Pages:
Author

Topic: Why newbies lose huge money in trading - page 9. (Read 3299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 20, 2021, 05:46:41 PM
Many new traders come in seeing their friends earn a huge profit from a coin. They just invest on few coins without analyzing the coins.
It is what we call "investing with the hype basis". Many new traders just buy the same coins that their friends ever got big profits from that coins, for example Dogecoin. I have some friends that they are newcomers in crypto space, they buy Dogecoin directly on the first day he joined crypto trading. When I asked them, why they want to buy that meme coin? They answered they want to follow Elon Musk and some artists that also invest in Dogecoin. They believe with many popular people who are related to Dogecoin, that coin will have a promising future. Well, it means they buy Dogecoin just follow the hype and no analysis of the real use of that coin.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1074
zknodes.org
August 20, 2021, 03:33:37 PM
Your articulation and content construction is just bad and I really don't get the message your trying to pass across. Maybe because your not from an English speaking nation and as such, you result to using translator but, it wasn't a very good job from what I read here. Perhaps, you could use the actual service of a human translator other than apps.

Again, advice isn't a more better way to go about trading. You can be rest assured that it helps quite alright but, trading is such a tricky thing that, what works for A is most likely not to work for B. Surprisingly, these things play out on the same chart. So, its really up to you to find and master a technique that would work through personal exposure with the market.
Trading techniques and strategies can be built properly if you have good and correct trading knowledge. Trading is indeed a complicated thing, not only selling and buying, but in trading there will be many aspects that must be considered. Psychology also plays an important role for trading success. Most of the psychology beginners have not been trained and have the potential to panic when prices do not match expectations.

Other people's suggestions are only a warning and not a mandatory reference to follow. do the analysis properly and correctly then the risk of losing more when trading will be avoided.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
August 20, 2021, 02:56:35 PM
Lack of patience, lack of knowledge, randomly selecting coins to invest, getting stuck when market is manipulated, awaiting for a short return and etc. Many new traders come in seeing their friends earn a huge profit from a coin. They just invest on few coins without analyzing the coins. Only patience can help in trading. However, everyday, trader has to keep himself updated on whats happening in the crypto market. Any news can manipulate the market.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
August 19, 2021, 03:49:13 PM
Most newbies think that they can control the market just by thinking in the mind that's not true because this market is always work against of their thinking as they are new they have no idea about market so I will tell always follow the advice from experienced person.
The market works on its own.

Well, as assumption of many newbies that they can control the market, they're losing with it. It's a battle that they'll never win at first but as time goes by, they learn and gain knowledge on it.

And as per your advise, not all of the experienced person will give you good advises.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
August 19, 2021, 03:03:48 PM
Most newbies think that they can control the market just by thinking in the mind that's not true because this market is always work against of their thinking as they are new they have no idea about market so I will tell always follow the advice from experienced person.
Your articulation and content construction is just bad and I really don't get the message your trying to pass across. Maybe because your not from an English speaking nation and as such, you result to using translator but, it wasn't a very good job from what I read here. Perhaps, you could use the actual service of a human translator other than apps.

Again, advice isn't a more better way to go about trading. You can be rest assured that it helps quite alright but, trading is such a tricky thing that, what works for A is most likely not to work for B. Surprisingly, these things play out on the same chart. So, its really up to you to find and master a technique that would work through personal exposure with the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 19, 2021, 01:08:11 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 19, 2021, 12:18:37 PM
For those who are completely new to trading, trading may not bring a very good result. The amount of losses is a little higher for new traders who want to get everything together.Those who are new to trading must be patient and have a very good analysis of the market or they may face losses instead of profits.

How can you advice such things?
How can a newbie can do good analysis?
Instead you can suggest him to learn the rules and terms of trading first.
And as he is a newbie so it’s better to start with small amount in order to understand the market.
Hope this helps every newbie.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 19, 2021, 12:14:02 PM
most newbies just come in trade with a profit mindset at the beginning, it's their lack of knowledge in crypto trading, so they have to keep in mind it's also risky field, they did not market analysis btw targeting to big profit in one day. they're most losing in new ico coins. 
Activity: 2212
Merit: 504
August 19, 2021, 10:01:49 AM
Your point is great but i want to add some more, like the newbie thinks that they have more knowledge about trading even they don't have that much. So, the main point is that how can they going to do it? After all newbies need to learn more and more about trading first and they they should start with a small capital.
That's being too confident with little experience of trading can be a disaster as you mentioned.
It always happened a lot when the newbie is making good profit from their first trading and think that they are genius in trading and think they can make big profit if they continue doing the same. Many people are actually like this in the beginning and this succesful trading in the beginning can cause lose later because we still lack experience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
August 19, 2021, 06:36:28 AM
Trading is a clear win/lose game of the day/week/month.  Some people are not mature enough to understand the risk.  Anyone new to the market is tempted to blind their eyes by the profit that will kill their mind.  On the other hand, some people never had knowledge but went into the “future” trade to get rich overnight.  Lol
The ego of ambition
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 19, 2021, 06:12:41 AM
It is best to learn the basics first about trading well and correctly and try to learn to read charts from experienced traders, and practicing on a demo account is also important because there you can do and learn with non-real coins.
and whatever you learn doesn't mean you will become a great trader, it all requires a process and experience that will help you become a very careful trader because you learn from mistakes and losses that will not repeat the same mistakes.
I don't know Buh I think there is no demo trading for crypto, we only got that in the forest space. Sadly most newbies don't go deep into trading learning much about it, they learn the basics which could be just executing trade but there is more to crypto than just placing trades, that's what most of them don't know and they get rekt within a short period of time, I did advice strive for mastery, not only learning the basics or knowing the theory part, they should try to put their knowledge in practice by starting with a smaller capital and try growing it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 19, 2021, 05:24:45 AM
Lack of experience leads newbies to lose because whenever they think that they entered into the market and trading is a game for them, then they lose most of the money. I see many newbies when they entered the market they think that they learned more about trading. As a result, they lost their money.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 19, 2021, 05:11:22 AM
Your point is great but i want to add some more, like the newbie thinks that they have more knowledge about trading even they don't have that much. So, the main point is that how can they going to do it? After all newbies need to learn more and more about trading first and they they should start with a small capital.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 19, 2021, 02:46:51 AM
Newbies are underestimating the trading world making them being over confident that they have already known what they supoosed to know after learning the basics and are putting their money in line having them all out without prior planning on how they will manage on handling their funds properly and as a result instead of gaining profits, what they gain is losses on their trading. Newbies do also lack of patience as well as experience making them having a hard time as well.
Indeed. They think that trading is too simple and easy. They trade without proper knowledge about it. Newbies also lack of patience. They let their emotions control them especially when market prices are dropping or else increasing. They trade without strategies and techniques on what they do and especially they start trading in a large capital even though they are not sure about the coins they are holding. All they think is that they trade just to earn without thinking the risk.
yes, newbies always thinking about trade is make instant money or fast way to be rich. its actually wrong thing because of this newbies ignore about how to run with strategy, how to manage their emotion, even the risk etc
newbies should be learn about coins and market conditions before really to do trade. it can be solution from lose huge money in trading
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 18, 2021, 11:40:32 PM
Newbies are underestimating the trading world making them being over confident that they have already known what they supoosed to know after learning the basics and are putting their money in line having them all out without prior planning on how they will manage on handling their funds properly and as a result instead of gaining profits, what they gain is losses on their trading. Newbies do also lack of patience as well as experience making them having a hard time as well.
Indeed. They think that trading is too simple and easy. They trade without proper knowledge about it. Newbies also lack of patience. They let their emotions control them especially when market prices are dropping or else increasing. They trade without strategies and techniques on what they do and especially they start trading in a large capital even though they are not sure about the coins they are holding. All they think is that they trade just to earn without thinking the risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
August 18, 2021, 10:09:42 PM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 18, 2021, 07:08:44 PM
For those who are completely new to trading, trading may not bring a very good result. The amount of losses is a little higher for new traders who want to get everything together.Those who are new to trading must be patient and have a very good analysis of the market or they may face losses instead of profits.
A newbie trader can make profits in the markets the issue is that a great deal of them do not want to make the efforts necessary to achieve this or they do not even know how much effort is needed to become profitable, simply put newbies come with mistaken ideas about what they can accomplish thinking that everyone is going to give them money and help them to get rich when in the reality the opposite happens, every single trader is a competitor and they are not going to want to reveal their strategies to someone that has made no effort to create their own and as such they try to trade and then they lose everything and by the time they understand what happened it is simply too late to do anything about it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
August 14, 2021, 05:36:57 PM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 14, 2021, 05:31:44 PM
My advice is that a newbie should start from investing, and only a little capital is used for trading, so I don't think you will experience a big loss. sometimes there are many novice traders who want to immediately get a lot of money without being based on sufficient knowledge. that's what causes emotional control in trading
While investing should be in theory way easier than trading at the same time it can still produce huge losses for newbies that do not really know what they're doing, and the reason for this is that while in trading you need great technical skill in order to become profitable when it comes to investing you need great emotional maturity, you cannot get scared just because the price of bitcoin is crashing and unfortunately that is not a characteristic that many newbies have, so they can still lose a fortune in the process even if they are just investing their money.
Reading up some theories and apply it on real  engagement to gain experience  is always been a good tandem or simply its a must thing to do when you are trying to sustain yourself into this market.
Losses is inevitable but with sufficient knowledge and experience then you can actually at least able to handle up  yourself into this very volatile and unpredictable market.
You shouldnt expect that you would get perfect trades anytime because there is no such thing for that thing to happen. Do your best to sustain and at least ending up on
positive despite of the losses.
Without a doubt knowledge is key regardless of your preferred method to try to earn money from the markets, however one big problem that I always see with newbies is that they are always trying to skip that step, they want to make the least effort possible and at the same time earn the most money they can, and this combination is very unlikely to be successful because there are people out there that are studying the markets as a profession and you are never going to beat them if you do not commit the same amount of effort and time that they are committing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 435
duelbits.com
August 13, 2021, 06:42:20 PM
when a bullrun occurs, they seem to want the price to go up continuously and don't dare to sell it because greed is in them, but when it's floating minus, they dare to hold it until the asset is reduced by more than half, but still hold on and finally decide to cut loss.
Yes. Unfortunately, it really happens for many newbies. I think it is caused by a lack of knowledge, they don't know when the best time to buy or sell. If they have sufficient knowledge in analyzing the right time for entry or exit, they won't end with Cut Loss. I am sure after they cut loss, they probably feel afraid to invest again. Or they will try again to invest with a bigger amount of money, trying to cover the loss. But these are not the right solution.

Pages:
Jump to: