Pages:
Author

Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women? - page 7. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:49:04 PM
Because the way we act and communicate with fellow man is always in a very simple way and instruction and already established a good negotiation. While women are always asking a detailed by detailed report and if we as men not meet their expectations expect the next result will be against your intentions. See how big the men differ from women. But we are the perfect much  because our naturality makes everything easy to be settled their feeling.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 17, 2018, 02:31:59 PM
Two points:

"Women" is singular. The adjective "a" is plural. If you say "a Women," you are essentially saying a group. No wonder your womAn gets upset with you if you are going after the group of womEn.

Women often think with the other half of their brain, emotionally, not logically. A woman wants to talk and simply wants to be heard. But you have to listen, and determine when she really wants answers from you rather than to only talk to you. If you give her answers when she only wants you to listen, she thinks you are disagreeing with her. So, shut up and listen, until you know for an absolute certainty that she wants your input.

Cool
Activity: 92
February 17, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
Women are very emotional but less emotional than men. Women are practical and men aren’t. Hence it becomes very difficult to understand the women.
Activity: 138
February 17, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
Girls were very emotional most especially if  she knows that you truly love her.A girl always wanted to be important and to set her as your priority.Let her feel that way.
Activity: 38
February 16, 2018, 11:06:14 PM
If you really want to understand her then you must stop paying attention to everything she says. That is the secret of a happy relationship.
Activity: 116
February 16, 2018, 08:40:06 PM
Women need love and they love gifts. Hence don’t get into the business of knowing them instead buy them gift and indirectly they will feel loved.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
Women are dependent to their emotions and abrupt decisions. Most probably men attached to what they feel thru instinct which is absolutely ironic to those men. Women think cryptically in the way they most likely to be. If they want things to happen right now they would command you right away. ALthough this is not applicable to all generally, but in my own perspective andp oint of view, it is.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 01:16:09 PM
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
Because  women is very emotional  everything for him is meaningful the way you treat talk to him,hiw you care for him

that's right, all of them are so sensitive at the same time very emotional, so you must give them love and give them also attention in that way they will understands you .
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Understand a woman does not necessarily required special prayer all you need to do is to take them as they are. Learn how to play along with them but never lose your standard
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
Women are more emotional in terms of perception of life and personal life, because women's logic differs significantly from masculine. Sometimes a man is not able to understand the desires and deeds of a woman. Very often a woman and a man disagree, for example: raising children and spending money)
Activity: 109
February 16, 2018, 11:46:41 AM
Because of the Physical Difference, psychological differences are also a difficult factor for understanding women.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 11:28:25 AM
I tend to inquire if you have understood your role in the relationship
to know if it is a comfortable role to the lady.Have tried to examine your
relationship antics.Is it recommendable.Otherwise, find out the from your
lady's friends and family members, how she likes to enjoy and live a happy
life before you met her.This may guide you also.You also need to ask questions
to know her responses and answers.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
What I understand about women, you fit in a shot glass. But, you know, actually, growing up with a sister was nice... because it helped me understand women.
Activity: 118
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
You want to figure out women , Here i'll show you.

Environment she was raised in , Subcultures she subscribes to , Her closest friends / 1st , 2nd , 3rd guy shes slept with and her relationships with her parents.

There you go.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
It's not hard, every man just needs some wisdom to manage it easily Wink
Activity: 79
February 16, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
I think it's hard to understand women, why! ?, because women always think with deep feelings, other with men's attitude, that's why men are difficult to understand women
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
Women need to be loved, not understand! Wink And sometimes men are hard to understand too!
Activity: 128
February 16, 2018, 07:40:47 AM
I also dont know , cause girls have different mood and attitude . I think because sometimes they didnt know how to show what they really feel because they scared to face whats happen next . Girls hard to understand cause if they want to be mad , they become mad . Haha . Although theres no reason at all 🤣
Sometimes men are hard to understand too . 😁
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 05:56:35 AM
You don't have to understand women. We often don't understand our own feelings ourselves (but that's another question to discuss). Just save your time and follow some rules. One of them is: when we are desperate, don't give us advice. Just listen to us and comfort us.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

Me and my girlfriend used to have the same problem. However, I explained to her that there are simply things that I cannot easily figure out or she cannot expect me to understand what she wants or complains about. Communication is the best weapon, because if the couple talks about what bothers them or what concerns them, then their would be a big difference.
Pages:
Jump to: