Pages:
Author

Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women? - page 4. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
females in general have similar character and will always want your time, love and money. If a man can meet this demands I bet your problems will probably reduce.
Activity: 34
And to top it all off, most women don't even understand themselves. They can explain some of the simpler things they do, but if you start asking them why they (or other women) do the more complicated things they do, you get answers that are full of holes. They sound good on an pure emotional level, but take a moment to analyze the logic and you'll realize it doesn't hold water.
Activity: 70
In fact,  woman and man are different.  Woman generally feel more than a man. And the man generally use their logic. A woman life also complicated, not as simple as man life. Thats why a man,  couldn't understand fully her gilrfriend. Its hard to understand a woman,  and need more patience. Try to love them, feel that what they want.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Because men brain/mind is very simple and from women their brain/mind is complicated. And women are crazy, they have no straight mind towards decisions. Their decisions keeps changing everytime, all we need us men do is just understand them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Dont think its hard, maybe the problem is by urselfe Smiley

I dont see people as women or men i am trying to handle everyone as a person. There are difficult characters out there but you need to try to adapt how to handle them right.

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
I think there are many reasons but the main reason is that we do not take the time to learn about that woman. When we care about her, we will understand her better.
Activity: 53
woman may be stubborn and hardheaded because she has a lot of worries that she cannot ignore unlike man who just focus on one thing.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
It is so difficult to understand women that is true. Because women have no one word, what i mean all their decision can change in a moment. They has no fix decisions like us men. Sometimes at first they will do like this then a minute later their decision will change, the opposite of their first decision.
Activity: 52
Gift something to her and ignore what she says, it will be helpful.
Activity: 161
Im a girl.yet not all ladies are hard to understand maybe because we are so emotional.,full of dramas in life.
Activity: 160
Merit: 3
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

Women are more sensitive, emotional, and need much attention from their man so if their man can't understand the needs of her woman so it is so hard to understand a woman. You try to search what makes your girl happy and you try to open up with her, what you can do to work out your relationship and not just end with fight.
Activity: 84
Question asked in such a way means that this person hardly ever understands even men
Activity: 32
Gift something to her and ignore what she says, it will be helpful.

This! HAHAHA! Stuff her mouth with sweets and she will stop in an instant. Believe me, it works!  Grin Grin
Activity: 52
They are complicated and they are way too smart also  than men.
Activity: 29
Women are the most sorted being in the world and it is easy to understand them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What you don't want understand about us women is that we want to be take for granted. Most of the time we nag because we feel that guys are not making an effort to be with us. A simple reply to our text message will be enough. Try to use the PAUSE feature on your game and make an effort to reply on our text. Also, we don't like it when you are with us but you were just focusing on your phone instead of talking. Try to be sensitive sometimes. Hope this helps for those who are struggling to understand women.
Activity: 56
Woman is a complex animal, I do not agree because of a woman to give up their values, each person is a different individual, if for a person to give up their own persistence, to change their personality in order to meet others, with the puppet there What is the difference.
Activity: 140
It is difficult for me to understand women because I underestimate/misunderstand  their awareness. I am assuming you meant women are hard to understand in arguments. I say this because once conflict starts (if unwarranted) the misunderstandings in the relationship must be playing a factor. It must
Activity: 14
as simple as because women and men are different, Because most of women like this things. Woman are fragile men be careful women can easily understand through their feelings and heart, if you listen you can understand her by heart, you can also see the most beautiful pieces of being her inside. If a women was mad either you don't pay attention to her or either you are having an attention to someone.
Activity: 70
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

because for the same situation, men and women are assessed differently. the psychology of behavior is different, for this it is difficult for us to understand you men, and for you we are women.
Pages:
Jump to: