Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the world economy is sliding down? And how bitcoin may help it? - page 9. (Read 1082 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I will place my wager on Blockchain technology as the one that may revolutionize the World Economy and not bitcoin. Even the conclusion of the G20 meeting was that countries should engage with blockchain technologies and harness the tremendous opportunities blockchain offers.
Countries engaging in blockchain technology would not change anything. Whatever they come up with will still be controlled anyway. No government like the idea of decentralization and that is the main reason why most of them would still end up with centralized digital currency anyway.

This is the reason why the economy is the way it is and that is really going to always affect a lot, so as far as I am concerned, I would always say yes to decentralization and those who accept will soon find out why they should.

Maybe bitcoin will end up being the safe heaven once we start seeing an economy meltdown, who knows. As it is, it looks like the safe spot even with the trade wars going on which by the way it is already affecting my own economy and I am happy this is even happening right now, as this would make people realize why they should not be holding fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
I agree that the world economy is sliding down - wages are stagnant in the US, UK and much of western Europe, China is having problems selling so much stuff to the west because there's no money there. I think the value of Bitcoin will rise as the value of fiat currencies go down. As always the best advice is to hedge - own some fiat, some gold, some Bitcoin.
Nice point. Diversify your investment portfolio as commodities / crypto currencies / fiat money. But not only Bitcoin, you can buy other promising crypto currencies that fell down at the current times.

I think that the world economy is sliding down due to geopolitics. The powerful countries rival on the diplomatic arena and protect their markets from the enemies, therefore the volume of transnational trading decreases. Probably, this factor gives a negative impact to the world economy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I agree that the world economy is sliding down - wages are stagnant in the US, UK and much of western Europe, China is having problems selling so much stuff to the west because there's no money there. I think the value of Bitcoin will rise as the value of fiat currencies go down. As always the best advice is to hedge - own some fiat, some gold, some Bitcoin.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
Bitcoin could help the some people to out from poverty and able to provide some good , but the world can't depend on the Bitcoin, in order to used Bitcoin, it will need electricity, gadget and internet, which is not available in some poor country, and Bitcoin only can help small part of people, as not all people understand about Bitcoin, the over usage of crypto could be a threat to economic stability but, now the government has taken prevention step by making regulation, so I think it's safe
Agree with it bitcoin can't make any big changes in the economy of the world because the value of bitcoin is transferred from some other currency so it doen't make any new value so the economy will be same always.but it can help the individuals to increase their standard of living.
That maybe the case but let’s look at the changes it can bring into the lives of those who invest in bitcoin. Isn’t it true that bitcoin has introduced millionaires to the world? Many individuals who were rejected by companies are now making money due to the bitcoin opportunities. This shows that bitcoin can improve the living standard of its holder in a very dramatic and fascinating way. Bitcoin is all about economy and when the economy of an individual improves, country’s economy also improves.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
the economy in today's world is so unstable that so much competition between trade and the arrival of bitcoin currencies on the internet helps the real world economy for those who know.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If we try to view the situation of bitcoin towards the balance of economic contributions, bitcoin has already a huge contributions of economic growth because of the people who earn from bitcoin business, we cannot see on how bitcoin paying taxes to the government, but with the instrument of the living people who earn money from bitcoin, the economic situation would benifit also on the peoples money which earn from bitcoin. And I'm hoping, that by way of bitcoin business, our economic world, would strongly grows forward.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Bitcoin does not help the world economy but individually is very helpful.Although the government does not legitimize bitcoin but the economy is slightly helped by bitcoin. With technological advances, people will recognize bitcoin.dan will change lives for the better.
Activity: 753
Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
What makes you think that the world economy is sliding down? Of course, there are many countries where there is unemployment, corruption, a weak economy, etc., but there are countries that are developing in all directions and who are doing well. If we take bitcoin into account, then at the G20 summit it was decided that bitcoin does not threaten the world economy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
If only the government will recognise the potential of blockchain technology and the mass adaptation will occur this will help the economical structure of one country. But that is the problem within, the acceptance by the society and the agreement from financial sectors is badly needed to achieve such milestones.
Let take Japan as the example, they’ve legalized it for sure they’ve found out of its helpful benefits on their country.
That was mostly dreaming of bitcoin users that may our country open their eyes that make legalized bitcoin, if you are looking for the bright side of bitcoin it brings to us a very helpful way in terms of the financial problem. But all of these are taking a long process because as of now our government I guess they are observing bitcoin in what makes good in our society. Just like what here in our country my governments did not declare bitcoin is legal or illegal they are quite on this, so, maybe they observing right now.

Yeah. Most country now is in observation mode and may resorts in more talking about this latter developing technology. In time, this dream by the bitcoin user with the support of each and every future investors will make into a reality. A world and each country secondary currency will emerge in the name of bitcoin. We do have the same standing about it, it isn’t legal nor illegal in my country, but regulation are being drafted for the protection of each investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
When we are talking about world economy than bitcoin worth is 0.054% of total world income till now, It may be very effective if it is legal through out the world. currently some countries like Chile, japan , Germany , US and many more but still there are countries crypto is not legal. It is sure that in future world is going to adopt crypto as a legal tender than trading between two countries can become trade loc like EU nations has right now.
So we can't neglect crypto potential.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
If only the government will recognise the potential of blockchain technology and the mass adaptation will occur this will help the economical structure of one country. But that is the problem within, the acceptance by the society and the agreement from financial sectors is badly needed to achieve such milestones.
Let take Japan as the example, they’ve legalized it for sure they’ve found out of its helpful benefits on their country.
That was mostly dreaming of bitcoin users that may our country open their eyes that make legalized bitcoin, if you are looking for the bright side of bitcoin it brings to us a very helpful way in terms of the financial problem. But all of these are taking a long process because as of now our government I guess they are observing bitcoin in what makes good in our society. Just like what here in our country my governments did not declare bitcoin is legal or illegal they are quite on this, so, maybe they observing right now.
Activity: 462
Actually bitcoin was created when all that happened, so there is a causality. I think they will be very beneficial for the world economy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I do not see that bitcoin contributed to a whole world of economy but rather it can helps its individual economy .obviously every country will not legalize bitcoin but the individual economy that adopts bitcoin that can also pish a huge investment when bitcoin drops to get most profit accenting from my investment where the price goes up. In a profit the individual country can better be with the nation and with people who provide more social amenities to the building project , companies and all employment .
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
World economy is going down because there is not an equal distribution of wealth but with bitcoin it gives everyone access to the currency no matter what part of they world they are in.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Bitcoin has joined others internationals trading instruments and it has started be sentimentals to news like stocks, commodities and forex and that is good for the market. The sidelines is like a circle repeating itself from what actually happened in 2008 and I believe we are going to recover from this.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Bitcoin could help the some people to out from poverty and able to provide some good , but the world can't depend on the Bitcoin, in order to used Bitcoin, it will need electricity, gadget and internet, which is not available in some poor country, and Bitcoin only can help small part of people, as not all people understand about Bitcoin, the over usage of crypto could be a threat to economic stability but, now the government has taken prevention step by making regulation, so I think it's safe
Agree with it bitcoin can't make any big changes in the economy of the world because the value of bitcoin is transferred from some other currency so it doen't make any new value so the economy will be same always.but it can help the individuals to increase their standard of living.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Activity: 490
Why is the world economy is sliding down, a bit reminder to  2008 when the world economy is in freefall, The shock waves from the collapse of Lehman Brothers maybe on of the main factors.. The economic indicators - trade, industrial production, unemployment - are comparable to the early stages of the Great Depression in the early 1930s.
My point is, how bitcoin could take place to helps the Economics rise again or it would be an additional threat to economy stabilty ??
i think bitcoin will play a big role in the econony and financial system if the infaltion rate becomes toi high for a certain country and its happening now the inflation rate is higher than interest rate in the banks nowadays, where as digital currency is on the opposite the deflation, this people will shift to digital currencies and paper money will be less worthy, but this wont happen anytime soon but it will.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
I do not see bitcoin helping the world economy but rather it can help an individual economy. Obviously, every country will not legalise bitcoin but the individual economy that adopts bitcoin can push in a huge investment when bitcoin is down to get some accruing profit from investment when price go up.  By such profit, the individual country can better her nation and her people by providing more social amenities, building projects, factories and employment.

Helping the individual economic status is helping also the world economy. When the financial situation of a certain person is good or in bad, well it can affect also the status of the economic level of a certain country as well. A that is based on my observation in our country.
Pages:
Jump to: