Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 32. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:16:46 AM
there are several reasons unhappy lot of dont know how to enjoy their life they always expect more than things what they have now that is the main reason for people are unhappy lot of people dreaming about what they havent. and also some bad feelings cause to the people unhappy
theres a lot of reasons why people are unhappy cause theres a reason example,they want there crush but its impossible if they are same to want them because of that they are unhappy theres a many lots of reason why people unhappy
Activity: 28
December 24, 2017, 08:40:05 AM
maybe cause they don't have what they wan't
they not enough thankfull
they lose the one that they love
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 24, 2017, 08:21:36 AM
People are unhappy because they are not contentent of what they have. They expect more or they expect so much more on what they receive in life. Maybe they will be thankful on what given to them and not expect more.
Activity: 266
December 24, 2017, 08:04:51 AM
The people are unhappy because they are always envy with another's people life. They become unhappy because they always compare their life with another. They are too busy thinking about another's people life and never appreciate with everything that God give to them. Always thinking about negative things and blame everything to God. The measuring happiness of people can't be same.
So, if we want to be a happy people We should grateful to God with everything that God give to us. God will always lead our ways if we thankful and believe in God.
Activity: 26
December 24, 2017, 04:27:37 AM
There are so many things that make people happy because Happiness is a subjective feeling. i still havent seen that unique or unifying thing that brings happiness generally, but in answer to the question of why people are unhappy i would say it depends on the dis-positional traits of such individual and the circumstances hitting the person.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 04:20:09 AM
People are unhappy maybe they don't have a happy family, true friends and a personal relationship with God. Even you don't have any possession in life but you have a personal relationship with God, you will be happy. Happiness comes from within. It is not from material things we have. We should value life and live to the fullest. Don't regret in everything you've done as long as you are happy. God bless and Merry Christmas to all!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 02:24:32 AM
There are lots of factors or reason why people are unhappy ,
And I think the most common reason is jealousy,Stress and hatred.
Activity: 19
December 24, 2017, 02:20:58 AM
no freedom in job.
Activity: 98
December 24, 2017, 02:04:55 AM
Because they dont know how much is enough !
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 01:30:05 AM
It is very difficult to say why people are unhappy. Probably it is necessary to ask them first of all. Probably because they are unhappy, that they do not know how to enjoy life.
Activity: 184
December 24, 2017, 01:13:45 AM
most people are unhappy because I think they are not contented and not satisfied for everything that they have. they always think and expect too much. for me this is the reason for them to become possesive
I don't think like that, we are all human beings born to feel happiness and sadness. unhappy exists because of a problem to make someone more mature and able to deal with the various problems that exist in life
Activity: 14
December 23, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
Man can be unhappy for a lot of reasons. People are unhappy with the needs of human beings and people are unhappy if their needs are not inadequate. He is unhappy even if he can not afford.
Activity: 75
December 23, 2017, 11:44:50 PM
most people are unhappy because I think they are not contented and not satisfied for everything that they have. they always think and expect too much. for me this is the reason for them to become possesive
Activity: 182
December 23, 2017, 11:04:28 PM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
I think happiness is in our mind and heart, because if we are not thankful what God has given us we will feel many shortcomings and feel unhappy even though we have a lot of wealth and not feel happy because we do not thank God with what he gave.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
December 23, 2017, 09:44:58 PM
Because survival, putting food on the table requires a lot of work. Continuous work, else you die.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 23, 2017, 09:29:13 PM
In my opinion theirs so many things why some of the people is unhappy and i think one of the factor is being not contented that they have right now and the wrong choices that they made in there life. Being happy is not started to other people or to the people around you its started to your own self, being contented and being thankful to the things to what happen in your life even though it is bad be thankful because every thing happened to our life have a reason behind it.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 23, 2017, 09:23:11 PM
There are some reasons why there are unhappy people maybe they are not contented for what they have in life because being contented and satisfied for what you have can makes you happy..Try to accept what you already have and once you tried then its easy for you to become happy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 04:31:26 PM
Everyone has their own reason to why they are not happy, It could be because of unrealized personal goals or some setback or problems going on in their lives. Others are unhappy because its just who they are, they are unhappy no matter what happens in their life.
Activity: 238
December 23, 2017, 03:55:26 PM
People sometimes are not happy because of the wrong choices that they are doing. If we can only learn to be more patient and not be aggressive in deciding things, then we can come up with better decisions.
Activity: 115
December 23, 2017, 10:38:51 AM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
I believe that many of us have several reasons of being unhappy but trying to be happy even if it's hard to be when we are on the middle of struggles. Just for example if you're at the school or office and you have a problem in your family. Your friends don't totally know what's you truly feel but you want to make them happy even if you have a problem. We're being unhappy because of family related problems and if we're emotionally hurt.
Pages:
Jump to: