Pages:
Author

Topic: Why media against bitcoin ? - page 8. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 25, 2018, 07:50:06 AM
I think because that's how our brain works. Negative news are the one that catches our attention rather than positive ones. Since it catches your attention, you are more likely to watch it more. As you watch it more, the more money the media makes. It's all about money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
February 23, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Several experts in cryptocurrency said that the IRS was on a “fishing expedition”, and pointed out that it followed an excoriating report by the US treasury’s inspector-general for taxation which said the IRS was not doing enough to regulate and investigate cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 02:26:22 AM
The media business is only associated with making gd trps. The bitcoin is a good topic for them to gain trp easily. Hence they are negative about bitcoin. That is the sickness of all people, we are so quick in judging at one thing or at someone, we manipulate things so that other people will confused on what is the real truth, when one person was a victim of scam and did use bitcoin as an instrument for that scam they would say that bitcoin is a scam they are easily to judge and to jump into conclusions without further studying it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
I wouldn't say that the U.S. media is obsessed, I'd day they are counter-obsessed.

And that's because there's an alliance between parts of the technocrati and libertarian communities who became originally obsessed, and as it turns out rightly so. Because however you tell the story to feature Silk Road and MT GOX Bitcoin has still been a remarkable success, moving from an idea in someone's head in 2009 to a functioning stateless currency at present.

So the corporate media, which by its incentives wants to protect legacy institutions and debunk anything new whatever its merits, has taken to presenting every bump in the Bitcoin road as the end of a crackpot idea. The tulip mania and ponzi schemes are invoked by financial writers because they can't grasp the underlying value of the Bitcoin protocol and because sensationalism sells.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
this is what we call business, there will always be positive and negative in every news media and it is usually governed by the government to lead the community to change its view of bitcoin because the media was able to change the economics of crypto currency indirectly
Activity: 378
February 22, 2018, 02:01:27 PM
Do not forget that media is controlled by people with big wallets! These people, for example the master of maps or visas, do not really want the world of crypto and bitcoin to develop! Now there is a war between traditional money and bitcoin! These people understand that they can not control crypto money, so they release a lot of negative information!
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 01:10:47 PM
This is because they looking for the mistakes about all news which is in newspaper mainly abiut bitcoin. More of news then more and more they looking for the mistake to make that's news to becontinued.  And more they looking for the mistake then more money they can get, if you learn about newspaper media (journalistic) then you will be understand why all news who is be in contradiction from the reality that can't prosecuted
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
Media sells more easily the negative news because people tend to see the bad first not the good. I guess this is their only reason for being against bitcoin
Activity: 353
February 22, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

Media these days focus only on their job regardless of the news that they spread. Most of them concerns only about money though they don't have any enough assurance about their news whether it's fake or real. Media are just being instructed by the people that are higher than them so we can't blame them for that. They are too close minded for the truth.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
They aren't against it they are just said to do it or being paid by sponsored or governed media. They are afraid that more and more people are getting into this new cryptocurrency trading that can ruin the economy balance and make the stock market crash. Some local media are being governed and facilitate by some Government like in my country fake news is never new here in the Philippines they always make a fool out of people just to get in the favor for themselves.
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Media is against bitcoin because they are just following the instructions of the people that are higher than them in exchange of money. That is their job, to spread news whether it's fake or real news. Also,most people are close minded about crypto currency that they believe the news easily. Media is powerful so as traders and investors,let's just ignore if they're spreading negative news about bitcoin.

They just want to spread the news and get paid with that. That is how it working.
So i dont surprise about any news about bitcoin because that is their job to make news. No matter what, fake or true.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
February 22, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
media is being paid by people who does not want bitcoin to succeed.  But not all media are against bitcoin there are just some who accept money to destroy bitcoin reputation to the people. But atleast we know the truth and lets just do what we do best which is to earn money through bitcoin
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
February 22, 2018, 06:58:48 AM
Mass media is very influential and easily moves other people and bitcoin is a big matter right now so they tend to tell news about it saying that Bitcoin is a scam based from what I saw on tv. I'm not sure why they seem against about it maybe since a lot of people knows about it, and  through that people will talk about it and their scoop will be a trend on social media or even on small talks. As a feedback, people will subscribe on their channel and will ask about it directly
Activity: 546
February 22, 2018, 06:45:58 AM
I think media are not against at bitcoin. They  are just doing their job. Maybe the respondent that they would talk about bitcoin is one of the bitcoin haters. So they will expose it to public even in a negative side. But there is possibility that media will use the negative feedback about bitcoin to expand the issue to became problem and to have a big issue that people will talk about and eventually they will be benifited because their job is to publicate news and if the bitcoin explode about this issue it is good for their job and career. But even good or bad news that they release it will always depend on you if you still have trust on bitcoin.
Activity: 350
February 21, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

needs in journalists. visitors and spectators is the target to pursue reting. the more news the controversy the greater the reting they will rise. yes it is basically a journalist strategy and may involve local political interests.

the media usually look for news that can be good news or negative news and become the main headline to raise their media rankings. I think the media only write what the conversation at the time, could be from the government or from the community and not from bitcoin holders
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 19, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
Not all media against Bitcoin. And those who are against do it, because there are instructions from above. Someone's always behind this.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Negative news are mostly read now, most people are more attracted with these because they find it more interesting. News about "mass shoot out" sounds more interesting than "businessman help build new health clinic" right?

Now some mass media companies tends to exaggerate these negative news so newspaper would be sold and newssites would be clicked.
Activity: 392
February 18, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
The media does not only highlight what is negative about bitcoin, at times they introduce it as the latest trend in the market. If it so happened that the media in a particular place is always opposing bitcoin, it might be because they just wanted to take sides with their government that is also against bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
Actually I'm not agree that media against bitcoin, it is all true that bitcoin is a high risk trading and how it goes up and down significantly in only over a year is really something. It is very logical if media will put negative news about how dangerous bitcoin is. But if there is any media that really hate bitcoin, I'm not really sure, let me know...
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 18, 2018, 12:14:02 PM
bitcoin now is popular all over the world because of the increase in price is a very fast and high until December 2017.
It is influential to his bitcoin, to suppress prices in order that came down, the news became one of the information used to make hesitant investors against bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: