Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Many people of our country can not believe in bitcoin.There is many reason for this.Online is risk all time.Many people lose e lots of money in online.One of the best reason is bitcoin price ups and down.Many hake coin in the market are scam.In this reason people can not believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 108
April 02, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
There are people who don't believe in bitcoin maybe because they dont have enough knowledge about what bitcoin really is . Some also will say that it was just scam because they have been watched and heared different news regarding this.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
For some reason lots of people doesnt believe in bitcoin they're only relay on the negative NewS and listen to someone talking about negativity can cause of it, but the truth is bitcoin is good for other reason. it depends on how you carry it.
Activity: 504
April 02, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
Bitcoin is the actual king of crypto currency. The growth of BTC is very rapid. But it is new currency to many people.  We have to remember that when Jesus come to the earth, no one believe him. Many people heart him. But with the passage of time people begins to follow him and the next story is well known to all. So, there will disbeliever around the world, we should not concentrate to them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 11:31:53 AM
if speaking in the context of the public, I see that risks and levels of understanding and awareness by them to the BTC, and this will be to debate the public mistrust of BTC starting from due to some of the actions and attacks by the government and traditional banks via to concept and regulation for the BTC in their quest to maintain a reputation and particular interest from being influenced by BTC - related activities. and I also believe, financial institution indirectly involvedand take advantage on the resulting revenue from BTC activity and see it potentially destroying their business then the attitude of the hostility began to arise. however, there are some fatal errors that occur in the cryptocurrency world among them the darkpool trade, here is a source of imbalance in the digital currency development and ecosystem of market circulating
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

In my opinion regarding this subject matter, i know many are sceptic about bitcoin. For some lack of knowladge, some hesitations and other are always looking for prof  If the offer are real and legit, Also lack of interest.. Thats the few reason why they don't believe in Bitcoin and how it is use and how can be benificial to them.. To make it sort lack of thorough information...
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Many people lost her money, may be because of some past experience they've encounter. And some people thinks so negatively in terms of online business. i mean this people can not use bitcoin and don't know bitcoin facilities, so these person obviously don't believe bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
On my own opinion, people can not believe bitcoin because they are not fascinate of what bitcoin was. They just heard it to anyone and they do not even research it. Sometimes people are get lazy to do a research especially if they are not interested in.
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 02, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
excuse of bitcoin many people well don't know how Is it use bitcoin. They are wrong use it so I am sure they are person crush by her use money. Due to misuse of money, many people lost their health due to Bitcoin.
Absolutely right.many people also crazy to why bitcoin price decrease day by day.i mean this people can not use bitcoin and don't know bitcoin facilities.
i beleive, but i dont think it worth more than 100$
Keep growing your opinion fair. Kiss
Hi . I just wanna to tell you that past 4 to 5 months i didn't believe in bitcoin . Because i think that day . Bitcoin is just a website that is was a scam or something . Until when my relatives share to me a story about the bitcoin.  I must try it and that's it . I knoe now that bitcoin is protected . So j believed in bitcoin .
Lol thinks.how you tell bitcoin will be scam lol.you know bitcoin popularity?.you know bitcoin stability?you know bitcoin facilities?you know bitcoin is a king of crypto currency number one?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
many people do not believe in bitcoin because it's a scam but I say that you invest in making sure that your money and legal company are  in the prevention and maintainof your invest and increase it

I'm sure people who say bitcoin fraud is wrong because cryptocurrency is no element of fraud even make a lot of money, therefore I strongly believe that bitcoin can be trusted and have a bright future.
Activity: 2
April 02, 2018, 10:01:09 AM
i beleive, but i dont think it worth more than 100$
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
April 02, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
I think those who can not believe Bitcoin, it is their own weakness, because many people in the world believe in Bitcoin business with Bitcoin today they have achieved many successes, but there are some people who always think that Bitcoin will not believe, what it will do actually, It is only their weakness that they are working in the fear of hypocrisy, but yes, some people think that the price of Bitcoin may not be believed in the day-to-day decrease, in fact, I want to tell you in a real fact that the price of the product increases some time get some time off, It is natural that those who do business can understand it very easily, So that the business can not believe that this thought is absolutely wrong, So I want to say that the price of Bitcoin can not be believed to believe that Bitcoin can not be believed,
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
excuse of bitcoin many people well don't know how Is it use bitcoin. They are wrong use it so I am sure they are person crush by her use money. Due to misuse of money, many people lost their health due to Bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:16:22 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I think many people doesn't believe in bitcoin because they think it is scam. And they think that it is scam because they are hearing on the fake, which they are believing on the rumors that what they hear.
Activity: 78
April 02, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
A lot of people doesn't believe in Bitcoin is it because of the news. They never research on it. What's the benifets. They only focus on the news they hear.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
This is a very irony, when many successful and rich people from bitcoin are many people do not believe in bitcoin, I'm sure they do not believe bitcoin because they only hear negative news about bitcoin, let alone many governments are banned bitcoin.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
Hello Everyone.

scams are everywhere and bitcoin is too good to be true but luckily it is legit. others find it impossible that is why they thought it was just a scam. you can share knowledge about bitcoin with them but you can't make them believe bitcoin right a way in just one click. let them witness how bitcoin can make you better and that scenario will make them realize that bitcoin is true.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
April 02, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
Hi . I just wanna to tell you that past 4 to 5 months i didn't believe in bitcoin . Because i think that day . Bitcoin is just a website that is was a scam or something . Until when my relatives share to me a story about the bitcoin.  I must try it and that's it . I knoe now that bitcoin is protected . So j believed in bitcoin .
Activity: 160
April 02, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
Hello Everyone.

Crypto prices entered a bearish market only recently. Before that it was a bull run for years. Give it some time and have patience. Crypto is only going to rise in the long term with mass adoption. Its a disruptive technology that will change the world
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
A lot of misleading and negative information about bitcoin, in fact I often read online media writing that say bitcoin scam and using ponzi scheme, I'm sure people who say it pay the media so as to make a lot of people do not believe with bitcoin.
Most people who know will explain that bitcoin is not a ponzi scheme or a scam but that doesn't mean it's a good investment for everyone. Bitcoin has many benefits but it comes with risks which may not be appropriate for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: