Pages:
Author

Topic: Why most bitcoin users from good economies countries? - page 25. (Read 35267 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In my own personal opinion the main reason why the most rich counties are the most users of cryptocurrencies are people that are developed also with knowledge and have more reserouces, because to be able to be in cryptoworld you have to have a good technology so this means that counties with not good economy cannot have that much access as the developed places.
They have actually available all kind of facilities, they can use internet, throughout their country, they are also mostly educated, which is in fact enabling them to use bitcoin or any other cryupto currency, in think that very soon the backward countries will also start using bitcoin,,
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
bitcoin initial market was all developed country rest covered by underdeveloped country so we can see more developed country have more resource able to buy bitcoin and withdraw to banks as well
Activity: 238
Firstly because of accessibility.
You cannot expect people from a relatively poor country to have access on technological devices and the Internet to which bitcoin heavily relies on, of course, they have to prioritize food and basic needs over phones and computer which is seen more as a want.
Secondly because of knowledge & education.
Most do not have the sufficient level of knowledge and understanding more on different matter besides on their experiences, no offense but is not it the truth - education is a first on everything to correctly manage resources unless you are wise enough.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
when people have some savings which they face to loose than it is easy for them to invest and expect more otherwise the poor people who have income only for keeping the food on the table can`t think to invest in a risky environment such as this one.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I think that's Something that's bound to happen because it's only the rich countries that are able to afford quality education and at least accessible network for everyone .
Where the poor countries are fighting for basic necessities like food and water the rich ones are mainly focused on making the overall living conditions better for the people as a whole.
We cannot expect the poor and developing countries to have that much contribution because I think it's only the rich ones that can take a major part in investing and other stuff because they already have all the basic necessities and need not to worry about them first.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
In my own personal opinion the main reason why the most rich counties are the most users of cryptocurrencies are people that are developed also with knowledge and have more reserouces, because to be able to be in cryptoworld you have to have a good technology so this means that counties with not good economy cannot have that much access as the developed places.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Because in good economies countries many people use computer, in poor countries computer is not so available. For example India is very poor country and of course therefore just small part from all India people can use computer and Bitcoin. In USA, where almost all people use computer, of course a lot of people also use Bitcoin.  Grin
Activity: 588
For me it is because bitcoin is too expensive for unfortunate country. They could not avail big volume of bitcoin in order to be one of the price manipulators. I don't say only rich countries have the rights to avail bitcoin but seems at the end that is the point. Let us imagine if bitcoin is on the poor countries who will be the investors, who will be the supporters, how bitcoin survive for a long long time. There are a lot of questions but if bitcoin supports by rich country then poor country can secondly support bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

In my own opinion there are a lot of bitcoisn users in that because bitcoin cannot be discovered by those people who do not have an internet Connection way back then because bitcoins are just pipular by those people who are always in the internet. So how can you access bitcoins if you do not know it. I am not discriminating but justbtellimg the truth that without any resources at all you cannot access bitcoin because that need of xourse an internet Connection a device and of course some money.
Activity: 153
Developing countries, access to infrastructure, intenet is very difficult. Because of the location they live in, they are not in the field of information technology. Because of this, bitcoin users are usually concentrated in developed countries.
Too difficult for a 3rd world country to adopt cryptocurrency because no one is helping them even their own government. Too much corruptions, and sometimes people are not educated enough to use cryptocurrency. Mostly ICO's are comes from a largest country because thats is a right place for them to operate their project and they can't afford to take risk on making business in a country that is not open for cryptocurrency.

Countries with good economies can afford and most of the people have education. There internet are faster. The people have also more resources to have an investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Good economic countries are those where most people are educated and know well about the economy and business. If these people are exposed to any other better opportunity economically then they will not reject that if they find any benefit in that economically. That is why most of the people in crypto are from these good economic countries.

This distribution makes total sense because when you do not have enough funds to support yourself and your family you do not go online and trade, you simply do your best to figure out where to get food for a day and look for that job that provides you with money right away, not in a while like most investments do.

They actually do not have any knowledge at that time that is why they do not go online for earning. If they will know that they can also earn online then they will also search for online jobs for giving food and a better life to their family.

I think, almost bitcoin users are in countries with better economies because there are facilities that support such as the availability of the internet, but there may be some coming from poor countries because everyone has a desire to be successful in their own way
Yes facility is also a point due to which people do not or we can say cannot come to become the part of this technology. But if they will know then they will do something for getting into it.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think, almost bitcoin users are in countries with better economies because there are facilities that support such as the availability of the internet, but there may be some coming from poor countries because everyone has a desire to be successful in their own way
Activity: 70
This distribution makes total sense because when you do not have enough funds to support yourself and your family you do not go online and trade, you simply do your best to figure out where to get food for a day and look for that job that provides you with money right away, not in a while like most investments do.
Activity: 74
The fact that they have all necessary needs money, fame, good equipment, they also support there own fellowmen.
They have enough money to support there projects.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
We can not deny the big country with good economy, it will make the society economy better too.
So they can follow the economic development and participate in transactions and investments in Bitcoin era.
How the people of small countries can participate in participation and benefit from it?
It would be very difficult to calculate the statistics of users of each country, but the comparison of Bitcoin ATM growth from this early 2017 report can be the initial reference of the statistics.
Perhaps by the end of this year, there will be more Bitcoin ATM growth across the board due to the growing interest in bitcoin this year.

It does not make much sense actually I think big and developing country have just vast knowledge compared to other country with regards to bitcoin. Or maybe due to the speed of internet in the country it could be a factor too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

I don‘t think you can draw a correlation between the amount of atm machines and bitcoin users in different countries. For instance in Germany there are far more Bitcoin users than in Austria, but Germany does not have a single bitcoin atm due to regulation and politics.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21

You can see that nations with good economies are highly developed countries, which are ahead of technology and the applications of technology have also been heavily applied to their lives. Therefore, it is very easy to put bitcoin into the hungry transaction and it will be much more convenient. The success of the 4.0 technology has been firmly confirmed.
Activity: 182
The undeveloped countries  have less or not enough infrastructures to build and mine a lot.  Also a lot of people in this country don't even know what it is due lack of awareness.

I think Bitcoin is the currency after all, and those who use leather bags are not worth using it as intended. The problem is the quality of their posts. Because they do not really care about bitcoin, they do not have much to say and do not have the linguistic ability to communicate well. Great world.
Some of them starred here in bitcointalk, spam in their best effort in English, trying to earn money through air tickets, gifts, translations, and sig campaigns. You have seen it, because I have seen it. It's sad and makes a bitcointalk a crazy house, but that's the reality. Do those users really care about bitcoin? Probably not. They are content to spend it on gambling and rice.
Activity: 213
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
Actually, this is not 100% correct.
If we see that picture above, why Japan is in the lowest rank? I think Japan has good economics. You can see it in this wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Because we are having the investors menthallity, our people more rarely have many debts and financial troubles, than others
Pages:
Jump to: