Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 30. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
Some people, they don't really believe in bitcoin because they already scammed by the strangers our technology. People scared to be scammed because they have no experience. You can't force anyone to believe in bitcoin. As long as they'll know the process to earn I think they'll join someday. Bitcoin powered by blockchain is the future of all financial transaction.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
March 18, 2018, 08:16:10 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I think many people doesn't believe in bitcoin because they don't experience yet the effects and how it works in our lifes.  I am give an opportunity to have a bitcoin in my life and i am believing it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 18, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
Because of the negative news in the social media. It place a great impact to all readers and viewers. Some are not yet ready for a better change in terms of technology.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 07:52:13 PM
We cannot face the reality that there are some people that are trying to do everything to down and loose the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 07:47:59 PM
I think because we have a different opinions and beliefs in our life, like in bitcoin some people believe that it is legal but some people doesn't, and for me they need some proof about bitcoin.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
Because bitcoin has not been inaugurated by the whole country, other than that that makes people do not believe in bitcoin because the price is currently decreasing. There are also people who think that bitcoin is a fraud because the price is not stable.
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 06:42:23 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

A lot of people already learned from the mistakes in the past.   The trust is difficult to bring it back if has been damaged.   People now a days are "to see is to believe".  If they don't believe,  don't exhaust yourself.  Just focus on yours and back to them when you already have millions of dollars.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
Because some of them are still stuck with the government actions. they don't understand that government give green signal indirectly. But people are people they always need proof for everything.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2018, 04:51:37 PM
according to me the main reason is lack of enough knowledge regarding bitcoin and moreover for some people it is hard to accept the change ,they like only old techniques, old methods and for them bitcoin is a new technique so it is very hard for them to accept. No awareness and knowledge is given to them so they cannot believe it bitcoin. They only consider it as illegal and waste of time.
Yes that is rgiht they need to get klnowledge about bitcoin, if the will get proper knowledge about bitcoin i am sure that bitcoin will start loving bitcoin, because in current time bitcoin is the best source of income, and one can get such a good profit from bitcoin that may not be possible from any other source of income.
Activity: 229
March 18, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
They do not believe bitcoin because they only hear negative news and never get the profit directly, initially I hesitate to invest bitcoin because the price is too fluctuating, but this just makes me curious so I speculate invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
March 18, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
Unfortunately, Bitcoin is manipulated by Big Shots and people are wary about it because it gets pumped and dumped, so from an investment point of view, it seems too volatile to hold and that's one reason why many don't trust it. Another reason is that the technology behind it seems too complicated for simple minds to comprehend, so they steer clear of it because they just don't understand it at all.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 18, 2018, 04:09:39 PM
if your friend does not believe in Bitcoin, it is not problem because he has missed the biggest oppotunities to get profit. And you also do not take care about that. Let's work your job well, that's all
Activity: 61
March 18, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Several analysts including BKCM’s Brian Kelly and renowned trader Peter Brandt stated that the price of bitcoin could dip again before the market shows signs of short-term recovery. Kelly said that the price of bitcoin could decline by 15 percent and the cryptocurrency would still be overvalued. Brandt explained that based on the current trend, the price of bitcoin could drop to $7,700 before rebounding. Kelly noted:
“The intrinsic value, the way I measure it is transactions. And I do kind of a simple regression with number of transactions and velocity. And you get an intrinsic value somewhere in the $8,000s.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
The most people who do not believe in bitcoin, dont inform about. They dont understand how the blockchain work. When i was new to cryptos, i was skeptical. Thats normal, when people hear about something with you can make easily money. They think first of en ponzi system. But when they start to understand, the will believe in cryptos. So when somebody in my environment ask me something about bitcoin, i dont tell them stuff about the value. I tell them why the blockchain is better then a bank where corrupt people work!
Activity: 3
March 18, 2018, 03:49:01 PM
Actually all of a sudden,if you do not have the time invest ,then everyone may think that bitcoin crypto market is nothing,nothing can be done with it.But i think bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
March 18, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
according to me the main reason is lack of enough knowledge regarding bitcoin and moreover for some people it is hard to accept the change ,they like only old techniques, old methods and for them bitcoin is a new technique so it is very hard for them to accept. No awareness and knowledge is given to them so they cannot believe it bitcoin. They only consider it as illegal and waste of time.
U20
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
CAT.EX Exchange
March 18, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
There is a lot of speculation about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.  the only reason to preserve the existing order. It is status quoism. Some people are creating a negative perception by spreading scare news. Of course, Do not believe them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
March 18, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
Because people don't know what bitcoin really is they just thought it is illigal.
Activity: 294
March 18, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
For many people its sophisticated to have a imagination what in the in the estrange along could be. So they function not skinny approximately that fiat money will be replaced moreover hours of day when cryptocurrencies, they cant imagine that in sophisticated you will pay following your finger print. So thats why they cant put in the works taking into account in subsidiary technologys. The blockchain technology is as a outcome genius and easy, and its thus easy to endure for everyone. But they just dont sore to fasten taking into account than this theme, and thats why they will always play-battle the same event for the burning fo the their computer graphics.
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
There are many reasons not to trust bitcoin, but these reasons come from ignorance. Just people need to figure it out, and I do not advise you to attract people for investment, it's everyone's choice. After all, if something goes wrong, they will make you guilty.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: