Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
I also see that many people are afraid of bitcoin, and mainly because it is not baked by anything. Prices keep rising, but what stops it from falling to nothing the next moment?
Activity: 56
April 06, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
Maybe because it doesn't make sense to rely on something that doesn't have an exact/fixed value, specially when you are trading it with real physical goods with real fixed value. Say, you sourced ear rings from china paying $5 each. You sell it for $10 worth of Bitcoin. That's a fair profit. But what if you wake up the next morning and experience the bloodbath? You may end up losing your business capital. Plus, what if the next day the Govt. finds a way to replace BTC (maybe, by creating their own crypto) and the whole world bans unregulated ones? People really want to believe it Bitcoin, they are just looking for more reasons to do it.
Activity: 5
April 06, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
People cannot believe bitcoin because first and foremost, they do not understand it.They do not like to study it.They dont beliwve it beacuse they prefer to have fiat ir papermoney.But the moment they study it and its importance, they will have an interest and involve in it.they will also take the risk to invest in it. Some people ar skeptical because there are a lot of hacjers nowadays.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 03:58:49 AM
Because some people used Bitcoin to fool other people they took advantage to make people believe them even its really not true that's why other do not believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 230
April 06, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
They different reasons why they don't believe in bitcoin because they have their own ways on how they will face bitcoin. Maybe some of them already experience being scammed in Bitcoin.
Activity: 216
April 06, 2018, 03:48:50 AM
Other people do not believe in bitcoin because maybe some other people had been scammed in online sites using name of bitcoin that's why they don't believe anymore.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:37:24 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

most of the people who do not believe in bitcoin are the ones who have no trust in bitcoin and the ones who have no interest in taking risk in investing. they thought it was some sort of scam.
copper member
Activity: 336
April 06, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
People cannot believe in Bitcoin it's have so many reason. Firstly  new technology , any newthing or new technology people accept it very late they always think negative about it.Secondly negative news related to crypto currency like some countries going to banned crypto currency. Thirdly lack of knowledge about Bitcoin, normally people see some negative adds and make their negative view about that , people even not try to find out what is actually crypto currency.my opinion is , it is good specially for investment purpose ,if you have proper knowledge.
Activity: 56
April 06, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact.most people do not believe in bitcoin because their knowing is just a scam because they watch TV and they see in social media that many have been fooled by it so they are afraid to invest immediately even when they are not trying to do it .

Activity: 13
April 06, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
If you believe BTC, i think you don't worry about other's opinions.
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 03:02:19 AM
I think Which people don't know about the Blockchain technology Who can't believe on bitcoin That's it. Always learn first what is it, How it works then invest it than Hopefully, he doesn't feel Bitcoin scam.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
It is normal for people to be skeptical about Bitcoin, it is a new technology and that not every one has a knowledge about. Plus all the negative news about Bitcoin in TV, News, news paper even from the governments. The media is obviously against it that they are making it looked like Bitcoin is bad and the people need to avoid it.
The influence of the media is indeed huge. Lately, we know a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency, like the many cases of scam ICO, banning cryptocurrency ads by google and facebook, as well as some hacking cases that require ransom of bitcoin. So that ordinary people are easily affected by the issue that bitcoin is dangerous. In fact, the benefits are also very good, especially for investment.
Activity: 85
April 06, 2018, 02:54:32 AM
I don’t think this question for us, would you agree with me? Simple because we are believers of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 06, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
It is normal for people to be skeptical about Bitcoin, it is a new technology and that not every one has a knowledge about. Plus all the negative news about Bitcoin in TV, News, news paper even from the governments. The media is obviously against it that they are making it looked like Bitcoin is bad and the people need to avoid it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
with bitcoin prices today it is hard to get people to believe with bitcoin because they see bitcoin prices continue to fall and they think it is impossible to get a profit, it would be easier to convince others about bitcoin if bitcoin has a good price
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
  If your friends say that BTC is constantly falling, it means only one thing that they do not know anything about markets and crypto-currencies. If you want to prove to them the opposite, i recommend showing them the growth charts of BTC for the last 5 years as well as a graph of capitalization growth over the same period.
This should help  ))
Activity: 95
April 06, 2018, 02:48:50 AM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.

yes, you were right we cannot force anybody to like bitcoin it is their choice and it has nothing to do with us. but if somebody ask you about it tell them the proof for them to realize its worth. if they dont like it, its their lost.
Activity: 79
April 06, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they look at bitcoin because of the fact that many pics in t.v scam the bitcoin so they fear they can try to invest in it so they can fool.

It's because when people are looking for informations about Bitcoin, instead of trying to find some good sources for reading , or researching. They're asking people around them about Bitcoin, is Bitcoin good ? is bitcoin safe? Guess what ? The one they asked didn't know anything about Bitcoin also, but cause of their prides about " Mr.Knoweverything" . They keep saying Bitcoin is a scam and so many people get trapped in it , bla bla bla... The world out there is really a scariest place.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 02:40:20 AM
Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they look at bitcoin because of the fact that many pics in t.v scam the bitcoin so they fear they can try to invest in it so they can fool.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2018, 02:25:15 AM
Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is just a scam because of what they see in social media that people are losing bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: