Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not receiving any more tokens from bounty campaign? - page 6. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
No need to get upset if some bounty did not pay you your tokens. This often happens because not all projects are good now. You just don't have to dwell on it, you just have to keep working on it. The more bounty companies you do, the more chances you have of getting a good reward.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
This is all because many bounty campaigns from projects that are scam. It's main reason.

It may not be the reason in my opinion. OP has not given sufficient information to conclude the project is a scam. Some projects could delay distribution of tokens as we have seem several times in this crypto space. It is only when they keep shifting the goalpost of distribution on multiple counts, then we can conclude on the project being a scam. Again, this is just my thought..
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
This is all because many bounty campaigns from projects that are scam. It's main reason.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Those of bounty project now do not give a good tokens to hunters, the list price also will be low to ICO, or token
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?

If did not receive tokens from a bounty, it's either there is a delay in the distribution of the tokens from the project team or bounty manager, which in this would have been communicated on their various channels including the bounty thread OR it's just a scam project that had no real intentions of advancing the course of the project.
Activity: 126
As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.

Except of course you signed up to a failed project, but bounty hunters are still receiving tokens. In the course of my sojourn as hunter, I have only had one project that did not pay bounty hunters and this was months ago. So ensure to do your due diligence before signing up for the bounty of any ICO.
Activity: 196
People are still receiving tokens from bounty campaigns, unless of course you participated in either a failed project, or you did not carry out the tasks as instructed. These are are the two basics reasons why one would participate in bounties, and not receive rewards. I don't there is a way you will participate in a project that's successful, and you did all you were asked to do correctly thatr you won't get your tokens. Also, the distributions of these tokens might sometimes take a while.
Activity: 108
Pages:
Jump to: