Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 69. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 05, 2017, 04:15:47 AM
Simply because bitcoin increases,
 when i first know the bitcoin its only 195$ but now the price is so high,and its not stopping to increase and  investor keep holding their bitcoins. 
That is true, if I were one of the investor, I will also hold my bitcoin for a long time to gain profit, by holding huge amount of bitcoin, we will get rich, or triple our savings.
Currently bitcoins shows a decrease of two hundred dollars when compared with its two days old price. I think the price will now gradually decrease and actually I want a little reduction in it so that I can buy more bitcoins. Holding absolutely produces amazing profits even in a short span of time. I am waiting for November now.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 07:42:46 AM
There are various reasons for "holding", The first of which as a very long term investment and not merely buying and selling on every rise, These people usually aim at higher profits even higher than now, and it can yield eventually considering bitcoin is at ~4,000 USD few days ago compared to $10 at 2010-2011.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 07:26:15 AM
The reason people hold their Bitcoins is simple -bitcoin is the fastest growing investment in the market and you can expect a massive rise in value of your holdings simply by have some patience. Just give some time to Bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 04, 2017, 07:19:09 AM
People are smart and they know how to deal with bitcoin. As a matter of fact, they are holding bitcoin because they believe that its price will rise even more. Do you recall when the bitcoin price used to be 2700EUR? Take a look at it now. See? That is the reason as to why they are holding it. They want to gain as much profit as they can, and believe me, some people spend 20% of their bitcoins and keep 80%.
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
September 04, 2017, 07:05:34 AM
People want to earn money to provide a family and bitcoin is an excellent modern investment that helps with this. You just need to be patient and wait until the price grows to make a profit.
Activity: 336
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
September 04, 2017, 06:57:26 AM
People are holding their bitcoins because they are confident enough that it will help them to make higher profits in future as bitcoin has grown like crazy in this year and if the demand keeps on getting higher then by next year it can also achieve the price of 10000 usd and people wants to sell their coins at that price.
that is correct. People only care about the profit and therefore, they are holding as many bitcoin as they can to earn more money in the future. And in the future, the number of people own bitcoin will even be higher since right now, more and more people are learning about bitcoin and bitcoin has appeared on many social media and television

There is no doubt that bitcoin is gaining more popularity now and its drawing attention of many new investors too and if bitcoin will keep on getting more and more investors then it will take price of bitcoins to higher level in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 04, 2017, 06:56:37 AM
Simply because bitcoin increases,
 when i first know the bitcoin its only 195$ but now the price is so high,and its not stopping to increase and  investor keep holding their bitcoins. 
That is true, if I were one of the investor, I will also hold my bitcoin for a long time to gain profit, by holding huge amount of bitcoin, we will get rich, or triple our savings.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2017, 06:54:22 AM
people holding bitcoin even they are goes down or in cretical of his value the reasonits because bitcoin have potential to goes uprise again and if the bitcoin pumping again the price value the benefit given of bitcoin during pumping are good profit return to the holder.
Activity: 626
September 04, 2017, 06:52:08 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
I think the reason why they hold their bitcoin because the higher price of bitcoin now or just they want to save it for the future.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2017, 06:26:39 AM
People are holding bitcoin for receive a great profit in far future. Because Day by day its price increasing. So Bitcoin holding its a great idea for great profit. Thats why people hold bitcoin.
Activity: 305
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
September 04, 2017, 06:14:13 AM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
More like a strategic planning - of course you will not sell your btc lower than you bought it, if you're into trading.
It's like a matter of studying the graphs of the prices of the btc. If it drops eventually it will rise. It's always like that.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 04, 2017, 06:00:25 AM
People are holding their bitcoins because they are confident enough that it will help them to make higher profits in future as bitcoin has grown like crazy in this year and if the demand keeps on getting higher then by next year it can also achieve the price of 10000 usd and people wants to sell their coins at that price.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 04, 2017, 05:56:27 AM
becouse bitcoin worth better then gold,gold are unable to be far more advantage if you maintain this but bitcoin can sure.that's the main truth I consider.
Gold is completely different with bitcoin and the only same thing about bitcoin and gold is, they are both investment but in the piece by piece they are completely different. Gold is an outdated asset and it is just a physical item that needs to be kept in a safe place to make money for us while bitcoin is an updated asset which we can use it to pay things online or if possible, offline and we can also use it to grow its value using the different ways in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 04:46:57 AM
becouse bitcoin worth better then gold,gold are unable to be far more advantage if you maintain this but bitcoin can sure.that's the main truth I consider.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 04, 2017, 01:22:55 AM
because bitcoin can make our life better than ever because we get a lot of benefits for our lives and also can be used as an investment asset ... hopefully the next few years the price is higher

If bitcoin took an advertising , they used your words, I think they believe that the simple price will increase, I think they will keep it if there is not a big price drop.

it is certain that if we experience a fall in prices, we will definitely withhold the bitcoin we have, because the price will be high again in the coming months or weeks, because if we see from the number of bitcoin in the mine has been thinned, which causes will make the price back high
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 01:01:16 AM
Holders are an important part of the bitcoin system and we need them, the current prices had been achieved because the supply is being deducted since holders keep buying more and storing the coins for the future. Besides that if you are new at bitcoin do some research at the bitcoin value at January 2017 and you will realize why several people does hold bitcoin.

Absolutely right the price of 1BTC was $1300 in April 2017 today it is trading at $4575 so the holders of bitcoins are earning huge profit. The demand is increasing day by day so the price will go high as new investors are engaging themselves in bitcoin market. You may have read different topics in which they disscuss 1BTC= lamborghini etc so in my opinion the investors are sure that the price of bitcoin will go high therefore they invest in bitcoin and hold it.   
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 12:35:43 AM

It's just a matter of confidence and trust. The rise and fall of the bitcoin price today is normal. I have monitored the price since last month and it fall below $4000 only once. Maybe there is inconsistency on the price of bitcoin but it never falled up so deep that will make the bitcoin holders worry. They believe that bitcoin will hit about $10000 at the end of the year and they hold into this prediction. Well it is rational to think positively than worry too much then ending up failing your goal.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 03, 2017, 08:27:32 PM
because bitcoin can make our life better than ever because we get a lot of benefits for our lives and also can be used as an investment asset ... hopefully the next few years the price is higher

If bitcoin took an advertising , they used your words, I think they believe that the simple price will increase, I think they will keep it if there is not a big price drop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

We are holding out for the day when the amount of Bitcoin we hold allows us to retire.

Most of people here hold bitcoin for the future purposes, i believe on the same thing because i know bitcoin will give us more opportunity to grow in the future and we should hold bitcoin so we can fully enjoy the benefits of it tomorrow.

People have made huge profits by simply holding their bitcoins and not by investing it anywhere as price keeps on increasing so if you buy now and hold for next few years then even you will be making good profits from it and we have already witnessed this and also there is no risk of loosing money in holding bitcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 08:15:11 PM
Holders are an important part of the bitcoin system and we need them, the current prices had been achieved because the supply is being deducted since holders keep buying more and storing the coins for the future. Besides that if you are new at bitcoin do some research at the bitcoin value at January 2017 and you will realize why several people does hold bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: