Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 07:18:50 PM
Some people hold bitcoin for long term because they want to get a lot of profit and they don't even need money to exchange BTC. But I'm not sure everyone just hold bitcoin like that.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
August 26, 2017, 07:08:43 PM
many are also holding it as a store of value for the future...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 07:06:09 PM
I think the motivation behind why despite everything they hold their Bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals need a high profit.They sitting tight for a vastly improved high estimation of the Bitcoin and they will be gainer
yes everyone want to get good profit and in present time i think bitcoin is the best way of making money. therefore more and more people are investing their money in bitcoin, and in fact they are also getting a good profit from there. to me i am sure that bitcoin will continue providing us opportunities to make money from there.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 26, 2017, 06:58:54 PM
Yup because people want a good and high profit or income they all want that. So people earn their bitcoin for their future money becuase they are waiting for the rght time that the value of bitcoin is very high and they want a high profit .
of course, its mean bitcoin become investment in the future. because the value of bitcoin growth every time. this time to buy some bitcoin and hold them in the future
Many people around the globe have used this as an investment and they earned a lot through it. Yes! I am not talking about some profit. It is about huge profit they earned through it in the recent years. This is because through the recent years, bitcoin users increased rapidly. So its price did. So the bitcoins they  bought few years ago were being sold giving much profit. And this made them richer.
yes no doubt that currently people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes and they are in fact making good money from there. but even in some places people have the opportunities to use bitcoin as currency and specially for online shopping, where you do not need to chance your bitcoin to any other  currency. but can directly use bitcoin for everything.

You are right that there are some places where you can spend your bitcoins without exchanging to fiat but I highly doubt that at this stage people would be spending their coins as everyone knows that price is moving in a positive direction and it can go much higher in future so majority of users will prefer to hold their bitcoins and not sell them.
That is correct. That is the mindset of the people right now, they are now preferring to just hold their bitcoin rather than selling it right now to buy things that they don't really need. Bitcoin has experiencing a rapid growth on its price and if they are not smart enough to know the best thing to do then they will just waste this kind of opportunity.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
August 26, 2017, 06:39:51 PM
Yup because people want a good and high profit or income they all want that. So people earn their bitcoin for their future money becuase they are waiting for the rght time that the value of bitcoin is very high and they want a high profit .
of course, its mean bitcoin become investment in the future. because the value of bitcoin growth every time. this time to buy some bitcoin and hold them in the future
Many people around the globe have used this as an investment and they earned a lot through it. Yes! I am not talking about some profit. It is about huge profit they earned through it in the recent years. This is because through the recent years, bitcoin users increased rapidly. So its price did. So the bitcoins they  bought few years ago were being sold giving much profit. And this made them richer.
yes no doubt that currently people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes and they are in fact making good money from there. but even in some places people have the opportunities to use bitcoin as currency and specially for online shopping, where you do not need to chance your bitcoin to any other  currency. but can directly use bitcoin for everything.

You are right that there are some places where you can spend your bitcoins without exchanging to fiat but I highly doubt that at this stage people would be spending their coins as everyone knows that price is moving in a positive direction and it can go much higher in future so majority of users will prefer to hold their bitcoins and not sell them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 06:21:00 PM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
August 26, 2017, 06:08:28 PM
I think the motivation behind why despite everything they hold their Bitcoin in light of the fact that many individuals need a high profit.They sitting tight for a vastly improved high estimation of the Bitcoin and they will be gainer

Nothing wrong in holding bitcoins as many of them have made huge profits by doing nothing and simply holding so to earn big amount in future holding is the best choice to make as there is no risk involved in holding as in long term we will only see price going higher and higher.
You're right.Holding bitcoin may take really some time but it will really give much more profit in the end.And the reason why people are keeped on holding bitcoin is for the preparation of their bright future.Even myself is doing that also.That is also a secret weapon in becoming richer in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 26, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

But still there are many people who have not sold their coins and are holding it only to make bigger profits in future as everyone now is sure that the price of bitcoins will increase rapidly in future so no one will sell their coins right now unless they have sort of emergency as holding longer will give them higher profits.
Activity: 644
August 26, 2017, 05:54:07 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 26, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

Nothing wrong in holding bitcoins as many of them have made huge profits by doing nothing and simply holding so to earn big amount in future holding is the best choice to make as there is no risk involved in holding as in long term we will only see price going higher and higher.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 04:47:28 PM
People are holding bitcoin because it's a good investment and most of them are expecting that bitcoin will rise and reach $5000 at the end of this year. What more in the future? It's a good investe and expecting to continue grow.

I also hope for this year bitcoin will rise to $ 5000 Wink
and the more the year will increase the price increase.
Why don’t you people try to increase your bitcoin rather than increasing your money. It will cross 5k no doubt in that but the time when you sell 1 bitcoin you should be smart enough to sell double or triple bitcoin. Until the price raises you must keep trading and try to make more bitcoin. And that will give you more profit when you sell them at the end of the year. And it will also keep your mind active.

Yes its better to trade them and take the amount of bitcoins higher as only holding will never grow the amount of coins so if you invest it in trading then you can make regular profits and it will also help you in growing your coins and who knows your 1 btc can also become 10 btc at the end of the year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://fansunite.io
August 26, 2017, 04:42:01 PM
I think a great reason for holding bitcoin now (even after the original fork on August 1) still comes down to some of the important economic elements of bitcoin.

Longer term investors who are familiar with bitcoin and its format are likely going to realize how it could be beneficial to hold bitcoin years into the future as the mining rate is decreased in a few years (2020) and as we continuously get closer to the overall cap (though that is still further down the road). The nice combination of a finite amount overall and getting there at a decreasing rate (less availability in the near term) – could get more returns and price appreciation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
August 25, 2017, 06:39:08 PM
Because they don't know how to spend money
Lol, but to spend money you do not need anything, but to make money and keep it you need to be smart and get over the fact that there are millions of products and services in which you could spend your money.
Activity: 686
August 25, 2017, 06:33:53 PM
People are holding bitcoin because it's a good investment and most of them are expecting that bitcoin will rise and reach $5000 at the end of this year. What more in the future? It's a good investe and expecting to continue grow.

I also hope for this year bitcoin will rise to $ 5000 Wink
and the more the year will increase the price increase.
Why don’t you people try to increase your bitcoin rather than increasing your money. It will cross 5k no doubt in that but the time when you sell 1 bitcoin you should be smart enough to sell double or triple bitcoin. Until the price raises you must keep trading and try to make more bitcoin. And that will give you more profit when you sell them at the end of the year. And it will also keep your mind active.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
August 25, 2017, 03:37:09 PM
That is the specialty of bitcoin that has greater advantage for its users only by doing the fasif activities alone can be profitable for its users, and it does not really need research to benefit from holding bitcoin in the next 2-5 years.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 25, 2017, 03:06:20 PM
Most of the users hold their bitcoin because that is one way to earn big profit in the future and we all know that value of bitcoin is continuous increasing having huge amount of bitcoin makes big amount of money. That is why i eagerly to collect more and more bitcoin for my future.
No doubt that your point is right, the amount of bitcoin is a huge deal in accumulating profits in bitcoin so if we have more bitcoin then if the price will pump even a little bit like 10%, we can still earn a lot of profit from our holdings so it is the reason why people are holding bitcoin and why us, bitcoin users should collect more bitcoin.
The most important part of holding bitcoin is that we can earn a huge amount of money by doing nothing, if you were trying to replicate the same results in forex or in the stock market you will need to be a financial genius but in bitcoin the only need you need to do is to wait and receive the profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 02:51:24 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
i think because wanna more profit or invesment in future.. few people hold bitcoin for waiting moment so sell in high price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
August 25, 2017, 01:51:03 PM
The first and foremost thing to notice with your query is the price of Bitcoin itself which is unstable and can be moved anywhere. Bitcoins are depreciating in their own values (Eg.: 1 BTC will never be 1 BTC after 21 mln gets mined because so many coins have already been burned before) as well as such lack of number of coins will help inflate and boost the economy by fluctuating the values above only and as theory says, if demand is too much against supply then it's better to hold more because that thing will become extremely valuable in the very near future which is why everyone asks to hodl bitcoins.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 01:39:56 PM
Due to rapid increase of bitcoin value people are holding bitcoin for capital gains.
Pages:
Jump to: