Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 63. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 29, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
People still buying bitcoin because they know that btc gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bbtc are good to get an income once btc price ges up.
Yes, I'm sure that bitcoin is a very lucrative investment, by buying bitcoin moreover when the cheap price like now it will make us get success and rich. the most important thing after buy of course is hold and never panic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 02:20:17 AM
Because people confidently believe on bitcoin. People know how will this market be after having a big dump so they will continue to buy and wait for its come back. Yes we really don't know when it will happen but many people trusted it that much.
as long as we believe to bitcoin , there is no people or goverment that could bann bitcoin and cryptocurrency.trust and believe that bitcoin can survive.history can tell us about this.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:08:30 AM
People still buying bitcoin because they know that btc gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bbtc are good to get an income once btc price ges up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
May 29, 2018, 01:55:57 AM
People are still buying Bitcoin as of the moment because Bitcoin is still valuable. You cannot stop people in involving themselves in bitcoin invetments cause still soaring.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
May 29, 2018, 01:26:03 AM
People still buying of bitcoin despite of negative issue ,because we believe that bitcoin a asset is good  like gold.for those of those we aimed also a positive thoughts looking for the brighter future.
People are still buying Bitcoin and according to the CEOs and founders of different companies the Bitcoin market these days is favorable but for new investors. This promotes Bitcoin and its market therefore the market is working in the benefit of people and is responsive. Jack Dorsey , Andy brown and other authorities of institutes are encouraging the marketers to invest here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 01:14:39 AM
Because people confidently believe on bitcoin. People know how will this market be after having a big dump so they will continue to buy and wait for its come back. Yes we really don't know when it will happen but many people trusted it that much.
its about community trust.no matter with bloody market as long as we still believe about bitcoin future and development we will see bitcoin price exspensive again.time will show us about it.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 29, 2018, 01:10:40 AM
I think they still believe in the good future of Bitcoin. I still believe that because Bitcoin is almost an essential service for some businesses.
Transnational remittance is a major issue that has been addressed through Bitcoin. So it deserves a better future. I still hold them even though it has gone down severely.
Activity: 77
May 29, 2018, 12:51:13 AM
Activity: 7
May 28, 2018, 10:18:44 PM
people are still buying bitcoin because they strongly believe that bitcoin still on the top even its value is down.People keep on investing or buying bitcoin because bitcoin is unstoppable, everyone expected that bitcoin will rise up again and may exceed its value than what we expected.As for now lots of them are holding and waiting for the right time to sell.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 28, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
It is probably because many are still confident that they will earn from bitcoin. It was a great news when companies had used bitcoin as payments. It did boost a lot of confidence among investors. As of now I haven't heard anything about it. I just hope bitcoin will still be strong again because all other currencies are affected as well.
Activity: 144
May 28, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
People still buying bitcoin because they taken the chance to have great profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
The United States is reported to be launching Bitcoin-based ETF products in 2018. With short-term trading, Bitcoin will be one of the accepted assets. This can certainly raise the public's hype towards Bitcoin and of course will boost the price of Bitcoin back.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
May 28, 2018, 08:01:36 PM
Buying bitcoin is the best strategy to make a profit, I'm sure that bitcoin development will continue to improve so that users can get big profits like last December.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
May 28, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
because in my opinion bitcoin still can give big advantage. although lately its value continues to fall. this is the right time for us to buy. although the present value is often down but the decline is not too much so the investment in bitcoin I think is still safe and profitable. many predict that bitcoin prices will rise again in the final quarter of this year. if proven to go up then bitcoin investment is still a good choice for next few years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
May 28, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
People who has a high prediction and positive thinking can only do this kind of investment. Bitcoin for them is trust worthy that it will go higher and higher price and when the time they will use their invented fund they could get it anytime they want.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 07:54:10 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Bitcoins is very profitable even today, maybe the price is decreasing but it only means that you should invest a huge amount while it was down in order to earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 197
May 28, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
People continue to buy because they trust Bitcoin. In the future, it is possible Bitcoin will become real money, not electronic money as it is now. So buying Bitcoin is the way to support Bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Sure because they believe in long term investment and not short and they also believe in Inside of btc. I clearly see in the future will have a global currency something like btc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 07:34:26 PM
Most of those who buy bitcoin probably because they are very confident if this bitcoin will rise again and this is a golden opportunity to buy as much bitcoin available today because at a low price we will get quite a bit of bitcoin and will sell it when the price has gone up.
Activity: 146
May 28, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
Of course people will still buy bitcoin when the price goes down.For some, this is an excellent opportunity to double profits, because they know, in some times, bitcoin prices will surely increase.Probably because people can benefit from bitcoin.or maybe bitcoin really helps them in economic terms.
Pages:
Jump to: