Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the ugly dev from Franko the only one with an opensource ATM for his coin - page 4. (Read 4959 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
yo bro if it's any consolation i'd smash it.
Activity: 52
The room the picture was taken in looks like a hall of mirrors image it's so distorted. I dare say the dev looks nothing like his picture and the room the picture was taken in has straight walls, not bendy walls.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Why don't you post your own picture for comparison? I'm sure your beauty will blow us all away.
The price of almost all the alts that were popular a few months ago seems to have dropped.

Some people just like to blame the weather man for the bad weather.

It's usually a good time to buy when everyone else is selling.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
The price of almost all the alts that were popular a few months ago seems to have dropped.

Some people just like to blame the weather man for the bad weather.
Activity: 21
Why the hate man?

Because he acts better then everyone.

Looking through your post history you seem like you used to like frk then got bitter because the price dropped.

Yea something like that.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Why the hate man?

Because he acts better then everyone.

Looking through your post history you seem like you used to like frk then got bitter because the price dropped.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
He is so ugly everytime I see him I die inside a little and his voice sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz5YtIlXuxA

yet...

Why ? Because he is very dedicated to crypto and Franko . Not like other devs "oh , fuck we are out of premine , well lets make another on" .

He develops services that people will and can use for Franko . And still i don't get , why so much hate ?
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: