Pages:
Author

Topic: Why newbies lose huge money in trading - page 7. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
August 31, 2021, 06:59:38 PM
Analyzing the reasons, it is seen that most of the newcomers invest in scam projects. They do not have the mindset to be patient. Think the first investment will become rich overnight. Very new Traders don't know about the updated news of the project so if they change the token platform later, they will incur huge losses.
This is because they do not really have the mentality of an investor, and investor is very patient and they let the opportunity come to them instead of the other way around, and if that means that they need to analyze hundreds of coins before investing in one then so be it, but a newbie investor invest in whatever has the most hype and it is popular in social media and it is obvious that someone with that kind of mentality is never going to become successful at being a trader.
Not all start on being a pro and we do all come from being a noob and losses is inevitable but doesn't mean that we wouldn't able to upgrade or enhanced ourselves on trading.

It does only need a matter of time and effort because not everyone will really fit out on trading career.Some might be good at and some wont really bother or wont really be that fine
on this manner.

Losses is part, what matter most is that you still profit despite of those losses.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 31, 2021, 05:56:02 PM
Analyzing the reasons, it is seen that most of the newcomers invest in scam projects. They do not have the mindset to be patient. Think the first investment will become rich overnight. Very new Traders don't know about the updated news of the project so if they change the token platform later, they will incur huge losses.
This is because they do not really have the mentality of an investor, and investor is very patient and they let the opportunity come to them instead of the other way around, and if that means that they need to analyze hundreds of coins before investing in one then so be it, but a newbie investor invest in whatever has the most hype and it is popular in social media and it is obvious that someone with that kind of mentality is never going to become successful at being a trader.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 31, 2021, 03:44:20 PM
Most newbies lose huge amount of money because, after learning the basics of trading they feel they know it all, they think they can manipulate through the market. But they end up losing big.

No matter what you are thought, you must know this that to be a successful trader, it takes practice and consistency.
In any case, beginners need to go through the loss of money, this is inevitable in my opinion, only here it is necessary to minimize their losses due to the acquisition of skills and knowledge in trading, why do I write that it is necessary to go through the loss of their money? .. I have not met any one trader who did not lose his investments, especially novice traders, another question is to draw conclusions on such transactions and move on.
I believe every trader and investor must have experienced losing money and it seems impossible not to lose money at all,
when we experience that I think there are only two choices whether to continue forward or backward,
what is clear when we lose money we can analyze it so that later we will not repeat the same thing
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 31, 2021, 09:58:36 AM
most of them trade forcing their will, which in fact do not have good trading knowledge, but they impose by using large capital. and finally they are trapped in a psychological game that will bring destruction by experiencing heavy losses. therefore we do not forbid a newbie to learn trading, but at least it is balanced by investing in safe coins
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
August 31, 2021, 09:14:33 AM
Also a trading strategy is very important @New.in.trading Jumping into trading without a trading strategy will only make people lose money. I’ve seen many of the newbies making mistakes, losing money and then learning from their experience. I can’t stress the importance of approaching trading systematically with the right approach. You can’t risk making all the mistakes yourself.

Very good point! Most beginners simply jump in trading btcusd because media tells them there are huge gains possible. Or because some internet douche told them about quick money. The main problem is that many ppl really throw in a big chunk of their savings, right at the beginning, when they dont know nothing about trading, or cryptos. Then they loose, and then "trading is scam". Its like you have never seen water, but   you have seen a pro surfer styling in the waves. And next thing you grab a surfboard and paddle out in the ocean... Guess what happens Cheesy
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 31, 2021, 09:07:30 AM
A beginner, of course, needs to take steps gradually and thereby gain momentum and experience.

2 lines and very meaningful.
But i would like to add more contrast here.
As a newbie it’s always mandatory to understand the eco system first. Without understanding the markets if you invest then you will definitely fall on losses.
Whereas if you are a good trader and newbie then invest small amount and see how it works.
And don’t forget to choose the best coins to trade.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 31, 2021, 07:34:16 AM
Most newbies lose huge amount of money because, after learning the basics of trading they feel they know it all, they think they can manipulate through the market. But they end up losing big.

No matter what you are thought, you must know this that to be a successful trader, it takes practice and consistency.
In any case, beginners need to go through the loss of money, this is inevitable in my opinion, only here it is necessary to minimize their losses due to the acquisition of skills and knowledge in trading, why do I write that it is necessary to go through the loss of their money? .. I have not met any one trader who did not lose his investments, especially novice traders, another question is to draw conclusions on such transactions and move on.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
August 31, 2021, 03:52:56 AM
A beginner, of course, needs to take steps gradually and thereby gain momentum and experience.
It is easy to say those but with the actual application, it's hard to gain that momentum because a newbie might not know if that's the momentum that he has been waiting for.

And having that said, they're losing as they trade because of that other factor.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 31, 2021, 03:07:50 AM
Also a trading strategy is very important @New.in.trading Jumping into trading without a trading strategy will only make people lose money. I’ve seen many of the newbies making mistakes, losing money and then learning from their experience. I can’t stress the importance of approaching trading systematically with the right approach. You can’t risk making all the mistakes yourself.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
August 30, 2021, 03:15:21 AM
One of the main reasons for ppl to lose money trading btcusd is they dont trade, they dont analyse, they just throw a big chunk of money into the markets and expect it to double or tripple. And only after losing a shitload of money, they step back and try to understand what actually happened. Problem is, at that time, they lost a big chunk of their savings, because they did not look at what they are investing in, in the first place.

Its like just betting on a win of a team in a sport you dont know how it works. You would not do that. And even if, you would not put all you money in it, because that would be stupid, right? In trading I have witnessed that many times, unfortunately and ppl dont want to listen...
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 30, 2021, 02:55:11 AM
Not newbies sometimes a good experience trader losses huge money in trading. New traders don't have too much experience. When they see a quality coin chart they try to view that they can do it and if this don't happens in sometimes they sell their trade and take loss. We can say newbie has to control their emotion in early days and learn some basics about trading
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 30, 2021, 02:17:06 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 30, 2021, 12:49:50 AM
Newbie When it comes to trading platforms they guess all the coins By sale. They travel by guess without any market analysis and start buying by sale. Once the market declines, they become frustrated.If the futures trading platform goes away, they will lose all their capital.In fact, the first reason is that they have no idea about cryptocurrency trading. And because they have no idea, they lose all their capital at some point.
Newbies lose huge amount of money it is because they can't control their emotions once prices started on increasing. Losing money in trading is not just newbies problem, expert also experience this when they do wrong things or move. Newbies also don't have strategies since they are new, they don't know how to read market and they start on buying when prices are too huge to buy. Since trading is very risky, newbies needs to know everything about it, they need to have patience and learn to read market for them to have their own strategies and for them to know what to do especially market prices is not stable and have lots of changes sometimes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 908
August 29, 2021, 06:45:01 PM
I believe there are lot's of reasons why novice lose money not only thinking about knowing all. Must of them don't really know about cryptocurrency they believe if they just buy coin they are expecting profit immediately which is not like that sometimes if you buy a coin correction might happen which a coin will drop a little bit or the price might not increase immediately so if the price drop most of them will panic and sell off the coin which they sold at lost. Mostly newbies don't always know when to enter a coin and when to exit the market which also lead to lost of money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 29, 2021, 12:40:06 AM
Newbies usually think about profit, not how big the risk is when they are enter the market.
And it is not easy to change the mindset like that, it will take a long time unless they have the right basis in carrying out activities in the market. The role of a mentor is needed to form a good newbie mentality in trading, and it will make them not lose a lot of money in learning.
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 29, 2021, 12:28:09 AM
I think the mindset of getting rich in a short time should be removed,
whether trading or investing the key is to be patient besides analyzing and doing research is also important,
what is clear is that beginners must learn and increase their knowledge about anything related to cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 28, 2021, 07:51:50 PM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 27, 2021, 05:17:54 PM
Lack of knowledge and some other lack of abilities leads newbies to loss. Whenever there are some of the trading strategies are performed by newbies even if they didn't know much about trading then there will be more chances of making mistakes and you know really well that in trading mistakes often leads you to loss.
Too much greed and lack of introspection are other reasons why newbies lose so much money when they trade, newbies want to earn a lot of money in the markets and that is understandable however they want to do so without taking any time to study the markets and this does not make sense, how they can hope to beat the other traders that do take the time to study the markets? By luck alone? Because that is not going to be enough to bet those master traders, and as such they end up making dumb mistakes that cost them money that is impossible for them to ever recover.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
August 27, 2021, 12:34:22 PM
Becoming a trader requires good analysis. Know which coins will be prospects later. And what is certain is that it is not just a matter of knowledge that sometimes makes us fail in trading, but from a lack of calm, emotion and panic. This is the most fatal , if the coin price drops a little they can not think straight . even though the ups and downs of coins is a natural thing.
Merit: 504
August 27, 2021, 11:31:24 AM
In the event that you don't approach it in a serious way to keep away from misfortunes, you don't have a thought when it comes exchanging your cash. So it involves timing and not getting that additional benefit from a green market. Information helps yet less if the above is significant for your crate of computerized resources.
Pages:
Jump to: