Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 61. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:24:46 AM
Each one has a different reason because many people buying bitcoin because there is huge potential growth in Bitcoin. Each has one different mentality and different view about the market, according to my view still, i will buy Bitcoin because there is a huge chance of growth in the coming days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
May 30, 2018, 04:27:47 AM
People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
There so many reasons why people is investing in bitcoin. But one thing is for sure and it is because they want to earn not just earn but earn more. In bitcoin earning big is not impossible you just have to be patient. It might take some time but if your patient enough to wait theres always a good earnings also waiting for you.
Investment in crypto market is very valuable and has great importance in this modern world. Investment in this market has a lot of benefits and responses, in order to get benefit of this market we will invest more and more with less or huge amount. Market of cryptocurrency always gives us huge profit if we invest in a low market where achieving Bitcoin is very easy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 30, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
They invested their money on it. And when the price down comes they see it as a good chance to buy at low price. They think in a positive way and trusted bitcoin that much thats why they still buying even it has a dump price and waiting for its come back.

Indeed, many people buying bitcoin because they trust that bitcoin is good investment for their future. More lower bitcoin price, more peoples will buying it because they see good opportunity to make profits
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 02:46:30 AM
Many people invest in bitcoin because they will have auspicious thoughts about bitcoin in the future. There are also people because they have no money, they will bet on bitcoin, hoping to make a big profit. The second part of investing in bitcoin is the wealthy billionaire, who will take the money invested in bitcoin to make money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 30, 2018, 01:51:18 AM
Every one is buying BTC because they know the return on investment is very high in bitcoin compared to any other investment.
Many users believe that now is the best price to buy, I'm sure that high return will happen soon in a short time so putting money by buying bitcoin is a very profitable thing.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2018, 12:59:12 AM
Every one is buying BTC because they know the return on investment is very high in bitcoin compared to any other investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 30, 2018, 12:29:57 AM
Well for me, I think its just because bitcoin is the only crypto that is safe well established easy to obtain and profitable. The bitcoin system's very secure, wich the unsafe is the user and the money exchanger. You can get bitcoin by buying and mining. I see from the media developments that cover the enthusiasm will bitcoin everywhere will create a very high demand. Although bitcoin often decreases, its value continues to grow from year to year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 10:36:40 PM
They still buying because they believe about the benefits of btc to them. And  they still hoping that thru BTC they the have a chance to be  successful one day in life.
The main reason of course is feeling that the current price is cheaper and bitcoin potentially immediately skyrocket, I'm sure that buying now will make us get big profit so we become successful and rich.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 09:53:47 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that does not communicate with Banks or governments and allows users to spend money anonymously.

People invest because they see their future, so they need to save for their future. Long-term investment will bring benefits to bitcoin users.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
of course people keep buying bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin has become a phenomenon and is famous for its always rising price every year and investing in bitcoin will be profitable
Yes bitcoin price is going to high and that's why many people want to invest their a lot of money because they know it will very profitable for them and their future will more secure and that's why many of people hold their a lot of money in bitcoin for the future.
now prices are declining. of course people are interested in being able to buy bitcoins on a large scale to hold them. they are also still convinced of bitcoin that the price will stay up later.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
People buy cryptocurrency because they expect the price of cryptocurrency to rise in the next few years.

That's a mean reason why they still buying bitcoin because they expext what will happen in the future if they didn't follow what successful do, so they buy also ( including me ) 'cause when the price got increase they gain a profit from it. Moreover, bitcoin is a promising Coin that i've known, so no doubt i gain from it, not now but i think sooner or later.
Activity: 123
May 29, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
They invested their money on it. And when the price down comes they see it as a good chance to buy at low price. They think in a positive way and trusted bitcoin that much thats why they still buying even it has a dump price and waiting for its come back.
Activity: 308
May 29, 2018, 08:01:09 PM
of course people keep buying bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin has become a phenomenon and is famous for its always rising price every year and investing in bitcoin will be profitable
Yes bitcoin price is going to high and that's why many people want to invest their a lot of money because they know it will very profitable for them and their future will more secure and that's why many of people hold their a lot of money in bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 29, 2018, 07:33:40 PM
You dont see any positive... but how about scalability solutions such as SegWit and the Lightning Network? It's a huge step
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
May 29, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
Activity: 167
May 29, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
They still buying because they believe about the benefits of btc to them. And  they still hoping that thru BTC they the have a chance to be  successful one day in life.
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 06:48:04 PM
People buy cryptocurrency because they expect the price of cryptocurrency to rise in the next few years.
Yes they are sure about growth of bitcoin and it will grow for sure, now bitcoin is increasing in price and it will be high in future, people have faith for bitcoin that it can make their life better which is entirely true bitcoin has much potential to change our life and make us earn high profit after every investment, as can save our future with bitcoin if we hold it with patience for long time, for me bitcoin is more than anything else so I will keep on buying it.
Activity: 60
May 29, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
I believe that bitcoin is a promising coin and can give much profit, and in the first place it is the strongest crypto currency in a crypto world because it is still the most profitable coin for long term holding as they already see the highest price. I'm sure will be more people knows bitcoin and will be more see clearly and closer on bitcoin over all the advantages and benefits, because anyhow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 29, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
Bitcoin is a future money that has many advantages over ordinary fiat money, And in bitcoin we will easily benefit. because we can make investments, trade, and so forth. Maybe that is one reason why they are still buying Bitcoin until now.
I totally agree with you. There are so many advantages in bitcoin and that is why people want to buy it as many as they can
Activity: 99
May 29, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
Many factors are the background for people to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the highest priced coins.
This is the biggest reason people want to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin also has the potential for a bubble with a high enough amount.
Therefore many people are interested in Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: