Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are holding Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 58467 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
What makes peoeple compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

I think people are holding bitcoin because, someday there is possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase and much better if you will hold it until the bitcoin will increase it's price. If i have bitcoin i'd rather hold my bitcoin to wait for the increasing of bitcoin, because if bitcoin increase it's price it will help me to my financial problem.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
December 09, 2017, 06:59:47 AM
Because bitcoin holding is a very lucrative investment even in a short time, we all know that the rise in bitcoin prices can reach over 100% in no more than a month.

Yes, i also hold for the same reason, to profit in the short to medium to long term because there is  no better investment currently than bitcoin and i think its best if you can hold it for at least a year or more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
December 09, 2017, 06:37:22 AM
At this point people are holding Bitcoin for profit
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
Since its price gets higher continuously people keep their bitcoin. If btc gets down critically people may consider to sell it.
Activity: 826
December 09, 2017, 06:29:20 AM
Because bitcoin holding is a very lucrative investment even in a short time, we all know that the rise in bitcoin prices can reach over 100% in no more than a month.
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
December 09, 2017, 05:50:00 AM
So I have finally decided to buy some bitcoin...
Get ready for the market to crash.. Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 06:56:14 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?
although bitcoin prices are unstable, but when viewed on a distant scale, bitcoin prices tend to rise. and look at bitcoin prices in the month of December, and compare the bitcoin price in July when you created this topic. has gone up how many times? is not this very profitable for the patient and save bitcoinnya even if the price is not stable?
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 06:13:26 PM
sometime you need hold for all coin (not just bitcoin) to sell in high price, wait until the price is right for me, and get more profit for me.
and im holding not for long time, i release it if i need to fulfill my need. but until now i have many coin in my wallet, wait for best price.
for trader, they will play their role. sell and buy in short time, getting profit in short time. but you need to look at screen everytime.
for investor, they will keep their coin for long time. and wish that coin price will grow in future
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 08, 2017, 06:03:22 PM
Currently, a lot of people sell BTC due to the high price. You can increase 4x money for this moment. But of course it is worth keeping BTC Smiley.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
December 08, 2017, 05:33:15 PM
What makes people compel to hold the bitcoin in this critical situation? What are they waiting for? Any good reason?

They hild butcoin because everyday the price of bitcoin keeps changing. It is either rising or falling. They wait the chance that the bitcoin value get increasing so in that way they can still earn more. Un that they can more money for their future.
In my opinion what makes the people to hold bitcoin is the demand, the more the demand increases the more will its worth rise. People are favoring bitcoin due to the fact that it is easy and simple to be used and  is giving all good chances to make present better and future secure, the bitcoin is giving promising projects and an easy way of becoming rich in very short time
Activity: 238
December 08, 2017, 12:43:35 PM
As time has shown it can be very lucrative to just hold Bitcoin. People nowadays look at Bitcoin as a commodity rather than a currency with that they would do daily business. This certainly wasnt the intention of Satoshi when he created Bitcoin, but as life is, sometimes things turn out differently than expected. I hope that one day there will be a ceiling for Bitcoins price and it somehow settles on this level and remains stable so people will rather spend it like a currency than hold it.
Activity: 217
December 08, 2017, 11:55:51 AM
For profit of course, traders, investors - thats what we are in for. Some are in because they believe in the cause, some people use it for their shops and etc.

I hold bitcoin to resist against money inflation. In my country, prices are going higher and my local currency is not good to resist this inflation. That's why I use and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
December 08, 2017, 11:53:29 AM
because they want to make the most profit by selling them one day. but when to sell them is a hard choice considering the price goes up so quickly
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
December 08, 2017, 11:05:35 AM
For profit of course, traders, investors - thats what we are in for. Some are in because they believe in the cause, some people use it for their shops and etc.
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 10:53:41 AM
I think to get more profit, so they hold it, given the bitcoin prices are rising every time, do not rule out sampi next year, maybe they save for the future because he thinks bitcoin will not go down.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 10:24:06 AM
I think because the price of the bitcoin is constantly changing so it will all give a lot of profit if it holds bitcoin for a long time and it has been proven for the person who has it at the moment
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 10:19:12 AM
People are holding bitcoin because it gives them earnings above their expectations and its supply is short and due to its huge demand, it have more upside from here also in future.
Activity: 67
December 08, 2017, 10:03:47 AM
Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.

However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.
Activity: 101
December 08, 2017, 09:43:18 AM
they are right of the holder for the moment since the price is only going up, on the other hand what is risking it is those who buy at this price
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
December 08, 2017, 09:29:30 AM
People are holding bitcoin I think because it is a good and profitable investment. If we look back a little over a year ago, we can see that the price of bitcoin is just a little over $1,000, now it has grew to $15,000 already. Enough reason for me to continue holding and buying bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: