Pages:
Author

Topic: Why long-term trading! - page 8. (Read 1480 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
From the start I am into holding long term trading because I always believes on the future of bitcoin. I have seen so many difficulties false news and others affecting value of bitcoin. But, bitcoin still regain it's value also it can use for transactions that is why holding long term and using it's features.

True, bitcoin has stayed even though there are a lot of speculations thrown at it especially negative news stating it wont last long. But despite of its ups and doensnit still manage to also stay on top out of all the other cryptos.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 05, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
From the start I am into holding long term trading because I always believes on the future of bitcoin. I have seen so many difficulties false news and others affecting value of bitcoin. But, bitcoin still regain it's value also it can use for transactions that is why holding long term and using it's features.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 05, 2018, 11:24:12 AM
the main reason of course because of the money. If seen improvement every year crypto is certainly the more promising. and this potential that many people view to hold in the long term with the hope that the longer the hold then the result gets bigger. and perhaps from two years ago to the present it is very successful and could certainly continue into the following year.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
June 05, 2018, 10:43:17 AM
I prefer long-term trading because I think Bitcoin is the future and will increase in value. Also from my experience, I think long-term trading will give you more profit than short-term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
June 05, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
Day trading isnonly for professional even in stock market, with crypto market which is more volatile so better pick a long term project and try to stick with it .
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 05, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
I am an impatient person, if told to hold for too long I can not, and I am a day trader.And have to earn profit every day .. Although a little but a long time will also be a lot.
Long term trading is vulnerable yet profitable base on the value riches for a years by holding. And people would love to hold as they look for the past value that too low and now we're on the highest level that btc has. So if so for me also I go gor long term just a year maybe so i can check out also whats the difference.
Long term trading or holding is the old version form of trading and the old way are the best for both new and experience crypto currency trader due to ease and stress free way with huge returns whenever the it block halving. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
I believe it's because not all of us here can really do what the experts are doing, honestly most of us here doesn't know about the fundamentals of tradings. Not even me because for myself i am also a long term trader. That's the beauty here in cryptos we can learn all throughout without depending on anyone to act as intermediaries. We can be our own brokers while learning and making some good long term trade which is at the end of the day we will be celebrating because we hodl.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
June 05, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
I am an impatient person, if told to hold for too long I can not, and I am a day trader.And have to earn profit every day .. Although a little but a long time will also be a lot.
Long term trading is vulnerable yet profitable base on the value riches for a years by holding. And people would love to hold as they look for the past value that too low and now we're on the highest level that btc has. So if so for me also I go gor long term just a year maybe so i can check out also whats the difference.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
if you would like to earn a lot revenue you have to maintain long-term. do not be too eager to get a quick profit but with a small amount
the longer you patiently endure, you will get a bigger profit
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
June 05, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
Longterm is a great strategy to get bigger profits. because now the market is not so good. when big threats can come. that is why strategy is needed. including in the long run or short
Long term trading has been profitable in the long run and almost all the crypto experts prefer it. This is because long term trading enables you to earn and reap a whole rise in the value of your portfolio. Again you might have more than one or two coins in your portfolio and that way your profit rise twice than before it was. These things really make your way to the financial freedom and thus prove lavish in ling term.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
June 05, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
I am sure that the market is constantly being manipulated. Therefore, the less we buy-sell each coin, the less mistakes we make and earn more.

we are small investors. we cant see the biggers game.
this week we saw that they pump or dump 400 dollars to btc in 5 mnutes or less.
in this market condiiton the best is investing long term. else we lose most of our money
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:54:00 AM
i also do mostly long-term hodling or trading, removes the short-term noise from mkt volatility, then it's up to ur skill to evaluate the tokens based on their fundamental strength.

because at this time altcoin prices are in recovery and with so many people opting for long-term trades and waiting for altcoin prices back we better hold our altcoins until prices stabilize and can benefit

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 03:46:13 PM
Too many false signal if you looking a charts in within 24h time
both is good i think, daily and long term traders because the purpose is profit oriented.
It is always better to go for the choice which can help you in having a better earning and that you need not to go for the choice in which you are not sure that you will be able to make some good earning. if you are going for trading, then you must be sure that you are not doing any such thing which has more chance of loss of money than that of the earning of the money. Think well and make the smarter choices.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 12:29:36 PM
It would be more profitable if we trade long term, that's my opinion. Because I trade in the long term.
I just think if I want to do short-term trading I have to have a considerable amount of money, so that the benefits can be seen clearly.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
June 04, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
Longterm investment always give something different like profit that you will get. Eventhough sometime need a year for holding your coins. But that is the best choice for beginner and i obviously suggest that strategy, moreover now the altcoins are average in red price, it will be bad choice if you do trading daily without good experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
I am sure that the market is constantly being manipulated. Therefore, the less we buy-sell each coin, the less mistakes we make and earn more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 04, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
Trading generally can be a short term as well since you can make the daily earning and in that you do not even have to worry much as even the market crashes you would have already sold your positions in a short time itself.

No one says that day trading is not profitable, it just requires more skills and time.
People are different and must find a strategy suitable for them.
To survive the falling market it is possible and in the long-term strategy the main thing is to trade in reliable coins and be patient, or just use the stop-loss.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
June 04, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Longterm is a great strategy to get bigger profits. because now the market is not so good. when big threats can come. that is why strategy is needed. including in the long run or short

Trading generally can be a short term as well since you can make the daily earning and in that you do not even have to worry much as even the market crashes you would have already sold your positions in a short time itself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 04, 2018, 11:14:58 AM
That is how threads should be. You have stated your opinion and you did not force anyone to follow it. Well done, mate. Also, I do agree with your point because beginners still do not grasp the market yet. That means if they, in my opinion, invested in bitcoin, knowing that the price will grow later on will bring them a quite good profit. Daily trading is hard because you need to be updative and you might lose your money to the coin you have invested in.

Thank you mate. I, too, was a beginner with many mistakes.Not who did not help.
I wanted to give at least some information so that they would not commit my mistakes.
Of course there is little information in the post but if I am asked I am open to communication.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
If you believe in crypto for a long run you should hold it because you believe cryptos will sky high.
If you don't believe in cryptos then buy low and sell high and take profit all the way.

you can also combine this 2 technics together.

I think the second technique could be any time the price has decreased long enough inevitably we also have to hold it in a long time right, so it is better to hold the coins in the long term only if you want to get more profit, even though we already smart in daily trading but all things could happen. combining the two into one technique that would be better than just doing one technique.
Pages:
Jump to: