Pages:
Author

Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women? - page 5. (Read 1117 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 102
Maybe i am dont have any qualifications to talk about that but i think that you can try to make her happy and change your behavior.  In the end she is gonna break up or not. Dont make science of it. You cant explain love. Be yourself always.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It is hard to understand anyone, not just women, if you don't know how they feel and  if you don't try to put yourself in their shoes. Open communication should always be encouraged, the type that is honest and does not judge.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
Gift something to her and ignore what she says, it will be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Women jump from emotion to spikes of logic and back again... on a regular basis. If average men had spikes of logic of the same size as women, they would be momentary super geniuses.

Cool
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Eve was created from the rib, from the bone .. that's all the women are like from the bone, stupid))
Activity: 56
It is difficult to understand the women as they are too intelligent.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
Regarding girls, everything has to come naturaly. If you experience with her only fight and a tension relationship then you should split. There is no secret path to understand a woman, she is like every guy, she has good and bad days, the idear is to know how to speack with her.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
my girlfriend just ranted for hrs for reasons not understandable by me, i just concluded she needed to get laid. so we did, and the ranting ended abruptly.

Because you needed to take your dick out of her mouth  Wink
then maybe she can talk properly ..
Activity: 37
my girlfriend just ranted for hrs for reasons not understandable by me, i just concluded she needed to get laid. so we did, and the ranting ended abruptly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

It would be hard for you to understand women if you can't cope up with their weaknesses. Instead of having that question in your mind, why don't you just try to appreciate her and make her happy. Your mom is also a woman and she has also weaknesses but despite of those shortcomings, she still managed to raise a person like you so you should realize that every woman plays a vital role in this world.
Activity: 1022
It's very difficult to say something what is so hard to understand a woman instead  of feeling her afterwards I thing about this question we can't understand a woman after trying hundred times and we came back with disappoint
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Woman are just too emotional because it is their nature. For you to understand woman. you have to learn how to cope up with them despite of their weaknesses. You have to appreciate their strength as well as their efforts. What you need to do about their mood swings is just to pamper and comfort her and let her feel her importance.

You probably are just having a hard time coping with your woman dude. They're no different from men, they just tend to be dramatic at times which can also be the case for other men. You don't have to bend to everything she says but try to understand her needs because its different from yours
Activity: 98
It is hard to understand a women if you don't know her at all.The love and acceptance make them easy to understand.If you love her you will accept whatever mood swing she have.
Activity: 44
It is hard to understand a women if you don't know why is she like, women is much more sensitive even a single thing you can make her happy or sad .Also women is more emotional you can make her cry even a little thing .Little things in women is very important to them a single effort is very memorable for them .
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Maybe your forgetting anything that matters to her even in small thing it is matter to her. Remember everything they say or their complaint when you have a fight and understand that she did not mean if she said something that can hurt you. Be thoughtful and do not repeat to do things she not want.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
People live in the earth always hard to understand. But it is said understanding a women much harder. Maybe it because a women just not a woman rather she is mother, wife and having many other character. As a mother and wife she have to handle so many things, having so many things in mind and take decision over family. I think that's why it so hard to understand a women. Although I can say they are so much kind in heart and most loving people in the world.

True..they are wonderful.maybe because of great tasks they are carrying  why not instead of understand start loving..
Activity: 116
Why it is so hard to understand a women? because they are womens, we as a men, we have to give them an attention and understanding because women feelings are so sensitive, they need an love came from us. Give them much more time not just work and work, prove them that you are the one and the best boyfriend or husband even.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

Woman are just too emotional because it is their nature. For you to understand woman. you have to learn how to cope up with them despite of their weaknesses. You have to appreciate their strength as well as their efforts. What you need to do about their mood swings is just to pamper and comfort her and let her feel her importance.
Activity: 84
In my opinion, there is a difference between men and women, if women prefer feelings rather than logic, while men prefer logic rather than feeling. Simple tips from me to understand woman is sincere in loving woman, woman wants to be appreciated, patient to emotional woman, woman wants affection, understand that woman is different, woman wants more time, understand woman simply, woman wants deep expression, conscious that there is a great benefit when men are able to understand women, women sometimes want to be dominated and understand that women are different. Thank you may be useful  Wink
Activity: 4
Show you're incharge (non-negotiable) but respect and care for here.
Pages:
Jump to: