Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not just print dollars? - page 22. (Read 30043 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 01, 2016, 02:41:58 AM
Because if you print USDollars in your basement, Jew King of Federal Reserve Bank will look for you...

he will find you...

and he will murder you.

Simple as that.
Printing you own money is illegal but  I think murder will not happen, they are very brutal if that happend, They will just jail you for years. i think thats the best consequence for that crime.

Yeah because printing your own dollar doesnt have value and government and local authorities will sue for that because it is illegal and not be done by any other individual in state and real printed dollars have features that government inplanted to it and also it is economic symbol of america thay government implement a law for this and over power against other printed currencies there,

Its  a big sin in the law for frauding and printing your own dollars without consent of banks and government you will spent your entire life in jail if government sue you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 01, 2016, 01:33:36 AM
Because if you print USDollars in your basement, Jew King of Federal Reserve Bank will look for you...

he will find you...

and he will murder you.

Simple as that.
Printing you own money is illegal but  I think murder will not happen, they are very brutal if that happend, They will just jail you for years. i think thats the best consequence for that crime.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2016, 01:08:08 PM
In order to print or make your own money you need to build an audience that will trust and accept it. Any tender legal or otherwise only has value because a certain group of people put value in it.

I think I should to add something with you, On this situation printable paper is just for wastage because the time for digital world and everything going to be online so printable Dollar will disappear. 
Yes and we may need the spent dollar that before digitization was used and in that time we still need the authorization of a legal.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
May 28, 2016, 10:41:44 AM
You should also watch Mike Maloney's channel for the biggest scam of mankind if you're interested in studying the economy.

To my understanding, central banks print money and buy the government's bonds because they want to deceive people in thinking that this is not money creation. The general public might think this is an innocent act, but in practice it generates inflation.

You can print dollars, but the central banks are just retarded.
Mike Maloney is one of the few sane economists you can find on YouTube. It is nice that he gets more recognition, he deserves it.
Also I would like to recommend, this short documentary - Zeitgeist Addendum - Money Creation and Fractional Reserve Banking.
It shaped my view of modern monetary systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ayg3hbhoM
legendary
Activity: 896
May 28, 2016, 10:24:19 AM
In order to print or make your own money you need to build an audience that will trust and accept it. Any tender legal or otherwise only has value because a certain group of people put value in it.

I think I should to add something with you, On this situation printable paper is just for wastage because the time for digital world and everything going to be online so printable Dollar will disappear. 

it will never fully go away like it doesn't exist anymore. too many people depend on it in third world countries for example. if you take that away, what will be left for them?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 28, 2016, 10:06:09 AM

Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 25, 2016, 11:36:47 PM
You are asking a question like why not just do a crime? If one is asking that why governments other than US do not print dollars then we say they cannot do it since only US can do it and even US cannot print as much dollars as they want.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
May 25, 2016, 11:23:49 PM
Printing Dollars is not a smart thing to do because some many people have tried it and so many people have failed. It is not even worth trying anymore because you will get caught very easy these days.

Every single M0 dollar in circulation is evidence that you are wrong about that Smiley 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 11:13:43 AM
Printing Dollars is not a smart thing to do because some many people have tried it and so many people have failed. It is not even worth trying anymore because you will get caught very easy these days.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
May 25, 2016, 10:33:31 AM
How do you think that dollars are printed. If you know that secret you will become a rich men. So if you know how just do it dollars are easy to fake so that would not be hard.
Activity: 294
May 22, 2016, 04:45:34 AM
You should also watch Mike Maloney's channel for the biggest scam of mankind if you're interested in studying the economy.

To my understanding, central banks print money and buy the government's bonds because they want to deceive people in thinking that this is not money creation. The general public might think this is an innocent act, but in practice it generates inflation.

You can print dollars, but the central banks are just retarded.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
May 22, 2016, 01:34:52 AM
Grin the good point of bitcoin ... is that you can print paper money if you want : https://www.bitaddress.org

and, it's real value !  Cheesy

You're right that bitcoin can't be printed when more is needed.

You're wrong that bitcoin has real value. The value is perceived because all of us place value upon it...just as we do fiat currency.

There is no tangible thing that supports the value of bitcoin, that can prove there is value to it.

There's no Gold, no Silver, no other tangible item that exists in the world...just the promise that only so much bitcoin can every be mined and that the validity of transactions and balances are verified by the community that uses it.

That's not us who set the price of fiat, instead of Bitcoin. It's some regulations agency that do not care of the people and some very heavy traders.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 10:34:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?

Well its simple. Money, fiat is just a tool for system. Before when gold or silver was behind money it was ok. There needs to be money equal to goods, so if you have more of one then another its inflation or deflation. Well system make all this calculations in their economy books. You can read read there more better explanations if you wish. I dont like economy, this system wish us to be slaves.

This is right. I learn from economics that you can not just print and print money it will make your fiat a mickey mouse money because the supply is keep on inflating.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
May 20, 2016, 08:40:41 AM
If it was that easy to print Dollars then everybody would do it. So lets not do like this is the easiest case in the world because making good fake Dollar billets  is just not going to happen.
Yeah so many criminals tried it and really no one got away with, that is why nobody tries is even it is a waist of time and you will gain nothing from it.
Just earn your money the right way, that feels allot better.
It is just not smart to do now a days unless you can come up with a new way of printing them in the exact way as the original. You are not going to get away with fake bills.

a blog post on counterfeiting might be of interest to you
http://frass.woodcoin.org/do-the-problems-bitcoin-solves-have-economic-relevance/
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 18, 2016, 07:06:11 AM
Unlimited printing of any currency just drowns it's value. Any country can print currency equivalent to the amount of gold it has in it's reserves. So limited printing keeps the value of currency stable. Cryptocurrency is totally different concept and should not be compared to Fiat.

We are off gold standard (namely, gold exchange standard) since Bretton-Woods (1944) de facto, and since Nixon Shock (1971) de jure
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
May 18, 2016, 04:08:33 AM
Unlimited printing of any currency just drowns it's value. Any country can print currency equivalent to the amount of gold it has in it's reserves. So limited printing keeps the value of currency stable. Cryptocurrency is totally different concept and should not be compared to Fiat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 18, 2016, 03:40:00 AM
If it was that easy to print Dollars then everybody would do it. So lets not do like this is the easiest case in the world because making good fake Dollar billets  is just not going to happen.

Op is talking to the government not normal person. It's easy for us to say, but when you look and study what will happen if they do this it will make a big effect on the economy. If they just keep printing to pay it's debt. The value of dollars will go down. This is the main reason it should be controlled to prevent it from happening. It's called supply and demand.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 17, 2016, 02:34:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpW_KMHlAmo

Why borrow dollars and then pay back by printing them?

Why take the long way around?

Well its simple. Money, fiat is just a tool for system. Before when gold or silver was behind money it was ok. There needs to be money equal to goods, so if you have more of one then another its inflation or deflation. Well system make all this calculations in their economy books. You can read read there more better explanations if you wish. I dont like economy, this system wish us to be slaves.

This is right. I learn from economics that you can not just print and print money it will make your fiat a mickey mouse money because the supply is keep on inflating.

Mickey mouse money is already recycled by the IRS.

That tax dollar is served with the treasury which goes back to the reserved and becomes an endless cycle. This is fine, but its when banks dip in on a goverment level of private level of banking and they decide to buy out like a hedge fund is when its crazy.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2016, 10:28:51 AM
Yeah so many criminals tried it and really no one got away with, that is why nobody tries is even it is a waist of time and you will gain nothing from it.
Just earn your money the right way, that feels allot better.
It is just not smart to do now a days unless you can come up with a new way of printing them in the exact way as the original. You are not going to get away with fake bills.
Activity: 275
May 17, 2016, 05:09:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: