Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of most coins decreased? - page 3. (Read 2250 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 24, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
Because most of the coins are not in demand and there is no demand in the market for them. That is why they are sold at a low price in order to get at least something now than to be left with nothing.
The market is in a difficult situation and no one wants to buy coins, most investors are on standby. In this situation it is worth paying attention only to potential coins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 24, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.

100% of all crypto traded is decreasing, especially for altcoins that have just entered the exchange, the price is very far from the price of ico 99% down ... this is the worst this year. and it will be increasingly difficult to get up and body, if you want to speculate the best choice on top altcoins.
Activity: 773
October 24, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
Because most of the coins are not in demand and there is no demand in the market for them. That is why they are sold at a low price in order to get at least something now than to be left with nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
There is really no stability in cryptocurrency for this is designed to be volatile that is why we got bigger chance to earn good amount of money if we know how to play around. Pump and dump at times is usual so it is good to study the techniques as to how we turn this events as an opportunity to earn rather than lose money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 24, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
It is very simple to observe such a phenomenon. Usually, all the coins in the bitcoin drop will follow the decline. Bitcoin is the vane of the entire cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
There is a coin that is stable for a long time. I think that it is better suited for investing as there are additional preferences in the form of forging this coin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:38:36 AM
to  tell  the  truth  i  am not  sure  but  according  to  me  it  is  happening  because  of  the  government  those  that are  legal  everyday  we can  say changing  something  for  market  and after that  people  start  selling their  coins .
Activity: 490
October 24, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
altcoin price decreased day by day that was huge pumping some days before. what's the actual reason of this dumping the crypto values...? do you have any idea regarding this issues. how to be if I am invest right now.
When the price of bitcoin decreased of course the price of other alts will follow. For how much the price of bitcoin is , also the price of altcoin will be. For this situation it is best to buy for alts which has good potentials and save or hold. There are lots of alts to buy that has good future and for the dip price of bitcoin it is not be painful for me because it is the best time to buy for some coins at low price.

In my opinion, the price of altcoins is heavily dependent on bitcoin is not a good thing. This means that altcoins are not truly independent. Their price is not a manifestation of value, but some manipulation.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:29:35 AM
I think that the altcoin price was falling day buy because the big players of the maket are fixing profit.
Activity: 48
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
i  think  the  reason  why the  most  coins  decreased  is  as i  search  and  see is whenever the  bitcoin  is  going  down  automatically also  altcoins  are  bad at their  prices  i think  because it is the  main  one and  for  that reason it happens.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
October 24, 2018, 02:15:22 AM
As always, many factors are affecting the market recently so it is difficult to determine which events are the main factors behind the fall of the market. But, it is likely that the launch of the bitcoin futures market by the end of 2017 and the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market eventually led to the market becoming very unstable and experiencing major correction on a regular basis.
Includes Large sales of bitcoin by Mt. Trustee of Gox and a series of negative events from South Korea and US-led investors who cause loss of confidence in the cryptocurrency market as well Uncertainty of regulation in some countries regarding cryptocurrency investment.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 03:16:36 AM
When the price of bitcoin decreased of course the price of other alts will follow. For how much the price of bitcoin is , also the price of altcoin will be. For this situation it is best to buy for alts which has good potentials and save or hold. There are lots of alts to buy that has good future and for the dip price of bitcoin it is not be painful for me because it is the best time to buy for some coins at low price.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
As always, many factors are affecting the market recently so it is difficult to determine which events are the main factors behind the fall of the market. But, it is likely that the launch of the bitcoin futures market by the end of 2017 and the manipulation of the cryptocurrency market eventually led to the market becoming very unstable and experiencing major correction on a regular basis.
Includes Large sales of bitcoin by Mt. Trustee of Gox and a series of negative events from South Korea and US-led investors who cause loss of confidence in the cryptocurrency market as well Uncertainty of regulation in some countries regarding cryptocurrency investment

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
The reason is very simple, those who bought at a cheap price, I want to sell and earn a profit. Those who began to panic sell at any price. Because of this, the prices of all coins are falling rapidly. It will stop when people stop selling your coins and begin to store them.
Activity: 153
September 22, 2018, 12:40:52 PM
There are so many factors that affects the market by decreasing because its a day by day decreasing and the time come that market will increase.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

It is because the price of bitcoin is not doing well. All of the altcoins have trading pairs with bitcoin so whatever happens to the price of bitcoin is what happens to the the price of all of the other altcoins. The market is still trying to find its footing, it is still very young and there is alot of growing that needs to be done in the coming years. The coins will be affected by this.
Activity: 241
September 02, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
I think that the market isn't stable and this is a natural situation as it can't be the same always. to my mind, you will have to discover what the price of coins is now and choose the one you find the best
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 02, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
the pric of most altcoins is decrease becose of bitcon price and ethereum many alts is strugling from investitions!Bitcoini playing big rol, scam ico,fraud,news,fud,pumpers,dumpers,whales,banks we need to get backup  plan to get our money back,before the big crash if happens...
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
a fall is a chance for a new major growth. so I don't think it's worth digging into the reasons and worrying about it
Activity: 476
September 02, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
Yes many coins was decrease a lot and i really surprised with that. Holding is not profitable again like last year,  and too many people spread bad news,  i think they only want to get cheap price so they will make huge profit. My opinion for current market  is bearish trend is over and bullish just started.
Pages:
Jump to: