Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the world economy is sliding down? And how bitcoin may help it? - page 5. (Read 1082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I think the opposite bitcoin I do not think will help much. When the world economy declines, people will ignore bitcoin despite reaching the trend. Because bitcoin is not a primary requirement, but only for investment needs.

Bitcoin is a safe haven asset, just like gold, but way easier to access and move. That you don't realize something so simple yourself tells me enough about your forward thinking capabilities. Some times I actually feel sorry for people like you -- you are trapped inside a system the government has set up for you. The main point of importance is that you have to make sure that you understand how everything works before the economy implodes, and take the necessary actions directly after that. Once the economy implodes you are too late to act. Bitcoin in my opinion is the best hedge, but gold is a decent alternative. Everything is better than doing nothing....
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
I think the opposite bitcoin I do not think will help much. When the world economy declines, people will ignore bitcoin despite reaching the trend. Because bitcoin is not a primary requirement, but only for investment needs.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
Bitcoin is going to be a threat to the economy and not a way to help it, bitcoin will be great for individual persons but when people begin to realize that bitcoin is a better option than the fiat currency we will see a massive growth of bitcoin in a matter of months as the demand spikes, this will probably mean that countries will attempt to protect their economies and ban it but at that point it will be too late.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??

I am not a financial expert, but I guess that Bitcoin can help to raise the economy of many countries. naturally, the poverty there will be reduced a lot.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
The economy is going down because of the mismanagement of the governments of the world of their economies, they are trying to make it seems as if that is the fault of someone else, there are many governments that are trying to blame other countries or immigrants about their problems and while that could be a factor the truth is that the internal problems of the economy of a country most of the time are provoked by their own policies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I believe when the time comes, the government will let go of their ego and hardness; as I see that the only hindrance is the bridge opening between the Cryptocurrency world and the government. When the union happens, the economy can be revived.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Bitcoin does not affect the world economy in any way.
Exception of course can be the amount of money that was so invested in the cryptocurrency. Not a lot of businesses who invest with the help of crypto. Smiley
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
I don’t think Bitcoin can change the world economy in anyway. Well, my reason for saying that it can not change or revolutionize the world economy is because it is something that has to do with online, and not only that, Bitcoin is kinda dependent in a way; we invest our money into it.

Hence, the only thing that can bring change to our economy is what we do offline and not what we are doing online. I mean like how much effort we put in doing things online like farming, how we use mineral resources  and the rest of them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The world economy is declining because of its people who can not work well and honestly, and bitcoin only plays a supporting role to help those who join bitcoin or work to get bitcoin to improve their lives or increase income. so in my opinion bitcoin can only help individuals not the world and for those who have the zeal to get bitcoin in any way.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
For me, our own people are the only one who have the power to help our sliding down economy because all of us are the only one behind this nation. We are the economy of this world, we are the only one who can save or help our own. But as businesses, we can't just simply conclude that it really goes down by just means of a month but we need to review and wait for the other month or time for us to know the real status of this economy. For businesses really fluctuates either it goes up or down. There are people behind those computation such as the profit of the nation. Profit of businesses is one thing that may help the nation, the people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
If the government in a country has fully admitted bitcoin surely its residents can prosper because it can make an investment In addition,online business will be more crowded and make them easier when doing various transactions, especially using the currency this gital to condense the time and very efficient.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Warren Buffass is actually going to destroy his legacy. He is old now and when he dies, people would have remembered him as a legend. However, since he started talking complete crap about Crypto, he is now going to die and then when Crypto is wide adopted and used by billions, everyone will remember Warren as a complete dumb as*, that tried, and failed, to stop the inevitable revolution. Moreover, they will look back at his reckless and uneducated comments, and remember him as an old senile man.
You're being too harsh to Warren Buffett, I like many people in the forum disagree with some of his comments about cryptocurrencies, but you need to understand that no investor no matter how good he is, it is going to be able to predict with 100% accuracy every single winning stock, that simply does not happen, and if what you say is true and he is remembered as a failure, which I doubt it, I think that he failed even more at predicting that businesses like Google will get as big as they got.
Activity: 630
Warren Buffass is actually going to destroy his legacy. He is old now and when he dies, people would have remembered him as a legend. However, since he started talking complete crap about Crypto, he is now going to die and then when Crypto is wide adopted and used by billions, everyone will remember Warren as a complete dumb as*, that tried, and failed, to stop the inevitable revolution. Moreover, they will look back at his reckless and uneducated comments, and remember him as an old senile man.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think every country has its own problem that affects its economic status. But as to how bitcoin could hep? I will say that it really has a big help to the economy. There are lots of people or citizens find their way to find an income here in crypto world. There are lots to choose from investements to joining a campaign for a project.
The world economy sliding down because it is a big lie, I will like to say that they are just mismanaging the economy and that we the only thing that will need to do is for someone to manage it correctly but it is just a fraud at some point it is going to crash and a new system will need to be imposed and unless we return to a solid currency like gold then the system will fail again.
Never expect any country accepting the gold standard any more, there is nothing you can do to improve the economy, the only thing everyone is trying to do is to sustain the economy and bitcoin cannot help improve the economy but it will help in solving issues in global trade and commerce, you cannot call the economic policies fraud but certain policies have made a bigger negative impact in the market.
If the economy the world crashes it is possible that governments around the world will have to adopt the gold standard at least for sometime, I know that they do not like it because gold limits them, they cannot steal wealth from people through inflation tax, instead of raising taxes they can just keep printing money to pay for a huge government and they love it but with gold they cannot do that, but if they are forced to make a choice between losing complete control of the economy or adopting gold I suppose that governments are going to adopt gold.
Activity: 420
Economic problems are actually more complex than appealing issues that include small or micro-level issues such as monopoly, externalities and price rigidity that necessarily require follow-up and government intervention. The economic problem is more to the macro problem that exceeds the various micro issues.

Of course the development of technology will trigger developments in the economic sector as well, but as we know bitcoin is not a virtual currency or modernization technology that can't be executed by the whole society.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It because of our government official that they not do their right obligations in our country that's why our economy is sliding down,the one of the most problem in government is the corruption that affected money people so their have money poor people like my country, but in one day I hear about bitcoin that's why? I try to do this and that's way its give me a lot of things like its give me financial to buy anything I would like to give my children and to my family,bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency that most of people work with bitcoin.
There is nothing to deny that the world economy is not that much good as it needs to be and that there are so many people who are unable to make some income to feed their families well and that the situation is not that much good.

Bitcoin can help a lot and that to can help all the needy people in having a better living and above all, it can also help the government in making their economy stronger but for that the government need to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
the technology of blockchain is in itself very advanced, safe, and foolproof to a large extent. If this technology is used by different nations in converting their paper money to digital form then that can bring tracability of the currency, accountability of the holder, and transaprency in the whole system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
The world economy sliding down because it is a big lie, I will like to say that they are just mismanaging the economy and that we the only thing that will need to do is for someone to manage it correctly but it is just a fraud at some point it is going to crash and a new system will need to be imposed and unless we return to a solid currency like gold then the system will fail again.
Never expect any country accepting the gold standard any more, there is nothing you can do to improve the economy, the only thing everyone is trying to do is to sustain the economy and bitcoin cannot help improve the economy but it will help in solving issues in global trade and commerce, you cannot call the economic policies fraud but certain policies have made a bigger negative impact in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: