Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 109. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 102
July 25, 2017, 10:45:36 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
Maybe it is because of the reason that they are awared of the Bitcoin's nature. They tend to hold their wealths because of their expectation on Bitcoin or its value. Bitcoin is still emerging, could also say that it is still a long way. Those who are holding their Bitcoin assumes that after years, the price of Bitcoin will be doubled or even multiply. Which is, based on the statistics, possible. They might say that why dipping occurs, and leads to panic selling. Those who holds know that after the dipping, a pump will happen. Due to the reason that it happened lots of times way back years ago.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
July 25, 2017, 10:32:05 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
People tend to save or hold their bitcoins for a reason. It is because they are still expecting and having a trust in the progress of bitcoin before deciding on where to spend their bitcoin. Also with bitcoin, the capability of gaining more money than the usual is always visible due to the pumps and some dumps happening in bitcoin's price value.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
July 25, 2017, 10:27:20 AM
They are still holding their Bitcoin or their 'wealth' because they know that few weeks or days after the dipping, pumps will come to its place. They already experienced deflations and they always see the inflation after. They know that it is a part of Bitcoin's nature. They are awared on why the dipping happened, and they know that it will be normal again after a while.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
July 25, 2017, 10:25:50 AM
they hold to get high price when exchange it, because you know the price is not stable and they wait for high price. and may be they use for emergency situation. but holding is best choice for trading player
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
July 25, 2017, 10:13:36 AM
People hold bitcoin because bitcoin is very valuable. Digital currencies that value very much compared to our currency. Millions of people scooped up big leads by being investors in bitcoin.

people think that bitcoin price will rise that's why  they are holding bitcoins.

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 09:59:43 AM
Indeed. They hold their bitcoin to make a high income and I know they believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future. In addition to that, holding of any altcoin and bitcoin is one of the ways to make and earn a high income even though you need to wait more time. Lastly, holding is one of the options if you really want to make a high income.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 09:53:43 AM
I think, because soon bitcoin will replace gold, and will become an asset for savings.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 09:21:44 AM
Because bitcoin has a high profit among other virtual money. So if someone holds bitcoin today at a low price. They will keep it for later and sell it when the price up.
Activity: 476
July 25, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
Bitcoin rise and definitely will continue rising as time goes by. It will bring lots of benefits and will really help you a lot. It will be a great impact to our economy if we really give our attention to it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 08:08:39 AM

Since it's the very first digital currency being launched hence everyone feels that it has the cpacity to go beyond 3k+$, something which is even proposed by Goldmann Sachs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 07:41:54 AM
People hold bitcoin because bitcoin is very valuable. Digital currencies that value very much compared to our currency. Millions of people scooped up big leads by being investors in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
July 25, 2017, 07:32:07 AM
Many users especialy those with more experience expect the bigest profit on long term basis. And they don't fall under influence of such dramatic anounecements like August 1 or similar which made some people to sell because they thought they could lose their money although many of them don't know what are even the possible scenarios. If you don't have some special needs it's better to hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 07:27:07 AM
Bitcoin price might goes down or  increases. If I have a lot of bitcoin when its price increases I can earn a lot of money. You don't mind waiting if after waiting your money almost double. So it is not worthless.
I am planning to hold bitcoin and wait for its price to rise. I think it is the wisest thing to do now if i earn bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
July 25, 2017, 06:41:43 AM
People keep their bitcoins because they believe in it and take the example from those who joined at the very beginning and became very rich because of the long retention of coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
July 25, 2017, 06:39:35 AM

The reason why they holding bitcoin is that they are waiting for the rise of it exchange and to use it for invesment. No one can tell how much the value of bitcoin in the future. As you can see it value rises as year goes by.
You are right, but it seems to me that the use of bitcoins for other purposes. First and foremost, bitcoin should be a currency for calculations. Then it will be the reverse of coins and the price will be more stable. Price of small transactions also contributes to the development of trade. Maybe after the 1st of August, anything will change?
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 25, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

The reason why they holding bitcoin is that they are waiting for the rise of it exchange and to use it for invesment. No one can tell how much the value of bitcoin in the future. As you can see it value rises as year goes by. So why dont I hold it and wait for that time. It may take a longer time but if you have investment ,you can have more profit.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
July 25, 2017, 05:09:16 AM
The only thing that i know why they are holding bitcoin is they want more profits, maybe they bought their coin ranging above $2k price and they want more profit since then so they are just having a perfect target price for them and if the price didn't reach that target price then they will just continue holding their coin.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
July 25, 2017, 05:00:49 AM
Like this time, people hold their bitcoin because they think the news that will happen in august 1 is to increase the price of bitcoin. The segwit was the possible result because they have no reason to fall the bitcoin, it is become popular to the other and some countries accept the bitcoin as legal currency.

The is all about the profit, price in the market is not stable, chances is very high if their bitcoin used in trading. And maybe because they want to use in the future. They think that the income after so many years is hefty.
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
July 25, 2017, 04:13:33 AM
I think they still hold bitcoin because they still believe if bitcoin prices will continue to rise. If they buy it at the price of 2000 $ yesterday they can now sell it at a price of 3000 $ so that the profit they get. I do not think it would be a loss if you keep bitcoin for too long. Bitcoin is a very good long-term investment. I think you will do the same.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 03:59:04 AM
Haha! I wish I had BTC when it was $0.001 and held it until today. Do you even imagine how high the price went so far?! It's incredible and unimaginable. Bitcoin is a REAL store of value, not paper money. Most big cryptocurrencies are real store of values unless they do not respect the Cryptocurrencies principal rules. Anonymity is a big thing here and should never be taken away from us.
Jump to: