Pages:
Author

Topic: why most alt coins price is dropping down? - page 4. (Read 2336 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 06:16:33 PM
Most of altcoins' price are dropping down because bitcoin's price is rising. Almost all of the altcoins are dependent to bitcoin and they are inversely proportional; meaning if bitcoin will price down, altcoins will price up, and if bitcoin price up, altcoins will price down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
October 19, 2017, 05:38:43 PM
the price dropping down because most trader transfer altcoins to btc to benifit bitcoinGold , i think this is the last week of price dropping down , after october all alt coins will return to real price .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 19, 2017, 04:41:11 PM
Please calm down and do not sell your altcoins! You should just wait hard fork at 25 october! And after altcoins will rise again. Good luck.

thanks for your advice.
i will wait after fork, and then will sell all alt coins and will only keep with bitcoin.
bitcoin price is always getting up

so do you think swimming again river's current is a great idea? i wish you good luck... in fact, for doing things just the otherway around they should be done...  you will really need much more than luck..
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 19, 2017, 03:15:50 PM
I think that now it's time to buy altcoins. They will definitely go to the top and you do not even doubt it. I do not understand why all ran to buy bitcoin to get the gold bitcoin? I think that this is a pure scam so that big players could sell bitcoins to them at 6300 and then buy again for 4,500.
Activity: 560
October 19, 2017, 09:34:09 AM
The altcoins are dumping and crashing, because it might that investers are buying Botcoin and
selling altcoins or people feared that hardforks of BTC on 25 october , and also this situation makes altcoins comes down so not big worry for that altcoins crashing but I think if you have good money to invest for long term, buy altcoin or if have altcoins and that in loss hold it.

People are selling altcoin so that they can get Bitcoin gold and Seg2x.
Usually altcoins price dropping down because of this upcoming hard fork. Actually, this is normal situation of altcoins price but the good thing during downtrend you can collect and buy altcoins, eventually the value will recover. The good time to buy and wait for the price to grow.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 09:27:17 AM
The altcoins are dumping and crashing, because it might that investers are buying Botcoin and
selling altcoins or people feared that hardforks of BTC on 25 october , and also this situation makes altcoins comes down so not big worry for that altcoins crashing but I think if you have good money to invest for long term, buy altcoin or if have altcoins and that in loss hold it.

People are selling altcoin so that they can get Bitcoin gold and Seg2x.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 09:26:06 AM
Please calm down and do not sell your altcoins! You should just wait hard fork at 25 october! And after altcoins will rise again. Good luck.

thanks for your advice.
i will wait after fork, and then will sell all alt coins and will only keep with bitcoin.
bitcoin price is always getting up
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
October 19, 2017, 08:59:39 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
October 19, 2017, 08:45:40 AM
As a long term holder I would not panic, since the build up to bitcoin cash the alt market took a hit but there are many examples of successful alts since, the same thing is happening now with bitcoin gold coming, you also have large incentive to convert alt coins back to bitcoin with the free drops that come with the fork, people then cash out the free coins driving the price back down, once this happens the big gig is over and people go back to altcoins for larger returns.

A few thing that can cause alt drops..
- A huge bitcoin pump, people cash out to fiat and buy bitcoin back low, you drop altcoins to do this.
- Bitcoin crashes after a stable period and people panic about the overall market, they've all been wrong to date.
- Any big news which causes fear, chinese ico news for example or big name investors making comments.
- More factors ofcourse but you can see these above ones in recent times, fear seems to be one of the big drivers.

What we see coming next year looks to be stability after the forks, general good news for crypto in 2018 and overall things will only go up.
If you can sell/buy the high low points along the way you can profit but key is to not be fearful of small market change.

You also have to look at the price of some alts, they are still very high compared to 8-12 months ago, digibyte was as low as 20 sats earlier in the year and as high as 2000, that is not sustainable, recent times have put it around 200 sats, this is still 10 fold after a massive crash, people do not make that level of profit in such a short time and not pull out, look for slower growing coins for stability.

Hold your coins or profit from the waves, don't panic out, 2018 will only be bigger and the market isn't getting smaller.
My 2c Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
October 19, 2017, 08:20:07 AM
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 19, 2017, 08:16:13 AM
Altcoin investors are pulling out their coins and reinvesting it on bitcoin for the purpose of obtaining bitcoin gold. That diminishes most of altcoin's market cap making their price low. Don't worry though, after the fork prices would pump again like crazy.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2017, 07:59:06 AM
Why most Altcoins price is dropping?
As the price of Bitcoin rises, so much of that goes down drastically. But now, it's a good time to buy Altcoins at a cheap price.
Activity: 290
October 19, 2017, 07:53:59 AM
According to my research they use bitcoin as a indicator for the cryptocurrency in the market. if the growth of the bitcoin will grow if the y sell altcoins to earn bitcoin pump and vice versa.they also buy depreciating altcoins to make profits from it but i a drop happen did your best to be calm all of the time there is a lot of ways to make profit
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
October 19, 2017, 07:50:41 AM
Anyone knows why most alt coins price is dropping down?

i invest in many coins (+10) and all of them are dropping.
is this happens with all alt coins or only with ones i invested in ?

People are dumping for the free money. As we know so far there will be 2 hardforks of Bitcoin Blockchain coming within the next 2-4 weeks!
The more BTC you own, the more coins of those forks you will have. Therefore people dump in anticipation of those forks.
Activity: 138
Use Linux!
October 19, 2017, 07:46:28 AM
it may be caused by upcoming of BTC fork
many crypto fans are trying to sell their alto and buy BTC gold
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 07:43:35 AM
That fork is going to change the mapping for sure. Any hint on safe boxes to put my altcoins before it happens?

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 19, 2017, 07:39:34 AM
Probably because of the upcoming forks this October and November or the coins you have invested in are shitcoins. If you invested in a good altcoin that has a good team and potential, the price of those will pump after the fork so just hold it as much as possible and see if you will make some profits. This is actually the perfect time to buy more known alt coins because in the upcoming weeks or month the price would go green again, but those are base on my research so it's really up to you.  Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 07:38:51 AM
Anyone knows why most alt coins price is dropping down?

i invest in many coins (+10) and all of them are dropping.
is this happens with all alt coins or only with ones i invested in ?

BTC hardforks are causing people to sell alts for btc in preparation for the fork, after which, the alts will in all likelihood go back up, and perhaps reach all time highs if they are good projects with solid foundations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
October 19, 2017, 07:37:14 AM
Bitcoin is always used as the indicator for the cryptocurrency market. When there is a growth of bitcoin people sell altcoins to earn bitcoin pump. You will then see the reverse situation. People will sell bitcoin and call it a correction. In fact, people will buy depreciating altcoins to make money. In any case, you need to always keep calm. Especially during the drop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 19, 2017, 07:30:56 AM
Good time to buy alts. If you have money and waiting time. After the forks, the price of the alt will increase.

Really good time to buy alts. I remembered the last fork and I made so much from alt trading when they all dipped than even what I got after dumping the BCC I got after a while. Any smart trader now, will hold some pretty good coins now at their dip and the huge percentage that will top up on them after the fork is going to be pretty awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: