Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 108. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
July 25, 2017, 10:30:22 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Bitcoin price is now high compare to its price in the previous years, it almost triple. So there is a high possibility that next year or after 10 years its price will also increase more and more. If the people hold and collect bitcoin until that day comes that its price increase, it will be a very big profit. That is the right time to cash out the money, and then collect another bitcoin and wait again for the price to increase.

Lots of money can be made day trading Bitcoin, but the easiest way to earn is by holding. No one who bought Bitcoin and held has ever lost money... think about that. As long as you hold for a couple years, you are guaranteed to get a return on your investment comparable to the stock market, and eventually there will be an exponential rise and your money will double/triple.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
July 25, 2017, 10:05:52 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Bitcoin price is now high compare to its price in the previous years, it almost triple. So there is a high possibility that next year or after 10 years its price will also increase more and more. If the people hold and collect bitcoin until that day comes that its price increase, it will be a very big profit. That is the right time to cash out the money, and then collect another bitcoin and wait again for the price to increase.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 25, 2017, 09:03:28 PM
Bitcoin are being hold by many people due to the reason that it can provide income to support financial needs and at the same time, people trust bitcoin to uphold their money because bitcoin is making it possible for the money to grow with its large price pump and also bitcoin is widely proven and trusted that is why people are still holding into bitcoin because of its benefits and being true.

First we started to hold bitcoin to have extra income every month to do simple things. Then we discovered bitcoin can be used for more than this small income. We begin to hold it for the market value. That was my way.
well you needed to span your knowledge regarding to wonderful opportunities to grow your bitcoin there's a lots of things that you can do
from day to day, this forum will help us to be more aware with current updates and those good opportunities that bitcoin offers, just needed
to be more active and allow yourself to learn.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
July 25, 2017, 09:01:30 PM
Bitcoin are being hold by many people due to the reason that it can provide income to support financial needs and at the same time, people trust bitcoin to uphold their money because bitcoin is making it possible for the money to grow with its large price pump and also bitcoin is widely proven and trusted that is why people are still holding into bitcoin because of its benefits and being true.

First we started to hold bitcoin to have extra income every month to do simple things. Then we discovered bitcoin can be used for more than this small income. We begin to hold it for the market value. That was my way.

It was not only your path but also the path of many people who came to the crypto currency. Previously it seemed that bitcoin is a non-serious investment, and then you realize that investments in bitcoin can bring a very large income in a few years
You're right.Bitcoin may sound just an ordinary investment just like others but when you hold it for so long especially now that its price becomes high again,bitcoin becomes a very serious investment that all people would not afford to loss.It makes people rich in the end.

This is true, i can relate, i though bitcoin from the past doesn't have any value at all, but after just 3 year the prices doubles, it just not a simple investment but a real investment , and bitcoin is serious on going stronger and stronger which is good for us, i really regret not buying bitcoins on the past, if i just can go back in time, i will buy bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 07:04:20 PM
When Ive learned bitcoin I can see that it has a normal fluctuation the dump and pump scheme. Other people loves the movement of this in the market because this is the way that anyone could get earn profit. So most are willing to invest their money just buying and holding bitcoin because in the long run for sure we can gain profit.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
July 25, 2017, 06:38:56 PM
Having bitcoins is a great opportunity to invest money, and when enetering in bitcointalk, you must know how it goes. It's normal to have a rise and fall of the currency like what we have in our country's own in converting to other currency. In other words, this shows the development of the currency and as a user you must go with the changes.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 25, 2017, 06:25:24 PM
Bitcoin price has kept on fluctuating because of the upcoming bitcoin fork with the falls outweighing its gains and there is no reason Bitcoin hodlers need to panic as we should start to see prices easily raise when the current problems are fixed and demand starts to rise again...just need to keep holding a little  bit longer
I believe that the bitcoin demand will increase once again when the fork stuff is over. The bitcoin price will once again rise as it is still the number one choice of people in the crypto currency and people have believe on it. This dip of the price is actually the life cycle of the businesses that every business face and so is now with the bitcoin. I hope this will over soon and the price will once again shoot up.
These are my thoughts as well, the great uncertainty that has brought all of this discussion about a possible hard fork, but as that settles and we finally get segwit then we will see the benefits not only in an increased price but we will get faster confirmations and cheaper fees, we cannot ask for more, after that the only thing left for bitcoin is to be adopted by more countries.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 06:20:33 PM
I'm holding onto my BTC because I jumped into this market when it was still high like 4 days ago... Gotta love value slumps... I'm looking to sell as soon as the money is there or possibly to invest into Ambrosus during the ICO in September as its a cause I think warrants my (meager) investments. 
Activity: 518
July 25, 2017, 06:08:23 PM
I think that people are holding because of the vision. At least that is the only reason I remained holding through a pretty bad overall July. I believe someday in the future whether its weeks, months or years that bitcoin will moon. When it does moon, my whole life will be radically different than now. This vision helps me maintain a good mindset and stay strong. Long term gain over short term pain any day. Just gotta have that vision.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
July 25, 2017, 05:52:30 PM

It was not only your path but also the path of many people who came to the crypto currency. Previously it seemed that bitcoin is a non-serious investment, and then you realize that investments in bitcoin can bring a very large income in a few years
You're right.Bitcoin may sound just an ordinary investment just like others but when you hold it for so long especially now that its price becomes high again,bitcoin becomes a very serious investment that all people would not afford to loss.It makes people rich in the end.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 25, 2017, 05:51:51 PM
People hold their bitcoin for the future purposes. Many people wait the price to increase more to make profit.like me I hold my bitcoin to make a lot of money. I will hold my bitcoin for few months or maybe few years. So its better to you also to hold your bitcoins so you can make profit in the future. Dont sell it even the date of august1. More bitcoin more profit to come.
Activity: 504
July 25, 2017, 05:20:05 PM

Activity: 350
July 25, 2017, 05:13:55 PM

Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2017, 05:07:13 PM
Activity: 364
July 25, 2017, 05:00:03 PM
Bitcoin price might goes down or  increases. If I have a lot of bitcoin when its price increases I can earn a lot of money. You don't mind waiting if after waiting your money almost double. So it is not worthless.
I am planning to hold bitcoin and wait for its price to rise. I think it is the wisest thing to do now if i earn bitcoin.
True. First reason, they think that the price of Bitcoin will go up. Nowadays, nothing can stop Bitcoin to increase. Therefore, If they keep holding Bitcoin in their wallet, It will brings to them high profit. It's mean they will get a huge of money. Secondly, they are holding because they want to save for others huge purpose such as buy a car, a house, travel,...
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 25, 2017, 04:34:52 PM
If me, hold bitcoin for investment reasons. Since bitcoin began to be accepted by some countries as a means of payment, i'm sure bitcoin deserves to be an investment choice.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 25, 2017, 11:41:29 AM
people hold btc cause btc price regularly increase. other btc give good opportunity for earning. i tell don't hold btc you buy alt coin cause you can be double profit.

Then after that altcoin price will increase Smiley. Holding bitcoin can be based on a variety of reasons, especially regarding the needs of users and their thinking about developing bitcoin trends, this pattern will automatically prevent the thought of selling and will affect the rise in bitcoin prices.

Buy altcoin and develop in the trading market will eventually again be converted to bitcoin as long as there is no altcoin paired with fiat. This reaction causes why many people make bitcoin as the ultimate goal of conversion and continue to hold it.
In the current scenario, people are holding their bitcoins just to enjoy great increase in their prices after the execution of Segwit. Everyone now have high hopes with bitcoins of becoming rich as bitcoins are already going back to the green area of the graph. Except for this, bitcoins are the leading coins, so people love to have bitcoins.
Activity: 602
July 25, 2017, 11:26:04 AM
I think, because soon bitcoin will replace gold, and will become an asset for savings.
How did it happen? Gold is real while Bitcoin not real, I think many people prefer gold than Bitcoin because gold is real.
Activity: 1722
July 25, 2017, 11:15:34 AM
Because everyone is getting curious and feeling the benefits of bitcoin, maybe most people also like me, when bitcoin prices skyrocket and many media that preach bitcoin made me curious and finally interested in using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 25, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

Since it's the very first digital currency being launched hence everyone feels that it has the cpacity to go beyond 3k+$, something which is even proposed by Goldmann Sachs.

$3k+ is real in couple of weeks and we'll see maybe Bitcoin goes even much higher. Today's drop is created artificially by whales to buy more at the lowest price possible. If I was a whale I'd do the same, so I don't blame them for dumping. What is a really stupid thing to do is panic selling your coins now when the price is low. If you are not a whale, but just an average holder, do not do it, because later you will be able to buy only a fraction of what you sold for the same money.
Jump to: