Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 02, 2018, 06:01:48 AM
What I experienced they did not understand about bitcoin and they only knew his name but did not know the benefits of bitcoin .. initially I also did not understand the bitcoin and was not interested and after I saw the change of life my friend was finally interested and until now because bitcoin is profitable and can help my life gets better .. so I rate those who do not trust bitcoin like me before getting to know bitcoin and I'm sure as time goes by they will join in their own way
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
It's only logical that someone would be hesitant to invest in cryptocurrencies, it's a volatile market and there is so much FUD spread in the media. For me the positive outweighs the negative, if your friend disagrees, then it's their problem.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Most other cryptocurrencies in bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets are always unstable, so their value is not stable. The instability of prices makes people worry. Many people think this is a scam because they are scared!
Activity: 32
April 02, 2018, 05:28:39 AM
maybe they do not believe in the digital world Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
it's hard to give the bitcoin investment trust to everyone because they think fraud and negative results but if they know the profits derived from their investment may be enthusiastic in investing
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
April 02, 2018, 05:25:35 AM
Because bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency. Digital, people can not hold it phisically. How can they tell to other without proven, can't show the real thing.

So why they use paypal and credit and debit cards then??
No this is not the reason as most of our payments on a daily basis happen in a pure digital manner already.
Bitcoin is so much different then our usual money we are used to. It's a completely different and new technolgoies which is hard to grasp, especially of you have technical or economic background.
Even guys with an economic background often have problems to understand BTC, as they all learned the debt based system backed by infinite money printing, so pretty much backed by nothing.  Cheesy

There is this professor, Noriel Roubini from New York University. He is bashing Bitcoin for 5 or 6 years now. He was laughing about BTC when it crashed to $58. In all those years he never really tried to understand Bitcoin imo. He could have made a killing!! Every time he bashed Bitcoin you should have bought 1 BTC. Until now this would have made you a total of ~20BTC and you wouldn't have invested more than $15k. The perfect counter indicator if you ask me.

That guy is trapped in his way if thinking and believing in the federal reserve system. Furthermore he is probably also so much full of hate that he never invested in Bitcoin, that he just wants to see it die now, instead of joining it. His ego is too big and he doesn't want to be wrong. But regarding BTC he is wrong about it all the time. Poor guy!

Out youth understands Bitcoin. They know about digital tokens due to online games. Many young investors and traders have a gaming background.
Bitcoin needs another 5-10 years to really accelerate. Have patience!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 05:11:35 AM
I think people not believe in bitcoin because they lack knowledge they had a bad experience they heard it from others experiences that's not successful. They heard it from medias that bitcoin are scam but it says is investment such as ICOs that are mostly scams so people think bitcoin is a scam. but they didn't know the bitcoin is very easy to earn money like to this forum and you just need to work hard.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
This is a thorny issue. Humans have resisted changes in their field since ancient times. Fear of the unknown makes them vulnerable to premature decisions. Only through time can people realize the benefits of blockchain and bitcoins.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Because bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency. Digital, people can not hold it phisically. How can they tell to other without proven, can't show the real thing.
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
April 02, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
I can explain why people do not believe in Bitcoine why they think Bitcoin is taken from the hands of their money, which I understand from the reaction of a few people, that Bitkine does not believe that they will never win.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
April 02, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
because the volatility  are so unpredictable that the risk of investing will be so high because no one country controls this digital currency.

Not that simply having a country control a currency would ensure any degree of stability (as several countries demonstrate today). Worse still, the sacrifices you would need to make for the hope of some of that kind of stability would deny much of the value of the investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
Most likely, they just do not understand bitcoin or technology in principle. At first, I was skeptical about cryptocurrency, but having carefully studied the information, I changed my mind.
Activity: 364
April 01, 2018, 03:53:10 PM
The main thing that you were sure of yourself. If you invested in bitcoin, then you had to carefully study it, and understand its technology and believed . Then why are you nervous?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:24:50 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Bitcoin opens up a new world of opportunities for many people. Here you will be able to test their strength and luck. You invest and you get experience. A positive or negative it will depend only on you.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 07:03:40 PM
At first it is very difficult to believe in bitcoin, as well as I. In my first time when I knew about Bitcoin, for me became fashionable, but my friend induced me to be engaged also in bitcoin and to tell about it, and at the same time has taught me to life in the world of crypto currency
Activity: 10
March 31, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
People have the right to choose. They can choose not to believe in bitcoin, which is their freedom, and no one can stop them. If you're going to convince your friend to invest in bitcoin, he can choose to reject you because he doesn't know bitcoin.But I understand what his question was. Some people will also tell me that bitcoin is a scam, that it's not possible to become rich in bitcoin. Your friends just need to be explain on what bitcoin is and how it works and avoid scams as well.
Activity: 88
March 31, 2018, 04:42:08 PM
because the volatility  are so unpredictable that the risk of investing will be so high because no one country controls this digital currency.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:15:41 PM
People don't believe in bitcoin simply because they lack knowledge they had a bad experience they heard it from others experiences thats not successful. They heard it from medias that bitcoin are scam but didn't bother trying to do their homework of what bittcoin really is.
Activity: 490
March 31, 2018, 04:05:57 PM
Do you really care what your friends think about bitcoin? Mine too very skeptical about this, but they still have low wages for their work, and bitcoin allows you to increase my monthly income.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
Bitcoin is the finest cryptocurrency and has gained a lot of popularity in the past 6-7 months but still it is not trusted that much.People are not able to believe in it.The first reason for this is it's volatile nature.There are a lot of fluctuations in the price and their is no stability at all.Sometimes the price is high and sometimes the price is low.This makes people doubtful about Bitcoin. The second reason due to which people are not believing in Bitcoin is the amount of government's support it has.Government of many countries has declared it as illegal in their countries and many government's  are still not clear with it's status in their specific countries because they are not able to track the Bitcoin transaction's and due to the use of Bitcoin in illegal dealings.These are the two main reasons due to which people are not believing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: