Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 12. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 11:31:09 AM
You're Too Easy to Say 'Yes'
Even if you feel that your friend's advice is against your heart and mind, you often say 'yes' because you feel bad about it or want to please your friend. In fact, saying 'yes' is not always good, especially when it's against yourself. Trapped in the characteristics of 'Yes, sir' this can make you feel uncomfortable and often feel sad. You are afraid to make decisions based on your conscience so often have to follow the words of others who do not fit your conscience. Forget the bad feeling, learn to say 'no' to things you do not like.
Activity: 154
February 16, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
why people are unhappy?...... my think is people are less money. less free time. hard works.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
Because the minds of most people are so capitalistic. People want to consume and consume more every day and it's never enough for them
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
People need a personal purpose, a reason to live, a reason to wake up every day. Why are there so many unhappy people with all the resources available to them? There's too many options! "To just be" is not good enough anymore. Some thrive on it, some get depressed and overwhelmed. 
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
Do you think that unhappy is a mistake and should everyone in this world be happy without going through the unhappy phase?
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
I've been in many phases alive, feeling unhappy. The main factor is that we are controlled by circumstances rather than controlling the situation. Happy is sought and created not given. When we are mature enough to accept ourselves and live there happy will embrace us warmly.
Activity: 24
February 16, 2018, 09:41:22 AM
Normally people get unhappy because they don't get what they wanted and the way they wanted they didn't get it in that way. Most of the time some peoples misbehave make the person unhappy
Activity: 28
February 16, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
It is because happiness cant be found only in material things, you can find it with the people you love, by having time and sharing with them. Its an inner peace and satisfaction. Material things can only bring temporary joy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
February 16, 2018, 08:38:51 AM
Because people are never content, they always want more and more, to have it better and better, it is never enough. This is why you see people always on the chase. First they want financial stability, after having that, they want a higher position to get more pay to buy a house, then a higher position to buy a bigger house and so on. It is never enough, not even when they have gotten like 9 houses all over the world, still they want more and more. People even screw each other over to get ahead. That is why they are unhappy, their greed has turned them into nothing but disgusting sacks of flesh.
Activity: 85
February 16, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
There are reasons that make people unhappy, maybe people who have serious problems, no money, or because of work pressure. But if we see people unhappy. it would be nice to comfort him to be happy again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
I think that it is so because they seek absolute happiness, which doesn't exist  in our world. Just be happy that's all
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
 I think people are unhappy because they lack in self love. I believe that if someone loves himself/herself they would be contented of what they have and what they are. If you are contented with yourself you will surely live a positive life.  Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 140
February 16, 2018, 07:53:16 AM
People are not happy because of financial problems and basically inadequate social amenities. Aslo social vices such as war are the major cause of unhappiness.
Activity: 24
February 16, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
There are so many reason why people are unhappy because of there problem of life and some people are not contended of what they have right now , so many people are not happy.
Activity: 41
February 16, 2018, 07:14:44 AM
People are unhappy because of not being contented what they have right now. If people embrace the fact that we have always problem and obstacle in life then you can have your happeness. But most us are not like that, we always complaint and running away the problems if we always do that we always unhappy.
Activity: 53
February 16, 2018, 07:02:19 AM
Broad question. But the answer is usually a mixture of expectations, outside factors and personal discipline.

I know that it is my goal and has not been one I have been able to easily achieve.
Activity: 81
February 16, 2018, 06:27:09 AM
Because we humans have no real good space ships to explore the universe ..
Also no UNIVERSAL INCOME for everyone.. Cry Cry..
I agree with you,money is main reason which make peoples unhappy,class differences lead to the fact that not all equal,because of that,people around the world have different wages for equal work,people need to understand that money is not the main in life,only we need him to people live normal.
Activity: 26
February 16, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
There are many reason for people to be unhappy such as:
Lack of money, no work, sickness, unconducive environment etc
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
February 16, 2018, 05:46:11 AM
Cause people seek happiness in external conditions and situations, happiness comes from within. Only you choose to be happy or not
Activity: 14
February 16, 2018, 05:11:27 AM
because people dont have life purpose
you can be rich with no problems but be unhappy
you can be poor with all the problems in the world but be happy
Pages:
Jump to: