Pages:
Author

Topic: Why not to trade with guaranteed profit? - page 2. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The only two guarantees in life are death and taxes.

i don't agree.  I don't think taxes will be around forever.

Taxes will have to be around forever.

If it is not for taxes then there would be no way to pay for things like fire service (fire department), the police, local schools, the interstate system, the military.

Bitcoin will make it much harder to enforce tax laws but the taxes will not ever go away.

I think eventually voluntary fees will replace taxes.  Maybe in 300- 500 years. Just my opinion.

Maybe if society changes significantly in that period but society today would never voluntarily pay for things like national defense and consumer protection government agencies. Today the federal government has a program where people can give the government a "gift" and only a few million is sent every year verses a multi trillion dollar annual budget.     
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

If it is not for taxes then there would be no way to pay for things like fire service (fire department), the police, local schools, the interstate system, the military.

Bitcoin will make it much harder to enforce tax laws but the taxes will not ever go away.

I think eventually voluntary fees will replace taxes.  Maybe in 300- 500 years. Just my opinion.

legendary

You cannot truly "guarantee" that you will profit trading anything. This is especially true if you are playing by the rules and not cheating. If you do cheat, you will make money in the short term but will pay the consequences in the long term.
legendary
There is always 2 sides on every transaction. If one side is making sure profit, who is going to take the other side of a trade?

What if it is a miner who is selling coins? Or somebody who has incurred winnings on a dice game?

Okay so the former means that the miner loses out on potential profits on a long trade.

Obviously its different contexts.

Trading is a zero-sum game.
Producing a tradeable good or service (including mining coins) isn't.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Keep it dense, yeah?
There is always 2 sides on every transaction. If one side is making sure profit, who is going to take the other side of a trade?

What if it is a miner who is selling coins? Or somebody who has incurred winnings on a dice game?

Okay so the former means that the miner loses out on potential profits on a long trade.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i think to guarentee money is trading bitcoin .
for alt coin high profit but high risk to .
i feel that because i have case like that now ..
Activity: 399
Merit: 257

Because with gambling sites everything is clear: e.g. what are the odds? You're claiming to be an investment. You most definitely are not. That is what we call scamming.

Ok. An investment it is when you deposit money in some places for a long time to have a profit and also you have take risks of losing money. Why stock market is investing and not just a scam? According to your logic, all investments are scam. Even banks can be closed, and you will lose money, except of cases,when your deposit is insured. Well, thank you. Maybe you just mean, that ponzi scheme are always closes in the end, that's why it is a scam? Ok, but x-value.com is not a ponzi. But I will not discuss it anymore, I am sure, you are not able to understand this. I will go sleep with my girl. Good luck Smiley

To simplify things, a scam is a lie. That's basically what it is. If something is presented as something else with the intention to deceive, then that is an act of scamming. A gambling site is a gambling site -- there's nothing deceitful about it. People who join it and gamble know that there is a very high chance that they could lose their money. No one is telling them differently. Ponzi schemes are scams because their founders claim to accept money as investments but are actually only redistributing the money received from other "investors" until the system can no longer support itself and implodes.
legendary

Because with gambling sites everything is clear: e.g. what are the odds? You're claiming to be an investment. You most definitely are not. That is what we call scamming.

Ok. An investment it is when you deposit money in some places for a long time to have a profit and also you have take risks of losing money. Why stock market is investing and not just a scam? According to your logic, all investments are scam. Even banks can be closed, and you will lose money, except of cases,when your deposit is insured. Well, thank you. Maybe you just mean, that ponzi scheme are always closes in the end, that's why it is a scam? Ok, but x-value.com is not a ponzi. But I will not discuss it anymore, I am sure, you are not able to understand this. I will go sleep with my girl. Good luck Smiley

This comparison is idiotic.

There are legal procedures required to start a bank or list your company on a major stock exchange.  Both cost millions of dollars.  But, any clown can create a fly-by-night website for 10 bucks.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

You're getting your shill threads and sock puppet accounts mixed up. This thread is in the trading section, not the gambling section.

You mix me with topic starter. I created thread in the Gambling section, where you placed link to this thread.
Activity: 43
I am just promoting one site for ref awards, it's not a ponzi
Your site is the very definition of a Ponzi scheme.

Even if it would be a ponzi, and what? I can post about ponzi or about any gambling site in the gambling section, why not?
You're getting your shill threads and sock puppet accounts mixed up. This thread is in the trading section, not the gambling section.

And in case anyone cares about the latest lulzy threats:
Just do not slander in my threads, otherwise I said what I will do, I do not care too. I noticed you, now it's up to you what to do. From this point I will ignore your messages to me. It looks you are evil russians hater. P. S. I am from Kazakhstan. I am not russian, I am kazakh.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
If you do not own a dice site, why do you have it in your signature?

Because the owner is paying me (and many others) for the privilege.

I am just promoting one site for ref awards, it's not a ponzi, but you even did not checked it. Even if it would be a ponzi, and what? I can post about ponzi or about any gambling site in the gambling section, why not?

Wost scam ever.

Please read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6944217
Also, are you the owner of DICE site? Site, where people can lose all their money?
Are you not a scammer? Why am I? Come on, explain it.

I do not own a DICE site, not have I ever in the past. You are a scammer because you're advocating a ponzi with is a scam.

If you do not own a dice site, why do you have it in your signature?

I am just promoting one site for ref awards, it's not a ponzi, but you even did not checked it. Even if it would be a ponzi, and what? I can post about ponzi or about any gambling site in the gambling section, why not?
And one of Sergi's sock puppet accounts sent me this threat last night at 4AM. I dunno who the hell bitcoin-trader.biz is, or why he thinks I would care about them. From my private messages:

Man, if you will not stop black PR in my affiliate section, I will buy some forum posters and they all will post that https://bitcoin-trader.biz is a scam. I will pay you the same way, if you will not stop. You will lose much more, if you will make a bad reputation for me. Make a good reputation for your site instead. Buy the way, your site is clean Ponzi, but is it ok for you, is not it?

So go ahead Dimitri, go fuck up bitcoin-trader.biz, I really dont care.
legendary
Wost scam ever.

Also, are you the owner of DICE site? Site, where people can lose all their money?

I do not own a DICE site, not have I ever in the past. You are a scammer because you're advocating a ponzi with is a scam.
Wost scam ever.

legendary
Wost scam ever.
Do you mean me? Am I shill?
No, the other guy speaking broken English in this thread is the shill, you're completely legit.

Well, I typed in my first post, please keep of comments that all is scam.
Oh right, if you ask people not to call you a scammer, they totally won't. My bad, I totally screwed up here, I wont let it happen again.

Please look again at this thread and find my ref link? Can you see it? Why should I promote another site without ref link? Or do you think is it my site? I would like it to be.
Please see the English definition of the word "shill":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shill

shill [shil]
noun
a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

English is not my first language
Really? I never would have guessed.

Before your comment, yesterday I put 10 BTC to the x-value.com site. And you are saying I am fool, because Ivan cheated me.
I'm sure you did, no one would ever lie on the internet.

I think, that x-value owners just used different offshore companies for their business and to own a domain.
Did you read my post? The address they listed as theirs belongs to a deli. Looking at StreetView on Google Maps verifies it is a deli.

Please, just know that you are totally wrong because of your loser mind. Yes, you have loser mind.
Right... because I don't buy in to your Ponzi scheme, I'm a loser. The guy trying to scam people with a poorly put together Ponzi scheme and sock puppet shill account however is the epitome of success.

But please, do not post here.
Ok, sure thing, I'll just go delete my account now.
Pages:
Jump to: