Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of most coins decreased? - page 2. (Read 2250 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
Some altcoins and also bitcoin drops for their price and I can't explain to why they decrease the price right now im willing to waiy until december maybe it will increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
Bitcoin and altcoins are fluctuating and it is normal to be this way. I think after a big decrease will come a bigger increase...and so on
Is it serious? Have you ever seen how much the market has fallen this year? And its growth is likely not even this year. If at the end of next year the market goes on the mend it will be very good. Such comments, like "the cryptocurrency market is volatile and this is normal" should not come from a member of your rank.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
Bitcoin and altcoins are fluctuating and it is normal to be this way. I think after a big decrease will come a bigger increase...and so on
Activity: 112
October 25, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
Nowadays, the state has come to crypto, when everyone who wanted it sold their altcoins. There are no more pessimists in crypto, they sold all the crypto coins. Therefore, good prerequisites for starting have been created. Personally, I am determined to wait and invest actively.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
Market cap is going down day by day means people are pulling out there money from crypto and new coins are coming every day so what will happen to alt coin prise?
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 03:21:32 AM
altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
Obviously they dumped their tokens because of the panic, This is from my opinion. I thought they sold many alt coins and withdraw their money. Also the all bad news about the ICO. I heard from news many ICO and more than 90% are scam. So how to invest on crypto if we can all sees this kind of activities? I don't want to invest on crypto for this year because of this, But doesn't mean that I never trust crypto again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 03:15:55 AM
It's been a long time even altcoin does not return an appreciable increase. Even so, it's still pretty much stuck in a purchase price which is pretty live and even still holds in this time. what they are doing might be right because it is still waiting for the increase would happen. many are hoping the end of this year will be the same as last time where large price spikes occur.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 01:18:38 AM
As the most common / most desperate currency, such as bitcoin, is depressed, making other coding puzzles makes business people feel suspicious and will miss out if possible. This is a serious mistake.
Activity: 1022
October 25, 2018, 01:14:33 AM
as less on request with the chance of exchange as bitcoin price dropped with the worse on value that more to prepare as targeting use with initials on number to returns within the terms of plan with the bitcoin jobs, to secure of possession with the risks and resource and manage to lasts of longer with the terms of investment with the bitcoin business of the good job.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 01:04:20 AM
Because of the investors are selling there coins for low price, hold your coins till the price increase..,at the time of the coins price increase sell your coins it's profitable to you
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 25, 2018, 12:50:20 AM
Because the most coin price is following bitcoin price and they adjust their price from bitcoin. So when bitcoin is up, some of them is down and some of them is up too. It will happen like this every day, and we can see that the coin in the market will always change. It is our jobs to determine which coins to buy when the price is down so we can hope that the coin will increase higher in the next hour or day. But we cannot predict the time for the coin to increase and we could only make a sell order.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
October 24, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
The price of Bitcoin has decreased in price and all of it follows the price of Bitcoin.
Circulation of money on cryptocurrency also came down and you can see when Bitcoin 19,800 was around 800,000,000,000 USD which was circulating and now it's around 112,000,000,000 USD.
That means a lot of people have been cashing out their money from the market. A lot of people have liquidated their crypto to the bitcoin and then they were dumping it and take their money.
That depends on the bitcoin and when there will be the next big bubble and these guys will try to prepare all of their money to by a lot of cryptos again. But this needs a lot of time.
Activity: 154
October 24, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

u can invest now but don't think can sell in short time, maybe u can try invest now and just leave it and check again one year later  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 24, 2018, 04:26:40 AM
Almost all price of coins are decreasing , tbis is the results of the bear market season wherein the prices of most coins are falling down from the bitcoin to the last altcoins , and nothing is exempted with this price falldown all are affected , the bounty ICOs projects , the markets  of cryptos ,the yrafing sites fpr cryptos are much more  affected by this falldown season of the coin market cap.
Activity: 121
October 24, 2018, 04:26:09 AM
precisely the opportunity for those who want to start investing at this time, with the price almost equal to all altcoins down, and the price of going up or down is normal, everyone will feel happy and sad, depending on how we live in the current situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 04:19:13 AM
The price of Bitcoin has decreased in price and all of it follows the price of Bitcoin.
Circulation of money on cryptocurrency also came down and you can see when Bitcoin 19,800 was around 800,000,000,000 USD which was circulating and now it's around 112,000,000,000 USD.
Activity: 532
October 24, 2018, 04:17:54 AM
I only two reasons in mind. One is that bitcoin is plumetting so all the other altcoins are dragged all along. And second is that investors don't see any value on it at all so it just continues to drop until it gets delisted.
Activity: 733
October 24, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
in my opinion, the influence of large coins such as bitcoin and ethereum is the main factor why the price of coins has dropped, now there are so many coin prices at the lowest point. this can be the best potential and moment for traders when they want to buy a coin so I think now is the best time.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:59:22 AM
Basic rule of economics... Supply is bigger than demand

Learn how to trade profitable! www.simdaq.com
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 04:11:33 AM
i  think  the  reason  why the  most  coins  decreased  is  as i  search  and  see is whenever the  bitcoin  is  going  down  automatically also  altcoins  are  bad at their  prices  i think  because it is the  main  one and  for  that reason it happens.
In general, the money market is now dependent on bears and whales, as they invest in the market, the price of coins is always growing, and as they exit the market, prices are always down. So do not dream and predict when the market will increase. It is very difficult to know.
Pages:
Jump to: