Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not receiving any more tokens from bounty campaign? - page 3. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
It's been happening a lot lately. Recently, I have not received payments from more than 20 projects. That's a very depressing statistic to me.

I don't think it's just you who experienced this. believe all bounty hunters are experiencing the same distress as you experienced. keep patient and wait, and start now more selective in choosing a project bounty.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
It's been happening a lot lately. Recently, I have not received payments from more than 20 projects. That's a very depressing statistic to me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well, I definitely keep receiving the rewards from bounties with ease, sometimes they take a long time but what can we do about it, it all depends on the success of the project and we should be aware of that before we get into them in the first place.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
The main reason is that we participate in roguish projects which will never pay anything to us. And the good companies to be afraid to enter the market now and to razadavat the tokens too do not want.
Activity: 80
various reasons and constraints can cause us to get no payment. for example, a very simple one, SC or HC that is not reached, the developer who is not responsible.
Activity: 10
As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?
I became even more confused, maybe because I was new to this forum, actually following a bounty of trusted people really paid or not? ... are almost all of the bounties also problematic?
Activity: 602
Right now many bounty campaign is scam and it is main reason for not receiving bounty token. But I am still getting bounty token cause I did not join any fake campaign. Make a research about the project before joining any campaign.
Activity: 350
The bounty campaign must meet you for about six months because they are still finishing the ICO before giving them a token. so just wait to get you a token and sell at the right time. for more money.
Activity: 322
Maybe you did not met their requirements or the project fails entirely. These are some of the reasons why you do not receive any tokens. Also, some projects are scam from the very beginning that is why there is no token to distribute. In addition, you may also receive a token but has no value because of the team not properly implementing their project or they do not listen to their community at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think this is due to the untrustworthy of some of the bounty offering platforms, some of them hold or won't escrow all the tokens allocated to them by the project to all the participants of the bounty. This tokens are been held back for selfishness and it's a detriment on the works some of we the bounters are doing.
Activity: 144
I think it depends on the bounty. I came here in 2016. I've joined a lot of bounty in the past and I have received massive profits and many tokens from bounties. I think the main reason is, past any bounty has only small participation. So the receiving reward is huge. But at present, thousands of participants are in all bounty. So the receiving reward is very small. Besides, the many of current bounty is fake. Another thing is, some bounties are paid the tokens after 2/3 months. So be patient.
Activity: 364
www.savedroid.com
The main reason for bounty hunters not getting paid is a failed project and a scam project, a failed project is when the developer cannot reach the softcap and they decides to return the investor's funds, while the scam project is when ICO developer runaway with the funds from investors.
based on my experience most ICOs pay their bounty hunters even though the paid tokens are not worth at all, , I don't know such ICOs are categorized as scams or not
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
If you have not received any thing from bounty ,it can be because of two reasons . First you have not followed the rules and second you have not choose the correct campaign , doing something random campaign. Be sure about projects legitimacy before investing your time in any campaign. And most of the campaigns give payment almost 3 to 4 months after of finishing the campaign. So you need to wait , dont expect a immediate payment. If you chhose the correct one and work with following all the rules you will definitely get paid. Happy Hunting
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
We have waiting more than one or two months after bounty campaign ended for receiving bounty token in my wallet. Many bounty campaign have counted correctly how much stake and coin we are receiving before sent to all bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 770
the cause is that many projects fail at this time and do not meet the funds needed so they cannot continue the project they planned
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Now on the market is not a very good situation. Many fraudulent projects and some just simply do not survive.
Activity: 57

Except of course you signed up to a failed project, but bounty hunters are still receiving tokens. In the course of my sojourn as hunter, I have only had one project that did not pay bounty hunters and this was months ago. So ensure to do your due diligence before signing up for the bounty of any ICO.

Base in my research there are lots of scam bounty campaigns nowadays. You might be one of their victim that's why your not getting any token from them. And being in a bounty campaign, you should take the risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I also noticed this strange moment, which is now on the market, I think that the whole point is that now many projects can not collect enough funds, which in the end can not be allocated even at bounty.
Activity: 140
Dear all,
This is a question many bounty hunters often ask. I think a few people do not get a token after completing the bounty campaign. This is due to many reasons, maybe wrong wallet, low trust support team, the market is inaccurate, or maybe not suitable of users.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I think there are 2, if the bounty hunter doesn't get a token from the bounty:
1. Bounty that we join is SCAM
2. The ICO of the bounty we joined failed.
Pages:
Jump to: