Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not receiving any more tokens from bounty campaign? - page 2. (Read 2180 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Bounty hunters have been doing hard work through out the campaign, still they are not getting tokens/coins or tokens which have very less value equivalent to null. It is really very sad and frustrating for all the hunters. According to me, it is happens only because of scam projects  only. These days in market, there are lots of scam projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
If you have joined scam then nothing would be changed if you recive them anyway they will not have any valume, so there is no diference ,about other reasonsm, you need ask team.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I think that is natural because the market is now decreasing, the development teams are also experiencing the same thing because with their tokens being released into the market, it's no use.
Maybe later when the market is recovering the distribution of tokens will be given. "wellcome to crypotcurency"
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?
Many projects become scams when they fail to sell token ICOs. So the consequence will be that bounty hunters will not get tokens or anything from that project. In the past 3 months, I only received 2 out of 5 campaigns that I participated in.
Activity: 370
Well i do feel it to that all your efforts comes to nothing but still there are some instances the their is a scam bounty if there are some problem occur but reading the whitepaper can avoid less scam as well and prevent wasting of precious time as well
Activity: 84
Even some good projects are not releasing their tokens for the bounty hunters due to the bad market condition. They are planning to send those tokens when the market started to recover. Except this, if the project become scam or if the project failed then the hunters will not be given tokens.
Activity: 30
First of all i would like to point out that many bounty hunters now have fake followers, up to 97% of bounty hunters nowadays looking for fast bounty with fake followers.
Second, projects fail as people put effort to be ''ticked'' as bounty participant but don't actually bother to gain any visibility for project.

And let's be honest, would you really would like to have tokens from failing project if tokens would be worth exactly 0 ?

Yes, there are some good and successful projects, but even out of those projects they will fail upon getting on exchange, and only around 1% will actually get into top500 tokens.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
What do you mean ? each bounty participant, will definitely receive their tokens as payment. but that is if the bounty is successful, or reached softcap and a good team and don't scam. if you do not receive tokens from bounty payments, you can ask the bounty team. patient. I've also experienced things like you.
Activity: 378
That's because the participants are too crowded. We get less even though we tried to do a lot. Or maybe the project did not want to pay for the promotion bounty hunters did.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?
It contains many reasons. A project sometimes has its own rules in distributing tokens to bounty hunters when the market is unstable or bearish. This is so that the price of their token does not drop below the ICO price. Another reason might be the project you are participating on ICO sales does not reach the softcap. If the softcap is not reached normally the project will stop their plans
Activity: 62
Try to join good projects as failing of project could be reason behind it, initially I used to join every campaign that came to my knowledge and was facing the same concern as u are but this is not the case now. Try to find reliable sources to join bounties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Yes, payments have to wait a very long time at best. Often paid coins are worthless or not paid at all. And I consider payment of two dollars as complete nonsense. Sad
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
I think you have not been participating in the right Bounty or so. Or you just join Bounty of recent. I think what you need to understand is patience. It takes time for Bounty manager to finalize spreadsheet and it takes time for the project to finalize spreadsheet in accordance with what Bounty manager they them. Take for instance now, I participated in Distributed Credit Chain Bounty, the campaign ended August 15th and up till date they still haven't distribute tokens because they are finalizing the spreadsheet. But that doesn't mean I haven't been receiving token. For this past week I have received from Bounty0X, bountyhive, team Sandra Evans and others and I just received another token I did months ago. So I advice you take it a little easy and exercise patience more. What I know is, as far as the project is legit, they will surely distribute it will only take time.
Activity: 108
You might not receive any token for your hard earned work if you fail to follow the simple instructions laid down by the bounty manager
Exactly.
If the work is not done correctly then the person should not deserve to get paid. The campaign manager should not have to pay non working participants.
Activity: 91
There are some reason that you didn't receive tokens from bounty campaign. First reason is that projects failed and they didn't continue develop their projects and next reason is that projects are scam.
Activity: 168
You might not receive any token for your hard earned work if you fail to follow the simple instructions laid down by the bounty manager
Activity: 26
When you try to find a good bounty in the bounty section, you will find it becomes so difficult. Yes, since the second half of this year, good bounty is getting less and less, and now there is almost no.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I have also experienced that, you will not receive any tokens when participating in a scam bounty campaign, that is the reason many people in this Porum say "analysis before choosing the Bounty campaign that you will follow!" so you can avoid scam bounty campaigns.
Activity: 308
There are so many reasons why we do not get paid after a project this could be that the project failed or it was a scam or probably some team may have disappeared after the whole project or maybe a kyc was required and you missed it cause i have had such experience before
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The bounty campaign must meet you for about six months because they are still finishing the ICO before giving them a token. so just wait to get you a token and sell at the right time. for more money.
Not all of the campaign took 6 months to distribute bounty tokens they have their own differences to their deadlines and roadmaps you have the upper hand if the tokens were escrowed to the manager but how can you keep tokens if those are just useless without values, I got tokens from my sig campaign last year but they did not even released it to the exchanges nor have any update to their ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: