Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 74. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017
August 30, 2017, 11:51:32 PM
Because it has great potential and is increasing in price in the long term, plain and simple.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 11:46:42 PM
People are holding bitcoin because of its profit and price. Bitcoin dropped down to $1800 five or six days ago but it is still rising. I think in the stock market, if many people have the bitcoin then the price and profit of the bitcoin will always going up and up. Maybe it's going ti drop a little bit but who knows in the future, if you holding only 1 bitcoin, it still make you rich?!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 11:28:54 PM
Peoples are holding bitcoin due to maximize their profits and get increase  their returns and I am pretty sure bitcoin price will go up and all peoples who are holding bitcoin can get a good profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 30, 2017, 02:18:32 PM
People hold it in case of price increase. Nowadays bitcoin could be an investment as long as its price is increasing. The time when the bitcoin stop increasing is unknown since the all 21 million bitcoins are still not yet mined. People who holds it takes advantage of its rising value making them richer when several years pass.

Those who hold bitcoin for a long time are the true winners, simply because the average of their price are low. People hold on bitcoin because they believe that in the coming years bitcoin will still powerful and high in value.
And the best part is that in order to join the winners you only need to do two things buy bitcoin and then hold it, it is very easy, no matter the amount of bitcoin you have, hold it as if it is the most precious thing in the world because odds are it is.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
August 30, 2017, 12:50:44 PM
Due to Bitcoin become a reserve money for converting to other coins in the long run it will increase more for sure but fluctuate as a matter of fact. We will have it in coming 10 years in my point of view.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
August 30, 2017, 12:14:56 AM
Because bitcoin has a very valuable value.
the security level is also very good. , if there is any negative news about bitcoin he maybe not know cryptocurrency in detail.
usually there is negative news from hacker attacks that made me want to be more interested in Bitcoin.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 11:40:54 PM
I'm holding my bitcoin because i believe that the bitcoin price will keep increase until someone dump it all. As you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing again in the last 3 days and i'm sure it might stand on the price. I'm holding my bitcoin until it reach $5,000 at least and when it happen i will sell all my bitcoins and enjoying my money.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 29, 2017, 11:39:15 PM
Sometimes I think, you guys post this kind of threads just yo increase your post count.

Can't you see how much bitcoin has risen up in last couple years hell in last few months?
August 29, 2017, 11:33:26 PM
I think peoples holding bitcoin for gaining profit because this price is still going and going non stop due to this almost all peoples have mind set that the price will go up and up in future so far mostly peoples are holding bitcoin for future profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 10:28:56 PM
People hold Bitcoin for the sole reason of making more profit. Why sell when the price continues growing exponentially? It makes no sense. Tongue
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 29, 2017, 10:18:24 PM

People are holding bitcoin because it's a good investment and most of them are expecting that bitcoin will rise and reach $5000 at the end of this year. What more in the future? It's a good investe and expecting to continue grow.
Good investment and untraceable at the same time. Holding bitcoin for the long term and increasing the number of your bitcoin while holding it.

I also hope for this year bitcoin will rise to $ 5000 Wink
and the more the year will increase the price increase.
It will increase more than $5000. Earn and invest bitcoin as much as early.

Why don’t you people try to increase your bitcoin rather than increasing your money. It will cross 5k no doubt in that but the time when you sell 1 bitcoin you should be smart enough to sell double or triple bitcoin. Until the price raises you must keep trading and try to make more bitcoin. And that will give you more profit when you sell them at the end of the year. And it will also keep your mind active.
Before selling all your bitcoins, make sure it grew your money invested.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 29, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
i think people are holding bitcoin is because they only want to sell bitcoin in high price although righ now the price is in high price but people only sell few amount of bitcoin. for people which buying in high price, they have 2 option, waiting for another high price or sell in lower price than they bought. but for me, i think its good enough to holding even if the price is down because i am sure that the price will be recover again.
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 09:04:27 PM
People who are holding bitcoin knows that it can give them massive returns and they MUST have holding power (HODL) otherwise they will loose in long run.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 29, 2017, 08:56:53 PM
People hold it in case of price increase. Nowadays bitcoin could be an investment as long as its price is increasing. The time when the bitcoin stop increasing is unknown since the all 21 million bitcoins are still not yet mined. People who holds it takes advantage of its rising value making them richer when several years pass.
I hate the fact that you said bitcoin could be an investment because bitcoin is totally an investment which the reason why people around the world, the billionaires etc. Stepping into bitcoin and if bitcoin is not an investment it won't have change the lifes of  people. In addition, some of the world leader won't have decide to create their own national crypto currency/block chain through bitcoin inspiration.
Bitcoin can change our lives even it is not an investment or completely like the money we have because we can use bitcoin to trade altcoins which is another way to become rich or millionaire because it is easier than stock market and also forex trading for me because of the volatility that within the altcoin market so i think even if bitcoin is not investment since the creation we can still make money.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2017, 06:54:32 PM
I think why people hold that bitcoin because they want to have an investment in bitcoin, waiting for higher bitcoin prices to sell, and they hold the bitcoin for buying and selling.
There is also a hold of bitcoin to create project applications and games.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 29, 2017, 06:49:59 PM
I hate the fact that you said bitcoin could be an investment because bitcoin is totally an investment which the reason why people around the world, the billionaires etc. Stepping into bitcoin and if bitcoin is not an investment it won't have change the lifes of  people. In addition, some of the world leader won't have decide to create their own national crypto currency/block chain through bitcoin inspiration.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
August 29, 2017, 06:38:44 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

people hold bitcoins because there waiting for the price to go higher and then they sell them to get much profit and and use their money to buy the things they want but in my case I don't hold bitcoins for a longer time because I need to support my everyday needs and my weekly allowance for transportation and food. I just sell immediately whenever I received any amount of bitcoins in my wallet.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 29, 2017, 06:24:03 PM

Those who hold bitcoin for a long time are the true winners, simply because the average of their price are low. People hold on bitcoin because they believe that in the coming years bitcoin will still powerful and high in value.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 29, 2017, 03:10:35 PM
I think a great reason for holding bitcoin now (even after the original fork on August 1) still comes down to some of the important economic elements of bitcoin.

Longer term investors who are familiar with bitcoin and its format are likely going to realize how it could be beneficial to hold bitcoin years into the future as the mining rate is decreased in a few years (2020) and as we continuously get closer to the overall cap (though that is still further down the road). The nice combination of a finite amount overall and getting there at a decreasing rate (less availability in the near term) – could get more returns and price appreciation.

Besides the two points you bring that will make the price of bitcoin to go higher the most important is demand, demand keeps increasing and since we cannot make the supply larger thanks to the limit imposed by satoshi then the only way for people to get bitcoin is to offer higher and higher prices.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 09:09:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: