Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 44. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 02:58:26 AM
For me , I think the reason why most people did not believe bitcoin because their knowing is just a scam or they dont believe because is just nothing . Some of people are victim of scam and some of them are knowing bitcoin is easy way to invest money but actually not true Because you must to learn and spend time to earned money.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 12, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
Unfortunately, Bitcoin is manipulated by Big Shots and people are wary about it because it gets pumped and dumped, so from an investment point of view, it seems too volatile to hold and that's one reason why many don't trust it. Another reason is that the technology behind it seems too complicated for simple minds to comprehend, so they steer clear of it because they just don't understand it at all.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Because many people are being scammed at many people have many misconceptions about bitcoin. People must learn on how to invest properly and learn the nature of bitcoin. People just think that bitcoin will be their way to have easy money which is not true. You must learn and invest time learning bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
The Internet  is filled with scammers,lots of people has being scammed,reason why people did not believ in Bitcoin,as it is a cash you cannot handle,people are only being convince with fiat proof.

Simply because they're afraid, in this generation scammers are  all over the internet, sometimes you can't really identify if it is trusted or not. And also, let's just accept that there will always be people who disagrees in something we like or do, we can't push or convince them to just like what we are doing.
Activity: 8
March 12, 2018, 02:35:11 AM
 Some people think that the bitcoin is not real that's why people can not believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 12, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
You should not force anyone and make decisions instead of them. It is normal that some people afraid of bitcoin and do not wont to invest money. There are a lot of reasons for this, for example: lack of knowledge, falling price, bad news and etc. This is not religion this is some kind of business, so keep calm.

Of course  we should  not force  anyone to invest with bitcoin.  Not all person will believe  with bitcoin.  Some people will just disregard the topic about bitcoin and they will just tell you something that is not true.  Like btc is a scam.   Angry
Activity: 224
March 12, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
Nobody can do anything to these people's that they are believing bitcoin or not, in the future they will see. That's normal that both believers will be existing.
Activity: 28
March 12, 2018, 01:36:57 AM
there will always be people with differing opinions but thats what crypto is about if you don't like one thing you can get the thing you like just do your own research
but for all people to get in crypto space there are still many hurdles to jump over Smiley
Activity: 38
March 11, 2018, 11:59:54 PM
Most people do not believe in bitcoin because their knowledge about bitcoin is very low, they are haven't properly no knowledge about  bitcoin, we know the shining future of bitcoin, so we have no tension  about bitcoin future,
Because they do not know bitcoin well, they do not know how potential bitcoins are. They think bitcoin is just virtual currency and not real.
Activity: 4
March 11, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
Even if you give them advice that you think is most reasonable, they do not accept it. This is their choice. You don't have to be confused. You have to insist on your decision. What they missed is a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
March 11, 2018, 11:45:28 PM
They do not believe bitcoin because they only hear negative news and never get the profit directly, initially I hesitate to invest bitcoin because the price is too fluctuating, but this just makes me curious so I speculate invest in bitcoin.
specially this is not as easy as we know on how we can make some earning here in this currency cause you have to wait and to work for it very hard before you may take that for so that is why when some people know about it and try to do some here to make some earning they are in term of that this is so hard for them to take that for. so they dont believe on it.
Activity: 126
March 11, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
It seems they need proof, to prove that the bitcoin is really profitable and investing in bitcoin is not a fraud element. I think, they are just afraid their money is gone. you do not need to be sad because they do not believe the story about your bitcoin, because it does not harm you.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
March 11, 2018, 11:29:45 PM
The reason why many people do not believe in bitcoin is, because they heard or read some fake new about bitcoin is a scam and the internet is filled with scammers, and lots of people have been scammed. So they are afraid to believe or trust in bitcoin. On the other side we cant blame theme for being to safe.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 11:25:57 PM
Some people don't believe in bitcoin maybe because they have experience something or shall we say they have invested but it didn't work and they said that it's only a scam but it's their own fault because when you invest be sure to study first if the campaign is good and check their background the and also the ico itself to know whether it is profitable or not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 11:09:38 PM
for people who do not yet know the bitcoin clearly, they assume that bitcoin is a technology that is new and still very vulnerable to threats especially hackers. In addition, the price of Bitcoin is also very volatile. This instrument fluctuations even more aggressive than stock. It is, on the one hand, be an opportunity, but on the other hand if your not careful will drop and eliminate capital owned.

This is the one that makes a lot of people do not believe in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
March 11, 2018, 11:00:57 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Because they do not know the benefits of bitcoin, they do not like bitcoin. If you have trouble getting your friends, leave it alone. Focus yourself on bitcoin, think of your future, not the future of others.
Activity: 364
March 11, 2018, 10:53:42 PM
Maybe because they all ways think and there mind has been set that you cannot earn money if dont work in a workplace. Even me when i didnt know bitcoin yet. I dont believe on it. But when my friend show me thats the time i believe
Activity: 7
March 11, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
Since Bitcoin has just begun to develop, there are still many countries that do not accept Bitcoin, so people will think Bitcoin cannot believe it, and bitcoin investment is a virtual currency investment. Internet technology needs to be developed, but there are still many bug, so many people do not Dare to believe Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 10:48:24 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
We cannot force other people to believe in bitcoin because obviously most of our perception is "to see is to believe". I know that bitcoin has lots of benefits to all of us, but the thing is, even the member of our family doesn't believe in it unless you give them proof. At first, I never believe in my best friend whenever he talks about bitcoin but then he showed me all the money he got out of bitcoin and I was amazed and encourage to work on bounty campaigns and to earn cryto coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 10:42:55 PM
They do not believe bitcoin because they only hear negative news and never get the profit directly, initially I hesitate to invest bitcoin because the price is too fluctuating, but this just makes me curious so I speculate invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: