Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people are unhappy? - page 34. (Read 6082 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 21, 2017, 12:26:00 AM
What would be the source of the true happiness that we're longing to have? The world? Job? Family ? Money? Good background? Are they worth enough bases to be truly happy  ?
More of us are unhappy of their life,  unhappy of their married life etc.  But it depends to people how they handle their feelings and how they manage their lufe to be happy.  Sometimes we choose to be happy.. 
Activity: 305
December 20, 2017, 05:42:11 PM
They are unhappy because they are not yet contented with what they have.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 11:37:05 AM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

People are unhappy because they do not accept the fact that:
1. There is always on the top behind us.
2. Not contented
3. Rejection to others
4. Do not have yet his/her true love
5. Money

And based on the study in my school, the more smiley people is the one who hold hard problems and very prone to depression at the end of the day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 11:04:43 AM
because people expecting happy only from money. they think that if they have money they will be happy. then they follow only money. they loss their family and other important things. they will never satisfying making money. then they are not happy at all ever.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
December 20, 2017, 10:50:39 AM
Each of us have different story in life some are unhappy because no meny ,some are unhappy in they lovelife ,some are in family problem ,some are in work problem and etc thats why i can say that we have different problem and each problem have solution . but for me life is like a lock you cant open it without a key..

Happiness  is something which needs to be found out. Everybody has some or other problems but that does not mean you stay in those problems itself. Yes some may have more or less that is different but in order to win the life you would needs to have the self desire to be happy so that you can make others also happy and this could be biggest motivation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 10:37:24 AM
Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

It is because happiness is subjective, people can be rich and unhappy. Some people are poor but happy and contented in life. There can be a lot of reasons for people to be happy. People should just be contented with what they have and with their current situation in life.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2017, 10:06:29 AM
people are unhappyb because they want more and more,even they have everything they need
Activity: 378
December 20, 2017, 09:43:25 AM
It's a nature of life... Emotion: joy vs. sadness

Factors can affect the emotion of a person to be sad are Failures, Calamities, War, lose of love ones, restricted of want he wants.
Activity: 41
December 20, 2017, 09:36:51 AM
People are unhappy because for some reason they urge for more, they are not satisfied with the little things that they already have.
Activity: 116
December 20, 2017, 09:33:50 AM
Happiness is hard to define and nowadays it is all the more difficult, as stress is more and more present in our lives.

I think people are unhappy because they fail to find a goal, and even when they find one, that is one related to material things.

Maybe happiness will be found if we move away from these things and find it in higher ways. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
December 20, 2017, 08:57:57 AM
people are unhappy because there are too much expectation they are giving into something that turns them down. better go with the flow and be happy.

Your opinions are totally true. The more expectation the more you feel unhappy. Expectations make people suffer a lot because people's expectations always result in failure. Because of this situation, people should not expect much if they want to be happy.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 08:51:19 AM
I think there are many reasons why people are unhappy. Like as Money, family, Love ,bad habit etc.There are many people's want more and more money.Their are not satisfied of their income. Others side there many problem in a family. One can't like others member many reason.People can't solved their want so many people's are unhappy.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
December 20, 2017, 08:35:07 AM
Because the vulgar man is facing the pressures from the surrounding (family, work, finance, living expenses ..) There is no time off, so how can they be happy around them? heavy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
December 20, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

I think people are simply unhappy because they got hurt. That pain inside of them cannot just be gone and there are time when it haunts them. That weight in one's heart is enough to cause himself or herself to be unhappy. Unhappiness is like a virus as well, it can be spread to other people because of the gloomy aura.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2017, 03:22:18 AM

I think people are usually unhappy because they feel that they are being restricted from what they should be doing or having at the moment. We have to admit that we really don't like working or going to school. We want the most of this life that is given to us and because of the standards, we have to follow that line.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 20, 2017, 02:24:52 AM
For me i become unhappy because of heartaches, failures, loneliness, feeling stuck and feeling things are not going to the way how i want it to be.
Activity: 314
December 20, 2017, 02:21:18 AM
People are unhappy because they feel no joy in life. The life has so much suffering that people have to suffer but they can not get rid of it. A new year is coming, happy to everyone.
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 01:49:50 AM
Because they are not satisfied. Wanting more and being greedy makes someone unhappy. Having poor attitude toward life makes someone unhappy
Activity: 46
December 20, 2017, 01:10:55 AM
People dont satisfy with what they have.this is the main reason to people are unhappy.enjoy the life with what you have.
Activity: 33
December 20, 2017, 12:48:49 AM
Each of us have different story in life some are unhappy because no meny ,some are unhappy in they lovelife ,some are in family problem ,some are in work problem and etc thats why i can say that we have different problem and each problem have solution . but for me life is like a lock you cant open it without a key..

Based on my experienced, People are unhappy because of the following:
1. Different problems like you said.
2. Lack of  Money
3. Rejection
4. Not Contented for what we have.
Pages:
Jump to: