Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are still buying BTC? - page 58. (Read 13694 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
June 01, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
because for us bitcoin the easy way we get more profit, so we really believe that a good bitcoin investment in the long run, and also bitcoin is very popular, all over the world.
Yes, invest in bitcoin is patronizing, patiently waiting for a reasonable price to sell to make a profit, many people have thought so, just buy and hold, no need to have much knowledge. They still make a profit from BTC bring them. I think investing in this market is easy, just be patient and we will win.

People are still buying btc because they have the faith that soon the btc will change their life. Patience is a virtue, waiting something to happen is not that hard to do, as long as it will be profitable in the long run.

Also nowadays the people are having ideas day by day through the forums and articles about bitcoin. The bitcoin is really popular now and some investor discover strategies when to hold or to sell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
Because they still want to believe in bitcoin and want more useful bitcoin in the future later than that they still buy bitcoin after volume every 24 hours still have volume.
Bitcoin will give them huge profit in very short time but if they invest in other way so it will never best profitable as like bitcoin and that's why bitcoin still intact the trust of people so that is why people know it will never lose their profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
First of all, the way Bitcoin dollars, euro-like currency, they are absolutely wrong. Bitcoin is not a valid currency. Bitcoin is not like a currency or a domestic currency. Bitcoin is dependent on one type of investment. Bitcoin's market value is rising on the number of people who invested. A currency or currency, such as a dollar, euro, Dinar has a steal value and it is never more than that, but Bitcoin is quite upside-down. Bitcoin has always been like gold, it does not always have the same value. Bitcoin is any currency in the same way.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:16:13 PM
Because they still want to believe in bitcoin and want more useful bitcoin in the future later than that they still buy bitcoin after volume every 24 hours still have volume.
Activity: 124
June 01, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
those who believe BTC have their own reasons why they keep buying BTC. I personally believe that BTC is the best of all altcoin and BTC prices are above all altcoin.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
because for us bitcoin the easy way we get more profit, so we really believe that a good bitcoin investment in the long run, and also bitcoin is very popular, all over the world.
Yes, invest in bitcoin is patronizing, patiently waiting for a reasonable price to sell to make a profit, many people have thought so, just buy and hold, no need to have much knowledge. They still make a profit from BTC bring them. I think investing in this market is easy, just be patient and we will win.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
I think after 5 years, OP finally understood how wrong he was. In time (19.04.2013) when he wrote this post, bitcoin costed ~130+$, and his maximum was (16.12.2017) ~19500$. Yes, I agreed, use bitcoin as a payment method is haven't any sense, but use bitcoin as an kind of assets, will make you good profit, as time shows to us.
Activity: 275
June 01, 2018, 05:46:31 PM
Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-24com-matching-engine-seems-broken-site-down-174600 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Bitcoin is still a trusted coin and they believe that bitcoin will provide a very good benefit for his life. And I myself am one of the people who believe in bitcoin and believe bitcoin will benefit me.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 03:54:05 PM
People looking for an opportunity of earning money and investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other promising token is still good idea at my opinion. You always have a chance to get extra profit just for trust.
Actually people know if they save their money in bank so it will never give them huge profit as like bitcoin do that's why they want to invest in this currency because its high price is much better for their comfortable life and also for their secure future, so that's why people are still buy bitcoin.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 03:35:13 PM
People looking for an opportunity of earning money and investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other promising token is still good idea at my opinion. You always have a chance to get extra profit just for trust.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 01, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
because people know that at this time bitcoin price still cheap.and they confidence that in future bitcoin or cryptocurrency will make new high that can  make them to be millionare.
People still invest in Bitcoin because people are rational and holding the rationality assumption, we know people are aware of the market completely and have perfect knowledge about the assets giving huge return and having stable prices in the market. Besides, they have the ability to make the right decisions in the right time and this thing results in profit which is an incentive for investment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 01, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
Because this kind of business does not have strict entering requirements it is nice that everyone who has some capital can easily start investing in cryptocurrencies and have his own chance to get some good profit in the future.
Activity: 107
June 01, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
June 01, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
Everyone knows cryptocurrencies usage will be increas day by day and values will be higher. Bitcoin is the first and it will up again and again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:57:07 AM
the reason they just all think that bitcoin will again suit the same growth as last summer and they will get rich on this
Activity: 627
Merit: 260
June 01, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Yes, I believe that the price of bitcoin is still very small and in the future it will become more expensive. Yes, I believe in the technology blockchain, which brings a big change for the economy. Yes, I like to manage my finances myself and not depend on the bank. That's why I buy bitcoin and believe in its future.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
June 01, 2018, 06:13:37 AM
If you only read old posts here, you would be brought to realization that you are simply echoing what they raised here years before. But after several years, Bitcoin remained very much useful and even sound investment. This is like the bubble case which has always been used in arguing against a lot of potential Bitcoin investors. What bothers me is not the reason why people are still buying Bitcoin until now. It is rather why they should not invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it. So if you get some researches about it, you will see how genius the blockchain technology is who is behind almost every cryptocurrency. People see the potential and want to be a part of it!
Nowadays Bitcoin price is little down and we need to buy bitcoin much as we can because there is no doubt that bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high from the day first of this year I’m buying bitcoin because I know that its price will go high and then I can make my money double same like last year and I’m sure that everyone they are doing same because bitcoin is the best currency in world and it believe to change a life.
Nothing has happened to the Bitcoin and its market, if you want to invest you can simply invest and this time is perfect for new investors in order to buy coins on this low rate will benefit them even in the start or entrance.

This market is not a permanent market and we have seen situations like falling of market from height to the ground many times and this does not mean that Bitcoin will e permanently with this current value. People are aware with this and that is why they are still buying Bitcoins.

People still buying bitcoin because bitcoin is big potencial to grow up the price and  we sure the profit if the price of bitcoin will continuesly to grow.bitcoin is very trusted so that people buy bitcoin and easy to sell if we need a money or theres a emergency so bitcoin is good so that people buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
June 01, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
I think people are still continue to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, because they see the potential in it. So if you get some researches about it, you will see how genius the blockchain technology is who is behind almost every cryptocurrency. People see the potential and want to be a part of it!
Nowadays Bitcoin price is little down and we need to buy bitcoin much as we can because there is no doubt that bitcoin change its price very fast from low to high from the day first of this year I’m buying bitcoin because I know that its price will go high and then I can make my money double same like last year and I’m sure that everyone they are doing same because bitcoin is the best currency in world and it believe to change a life.
Nothing has happened to the Bitcoin and its market, if you want to invest you can simply invest and this time is perfect for new investors in order to buy coins on this low rate will benefit them even in the start or entrance.

This market is not a permanent market and we have seen situations like falling of market from height to the ground many times and this does not mean that Bitcoin will e permanently with this current value. People are aware with this and that is why they are still buying Bitcoins.
Activity: 124
June 01, 2018, 03:06:26 AM
People still buying invest in bitcoin  despite the price of bitcoin now will fall, because we believe that bitcoin will raised again after downfall and aside from that people invest bitcoin because will treat  like gold  investment look if you plan to buy bitcoin now and hold at long-term  method it's the right time to have a great profit returned after you sell at higher price,when bitcoin have recovered  in the market after all and go again to green market.
Pages:
Jump to: