Pages:
Author

Topic: Why media against bitcoin ? - page 31. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
Behind this is the country's suspicion of new things like bitcoin, and hope that the masses will not be involved in the so-called speculation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 12:02:58 AM
when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
maybe they just fud, so the price of Bitcoin falls and they can get Bitcoin with a cheap price.
but I can only laugh at the news that spread negative information about Bitcoin. because the attempt to drop Bitcoin failed and Bitcoin prices continue to rise ...  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:31:09 PM
when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Because they don't even know what bitcoin is all about.  I just need to keep in my mind that not all news are true and correct, some are just rumors and a wrong speculations.  Some are techniques  to make as panic and sell our btc so that they can buy also at the lowest price.  Such a nice technique. 😂
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

I always read news in the internet but not all news saying bad things about bitcoin reputation. Maybe some media will report negative things because maybe they were paid by bitcoin and digital currencies haters to make some black propaganda so that innocent investors will avoid bitcoin investments but as what i have said not all media doing fake news.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
January 12, 2018, 10:16:13 PM
In my own point of view, the reason why medias are against bitcoin because many of us earn money for free or not paying taxes which the government would not agree on it, they also think bitcoin is only used for illegal activities like scams and they are afraid that bitcoin can replace the legal currency in every country.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
January 12, 2018, 10:13:28 PM
Well not all media are against bitcoin but yeah some of them are against it because they don't know anything about cryptocurrency and the only thing they know is the negative side of it. Although there are medias that are against bitcoin, there are some medias are not negative but not also promoting bitcoin but they only share valuable information about bitcoin. They spread negative and positive effects of bitcoin.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
January 12, 2018, 09:46:42 PM
Media are number one who is spreading fuds about btc or any cryptocurrency but the fact is they are also one of the largest investors in bitcoin I think but Im not sure lol, media is a powerful tool to degrade btc its an effective way to manipulate bitcoin prices by bribing them a lot of money by some whale investors.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
January 12, 2018, 09:26:48 PM
Basically, Journalism is a profession where you have to find always negative news because the people always looking forward to seeing the negative thing at first. that's why local media, Tv media, print media and online media always trying to find out the pros and cons of the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is using a lot of benevolent activities but they are giving only focus on the negative side. I think it's a nature of a journalist or that profession. they should also focus on this blockchain's positive side so that people will encourage to choose their options. but unfortunately, media doesn't do that.
Activity: 281
January 12, 2018, 09:16:59 PM
No they are not against the bitcoin, there are lots of news about the scam that usually happen to bitcoin and the bitcoin users that are rih today are silent about it. And usually the people who are scammed by others are the one whoo are complaining etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

I also watched and heard news about the bitcoin on TV and more on news are scam. I don't know why social media against to bitcoin and they shows that bitcoin was scam. I think they didn't know about bitcoin and maybe they are concerned to their citizens who participated in this forum. They look only for the disadvantages of bitcoin and they didn't know the importance of bitcointalk to us. I trust in bitcoin and I don't believe on news because bitcoin was support to my everyday living.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 08:32:43 PM
the media against bitcoin because they still do not know what is the bitcoin will do in our life they dont know how good bitcoin in the future of other people,maybe if some will explain to them how bitcoin good,they will understand it.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
January 12, 2018, 08:22:37 PM
It is because they don't understand what bitcoin is. Those media who are against in bitcoin, do not know what are its advantages and only focusing on bitcoins disadvantages.But no matter what things they are talking about bitcoin, even if it is negative, also more and more people keeps investing and believing in bitcoin and that's what matters.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
It is not the media itself who is against in bitcoins. They just met people who really don't know what bitcoin is. And when they had an interview I don't think they go on other side to see a contradiction to what really it is. And maybe it's there strategy for people to read or watch their news, but not totally all media some televised its positive part and give positive feedback. Media doing their job even though they will not go dipper and absolutely they really had no ideas in crypto currency that's why some news are against in Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
January 12, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

That`s the weakness of "traditional mass media" they are easily intimidated by the government that eventually created a lot of FUD that comes from the government.
Not only that, sometimes "traditional mass media" functioned / used the government to continue the voice of government or political elite to frighten certain groups.
So it is only natural that "traditional mass media" make negative news about bitcoin, because bitcoin is considered enemy in many countries.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
media is against everything, as long as it gets them views.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 12, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
News Media, TV Station and other broadcasting media are spreading news, no matter what, even they don't understand the technology of crypto currencies and the benefits of having/using it to communities as long as the price is right.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
the interest of the people is rarely in the heart of the media so they will mostly put whatever bring them more popularity or profit. In this case going against bitcoin does that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 12, 2018, 07:14:30 PM
Most of the people who are not investing in bitcoin right now are just jealous of the people who became rich because of bitcoin. Or they just think that it is a online scam and don't really know a thing about bitcoin. But in the future a lot of people will get involved with bitcoin will then understand they are pretty late.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
media always seeks sensationalism, so it's not really against bitcoin as much as trying to find news what would sell more.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
January 12, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
The media attack Bitcoin I find it is understandable because the media see the increase in the exchange rate of Bitcoin is unstable, they say Bitcoin, as well as the cryptocurrency, is a bubble, can burst at any time advised people not Invest in Bitcoin. And because of that news, Bitcoin's exchange rate has been decreasing recently.
Pages:
Jump to: