Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 110. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
July 25, 2017, 03:49:22 AM
Yes, people their bitcoin because bitcoin hold the keys and path way to future success in cryptocurrency. Meanwhile, holding of bitcoin nowadays is a wise choice because is around the corner and in a coupe of years the price of bitcoin will bullish even more.
How can holding Bitcoin affects the success of the future of cryptocurrencies?

Well maybe they are just holding it for future (like after months or even weeks, not the whole future) purposes. Holding it for now thinking that it will pump up more than of the past months of its price is a good strategy though. But then again at the same time SegWit2x is coming and these people might be panicking if they have to sell all of their earnings or still want to hold it.
Well, I believe holding bitcoin for acouple of years or for every 4years when the halving will occur is also business and a lot people so much from last halving. Nevertheless, the SegWit2x is already activated into the bitcoin network at July 22, 2017, round 04:46:31 UTC at block height 477120 and the price still bullish.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 25, 2017, 03:44:49 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

I believe people are not just holding bitcoin but are also buying more at this price. A global crisis is surely going for crypto currency world and majority of the crypto currency pricing are going down. However, positive people are buying in bulk and making good use of this pricing.

I am also doing the same and I regret that I am not able to buy more because my financial condition is pretty tight now. I wish to buy more because I believe in bitcoin and I also believe the price will surely go up after August 1st and will reach a new height.
This for sure is something great that if someone have a capital to invest according to my opinion this is the ideal time to invest in the bitcoin.
Those who are not holding it and trying to get rid of the bitcoin due its price nowadays will suffer in the future because they are losing an opportunity. This is crazy to sell at this moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 24, 2017, 04:47:29 AM
People hold their bitcoin simply because they believe in the power of bitcoin, so we wait until it hit our target price. dont just depend on any speculation make your own research for you not to loose big amount of money, hold more bitcoin and you will not regret it in the future.
Thats true. We believe that bitcoin from this moment will be big more than its price now. So we can say that we will hold it till the end until it will reach our target values and target goals. I believe it also and i want it to become my investment for the future. So let us hold on it until the end . It will be good to hold it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 24, 2017, 02:36:57 AM
People hold their bitcoin simply because they believe in the power of bitcoin, so we wait until it hit our target price. dont just depend on any speculation make your own research for you not to loose big amount of money, hold more bitcoin and you will not regret it in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 24, 2017, 02:10:46 AM
I guess they expect bitcoin prices to reach very high prices, so they can sell them. But, there are some people who just keep the bitcoin they have in order to save it. Well, everyone has a goal, but the most likely is to wait for the bitcoin price to go up.
Yup bitcoin price will go again soon. As you know many times these types of issues happen why just because of implementation. Therefore the price of bitcoin will go up soon after segWit2x on 1 August. So keep calm and wait for 1 Aug. The price will goes again high it will break $3000 USD soon as possible.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 23, 2017, 02:01:26 PM

Is a very sought-after coin today and the price is high enough, of course many will hold bitcoin. If want to be used as an investment, is not harmful. Can at any time to be used as an urgent need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 23, 2017, 01:48:27 PM
Many people do holding their bitcoin  because they thought that,their earning bitcoin if do holding they will get a lot of taka in future same like a bank. so people hold their bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 23, 2017, 01:09:47 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

Maybe they are waiting for something better opportunity to make their bitcoin is being double at the right time to exchange it. There is a risk but if you didn't try or gamble you're profit is stock up or not grow. Just go with the flow if you feel good about something.

After the news about the split and the segwit was announced, many people sold their bitcoins resulting to a dump in the market price of bitcoin but it recovered now reaching up to $3000. Most of the people who chose to hold their bitcoins are the long time users of bitcoin. I guess it is because that this had happened before ( the dump ) and they choose to hold because they know that panic selling will happen. The dump will really be a good opportunity for those who can afford buying bitcoin. Holding bitcoin is really risky since the price can go down anytime but it is worth the risk.

Most of the people who sold their bitcoin are the ones who are new in this market. I guess they were really afraid that their bitcoins will disappear in their wallets.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
July 23, 2017, 12:28:13 PM

Ofcourse because they want to wait for the value to get pump and pump so that when they sell it to others the price is a lot higher than the price when they buy it. Many peopl are doing this because they are long term holders waiting for the right time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 23, 2017, 12:25:33 PM
Because I want to invest in the future, I will spend some money to buy and hold them, as long as possible.
That would be a good thing to spend, until I get older and get paid for retirement.
I will tell my children about that, great
And I believe that every person has the same thoughts as me when they hold bitcoin
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
July 23, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Maybe they are waiting for something better opportunity to make their bitcoin is being double at the right time to exchange it. There is a risk but if you didn't try or gamble you're profit is stock up or not grow. Just go with the flow if you feel good about something.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
July 23, 2017, 11:47:56 AM
It's pretty obvious that almost everyone who's holding their bitcoins are holding it because they want to earn money from the price increase of bitcoin. There are also people that found bitcoin as an excellent way to store value therefore they buy bitcoin and hold it. They might not be in here for the price increase but they are in here for the sake of their money. There are countries where their fiat currency is rather unstable so buying bitcoins pretty much saves them from the uncertainty of their own money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
July 23, 2017, 11:01:01 AM
People are always aware of that price drop but it really doesnt matter as long as their are holding their nitcoins they gonna lose either make a profit into it most of all once they hold their bitcoins they believe that bitcoin price will be up to $,300 dollars even august 1 is comming they prefer to trade it than to exchange it into fiat currency
People are holding Bitcoin because they believe that absolutely Bitcoin will bring to them high profit in the future. Therefore, they just keep investing and saving to get a big income. That's why people are holding Bitcoin. And I hope on August 1, Bitcoin will develop powerfully and its price is going to be up to the sky.
I agreed with that. I also hardly believe that holding such a golden opportunity getting profit in near future. I always suggested to hold your BTC in secure wallet as it will give us secure future. Present, Bitcoin is trying to break $3000 strong resistance if broken, then next target will be $4000.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
July 23, 2017, 10:37:45 AM
People are always aware of that price drop but it really doesnt matter as long as their are holding their nitcoins they gonna lose either make a profit into it most of all once they hold their bitcoins they believe that bitcoin price will be up to $,300 dollars even august 1 is comming they prefer to trade it than to exchange it into fiat currency
People are holding Bitcoin because they believe that absolutely Bitcoin will bring to them high profit in the future. Therefore, they just keep investing and saving to get a big income. That's why people are holding Bitcoin. And I hope on August 1, Bitcoin will develop powerfully and its price is going to be up to the sky.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 23, 2017, 10:35:49 AM
... the price fall is more than the rise

WRONG.
you need to look at the bigger picture.
right now you are just looking at a short period of time where bitcoin price has came down a little. if you look at a couple of months you can see a rise from ~$880 to $2900 and right now it is sitting between $2200-$2400.

even if it falls more it will still be much much higher than the couple of months ago.

with that said, did you get your answer to why people hold bitcoin

Many people are holdingtheir bitcoin because they are waiting for the right time to sell their bitcoin.The right timw would be when the value of tbe bitcoin becomes higher by that theycan have a better amount of moneg inchange totheir bitcoin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
July 23, 2017, 10:25:44 AM
Well I guess their are only two reasons of holding Bitcoin. One is the purpose of saving it as a person does not always spend Bitcoin in their daily transactions. Second is they are holding it because of the hope of Bitcoin growing in terms of price. Even if you save or hold Bitcoin in your wallet you are doing investing in that means. One of Bitcoin's greatest ability is its way to appreciate in value which a Fiat currency is slowly doing as it is controlled by a government.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
July 23, 2017, 09:48:13 AM
Bitcoin has shown it ALWAYS goes up in the long term so why are people reluctant to sell after price drops and volatility? Because obviously they know its just a matter of being a HODLer and eventually they will be in profit. Its the safest and easiest strategy and works for everyone.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
July 23, 2017, 09:26:31 AM
people just waiting for a higher bitcoin price,not selling and holding.

Yes, most people hold bitcoin to wait for the price to move up very significant. If we're patient enough, we have a chance to get rich with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 23, 2017, 07:08:23 AM
Maybe if a few weeks ago bitcoin users panicked to sell it cause bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, and of course this is beneficial for those who have large capital who always holds and buys bitcoin for investment purposes. Due to the fact that bitcoin prices have increased again to $ 2700, and of course all users are hoping that after this price bitcoin will increase.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 23, 2017, 06:20:16 AM

Well the price drop is really inevitable but it is only occurring at firsts, because people are getting scare of the impeding activation of Segwit 2x that they are not familiar with, and I think that is $3000 mark value Probably a typo error in your part, but yes I think it can achieve a price value of $3000 dollar and presumably that is the large price we can really get for now, and because of the impending August 1 the price will surely split but fear no more because after this event bitcoin will never be the same.
Jump to: