Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 9. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 02:43:55 AM
People are unhappy because they are not still contented with their life.Maybe something has been missing for them to enjoy life.For me having a positive attitude can conquer sadness.Whatever we got in life has a purpose and it up to us if we will treasure the life that God has given to us.
Activity: 70
February 22, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
because they are never satisfied and never give thanks
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
February 22, 2018, 12:29:29 AM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
This because we have something deep within ourselves that will never be satisfied with the things we have in life. Like we need Love and we can't just buy this. Friendship, real friends are those who stayed even without money and its hard to see other people who just stick because you have what they want. Real friends can't be bought and you might not have at least one, this could make you feel unhappy. Or perhaps they were never contented in their life. Maybe Life is too chaotic.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
Insecurity and being too negative prevents a person from being happy.
Activity: 208
February 21, 2018, 11:28:41 PM
For me people are unhappy because they are not contented with what they have. They  easily get jealous of others who have the wealth and power and they're expectation does not meet they're satisfactory.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
They aren't contented and satisfied with what they have,
They feel lonely or out of love I think this are the reason's why people are unhappy.
Activity: 128
February 21, 2018, 10:18:35 PM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

Its because they dont have everything, every people has its own loneliness maybe they are rich but they dont have a complete and happy family or people are happy but they font have enough money, im saying that they have something to find or they have something  needed.
Activity: 63
February 21, 2018, 10:13:38 PM
people are every day running in a gall so there are no any mental fit first people need go to religious places and cool down the mind and plan the life to a able galls
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:25:13 PM
People who are not happy in their life means that their life is incomplete and they have a big problems that they cannot solve. Unhappy people may lead their life into depression until they think of killing themselves as suicide. And those people who are not contended in their life are the unhappy one. Those people who envy others , and those who are only living with themselves are the loneliest people.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 231
February 21, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
The reason people are unhappy is because of unaccomplished goals, setback in businesses, lack of finance, frustration, depression, keeping of grudges, jealousy and greediness. Consequently, for people to live happily they must not allow the above mentioned to influence their lives and they must learn to be contented with what they have.
Activity: 73
February 21, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

My thoughts on happiness come from a few moments in my life that standout.

1) My Dad was most miserable in his life when he had the most money. Money =happiness.

2) In Egypt, we bought a couple soccer balls for a poor village that didn't have any. All of a sudden, the kids started fighting about who the soccer balls belonged to. Some of them were really upset they didn't get their own. Envy does not allow for happiness.

3) Some people seem unable to ever be happy. It seems to be a combination of nature and nurture, but I'm sure there are many situations in which people cannot get to that state of "happiness," whatever that means to you.

4) Afraid of being judged. I've removed the phrase "don't judge me," from my vocabulary. Whether or not you want to be judged, you are at nearly every moment of everyday. And if you worry about what other people are thinking it will drive you insane. Better to assume they are judging while still going on with your business and doing what you want to.
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 05:20:43 PM
Because they dont want to be)) Happiness comes from within. Only you choose to be happy))
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 04:45:50 PM
Actually, the answer is easy. what do you seed in your mind and thoughts, that comes outside. it mey soung strange and unreal, but try this. Positive comes from clear, intelligence mind and thoughts. what music do you listen, what books are you reading, what movies are you watching, these all may affect your life. you should try throw all you unhappy and pessimistics mamories away and the result wont be waiting to come. o wisp you happines!!
Activity: 133
February 21, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
It is very difficult to be happy apart from the society and its goals. If today's happiness is a material security, it is very difficult to stay completely out of such vital signs and not be at least partly under its control.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2018, 01:47:53 PM
This state of solitude i guess it is a choice but again, i would better stay alone then to stay with fake friends. In our days real porpoises in life and friends are very rare.
Activity: 252
February 21, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
Unhappy people are distrustful of most people they meet and assume that strangers can’t be trusted
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 21, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

Some people are unhappy because they can't appreciate every little things that they have. Sometimes, they are to much emotional to face their daily lives. Also, being lonely and hopeless for the future also causes too much sadness. I think, for us to be happy, we must always look at the brighter side of life and we must always think of happy thoughts.
Activity: 56
February 21, 2018, 12:38:06 PM
Most of the time we unhappy when we could not find the thing that we want.i like lot of things but i could not grab it or possible to find it.most of the people unhappy when things happen they not like that time also people fall in unhappy mode.
Activity: 17
February 20, 2018, 11:42:57 PM
people are unhappy because some reasons they face in there life..they not happy for what they are happening in there life.
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 07:53:29 PM
People are unhappy because they are nit contented of what they have in life.Maybe some are unhappy of the cituation  of their way of living because they are poor and lack of needs in life.
Pages:
Jump to: