Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin - page 3. (Read 4959 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 218
Merit: 115
The best way to derail a hate thread: turn it in to a roast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Whoop-de-doo. Opensource ATM, chamber of commerce membership, ugly moustache/hairlip, lousy star-wars rap videos, who cares. FRK is penny ante nerd shit. If you don't like it, don't invest. Its not like there's not 1000+ other coins to choose from. Personally I hate Frankos (the name alone is pure dork-ego, and Aidens are even egocentric) but why complain about them? Chris is an good guy and at a minimum he's staying involved with his lame ideas, and at least spending his own $ (read: BTC he suckered other people in to spending on his namesake) to bring "innovation" to his projects, right? Bitching because he's ugly is pretty pointless--would you rather he looked like one of the non-nerd fill-in fairies from "The Big Bang Theory?"

so many kind words <3

You know I hate only because I care Wink Dongba!

wtf is a dongba?

Keep up here r3wtz0r; he's this guy, who pwns people on the interwebs. Especially nerds who like to hear their own name spoken endlessly. Mr. Franko understands.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Whoop-de-doo. Opensource ATM, chamber of commerce membership, ugly moustache/hairlip, lousy star-wars rap videos, who cares. FRK is penny ante nerd shit. If you don't like it, don't invest. Its not like there's not 1000+ other coins to choose from. Personally I hate Frankos (the name alone is pure dork-ego, and Aidens are even egocentric) but why complain about them? Chris is an good guy and at a minimum he's staying involved with his lame ideas, and at least spending his own $ (read: BTC he suckered other people in to spending on his namesake) to bring "innovation" to his projects, right? Bitching because he's ugly is pretty pointless--would you rather he looked like one of the non-nerd fill-in fairies from "The Big Bang Theory?"

so many kind words <3

wtf is a dongba?

Keep up here r3wtz0r; he's this guy, who pwns people on the interwebs. Especially nerds who like to hear their own name spoken endlessly. Mr. Franko understands.

so many kind words <3

wtf is a dongba?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

so many kind words <3

truer words were never spoken

so many kind words <3

legendary
Franko is Freedom

so many kind words <3
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So many nut hugers in this thread.

Why don't you post your own picture for comparison? I'm sure your beauty will blow us all away.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=243660&d=1379113412

am I pretty enuff bby?

legendary
Franko is Freedom
He is so ugly everytime I see him I die inside a little and his voice sucks.

If you really wanna be mad, look him up on facebook and see how hot his wife is... no offense Chris but your woman be smokin!

Maybe he is a she and one of my crazy x gf's.

And that pirate picture is gold armin.
He is so ugly everytime I see him I die inside a little and his voice sucks.

If you really wanna be mad, look him up on facebook and see how hot his wife is... no offense Chris but your woman be smokin!
Why don't you post your own picture for comparison? I'm sure your beauty will blow us all away.
lol
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Franko is Freedom
The room the picture was taken in looks like a hall of mirrors image it's so distorted. I dare say the dev looks nothing like his picture and the room the picture was taken in has straight walls, not bendy walls.

I used my gopro to make that video and they always fisheye. Just the type of lens they have.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
yo bro if it's any consolation i'd smash it.

preciate it bro. lol
Pages:
Jump to: