Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin - page 2. (Read 4959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Chris, kidnapping models doesn't automatically make them your wife, return her immediately.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I am not going to lie, that pedo stache, ain't really helping. Shave that thing, unless you have the van to go with it!

Bro I totally have the van to go with it. And when it gets real long, ive got mustache wax.

and his wife ? pics or it didn't happen !

My wife and I.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Why the hate man?

Because he acts better then everyone.

Looking through your post history you seem like you used to like frk then got bitter because the price dropped.

Yea something like that.

If this is true then you should be promoting your coin, so that it's price rises. Not hating on it and insulting the dev.

Sad
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I am not going to lie, that pedo stache, ain't really helping. Shave that thing, unless you have the van to go with it!
legendary
Activity: 1540
FUD Philanthropist™
hahah omg OP what a vicious jerk !

he's not as ugly as r3wt though LOL

naw just kidding you i know i love ya man and i won't post your pic (yeah i still have it)

i've posted mine publicly a few times by the way Wink
and i know i take a bad picture i could do 50 in a row and i think i look like crap in every one of them.
i think you have to get a chick to take the pic they are Selfy masters lol

and his wife ? pics or it didn't happen !
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hats off to Franko!
Keep this thread going, funny shit!
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
I love franko, from its early days. Still hold it. Was solo mined it. And I still believe in them.
It is simple, fast, fair and rare coin. And it is the first coin bets 4$ frontier at Cryptsy Cool
I think that the final winners in 1 the gen altcoins race will be the simple,fast and fair ones, like Franko Wink

Was it's peak price something like $6?
$18/Franko back in Nov. 2013.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Activity: 546
Merit: 503
I love franko, from its early days. Still hold it. Was solo mined it. And I still believe in them.
It is simple, fast, fair and rare coin. And it is the first coin bets 4$ frontier at Cryptsy Cool
I think that the final winners in 1 the gen altcoins race will be the simple,fast and fair ones, like Franko Wink

Yep. It was happend in early 2013.
Activity: 52

Activity: 546
Merit: 503
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Why the hate man?

Because he acts better then everyone.

Looking through your post history you seem like you used to like frk then got bitter because the price dropped.

Yea something like that.

For your butt hurt OP.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Why is the dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin

I would say its because unlike 99% of the devs out there hes backed this coin from the start. Travels and puts lots of effort into it etc. Franko is one of the original alt coins great community behind it no premine no nonsense.

My opinion is it is  incredibly undervalued and will one day make quite a leap back to highly profitable.
Activity: 36
So many nut hugers in this thread.

Why don't you post your own picture for comparison? I'm sure your beauty will blow us all away.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=243660&d=1379113412

He looks different with long hair.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 8
Whoa Whoa guys. He's not that ugly.

HMU BBY <3
Activity: 1
This could go on forever...  I love it!
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 1
Why hasn't this guy been featured on South Park?
Pages:
Jump to: