Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 48. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:11:51 PM
because they have not yet understood bitcoin, so they do not believe it especially when selling bitcoin because it's hard to sell bitcoin especially when you do not know trading
Activity: 176
March 10, 2018, 09:06:52 PM
In our Place people are not familiar with bitcoin they don't even know that there's such thing as it is. Our place is still poor in terms of the internet, i think it is the reason why they still don't believe in it. People don't believe things in as easy as that, maybe if they were use it and they witness someone who escape poverty because of bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
March 10, 2018, 09:03:09 PM
maybe they did not believe it was paying for it at bitcoin that's just what I told myself my cousin found to be earning here at bitcoin so now I'm working hard to earn a bitcoin here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 09:00:49 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
They are not believe because they have no Kore ideas or knowledge about bitcoin so that they are not interested to it
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 08:52:05 PM
Some people have negative opinions about CryptoCurrency. I am not angry with people who are under the influence of the media and politicians. People's ideas will change over time. Let it flow to life. Technology has always won.
People are freely decide on what they want to do; some people are not a believer of Bitcoin because of trust issues and they are not convinced enough about its positive outcome.
Activity: 172
March 10, 2018, 08:41:24 PM
I believe Bitcoin is still the king . and may be always the king. because It has the largest community and ecosystem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
March 10, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
I think people cannot believe in bitcoin because they don't have a enough knowledge about it and what is the good thing about it.Also they have a doubt that bitcoin is not a legit investment site. They didn't trust bitcoin because of the news that against in bitcoin so that they will have a fear to try this cryptocurrency.Maybe,we should tell them what is the advantages of bitcoin in the lives of every people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 07:57:41 PM
probably because there is no physical form, so there are still many people who are doubtful, let alone related to investments, who are physically alone people think thousands of times let alone this is not physical, but as long as bitcoin can be consistent with existing rules, people will be easy to believe
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 07:51:58 PM
probably because there is no physical form, so there are still many people who are doubtful, let alone related to investments, who are physically alone people think thousands of times let alone this is not physical, but as long as bitcoin can be consistent with existing rules, people will be easy to believe
Activity: 30
March 10, 2018, 07:31:46 PM
Because I do not understand what it is and how it works.
Activity: 5
March 10, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
Well individuals don't generally accept until the point that they see the achievement or cash. They havent attempted it yet thus they dont accept on it, they need verification of it, substantial evidence like the end result for me when my companion presented this crypto at first I didn't accept on him until the point that he got his own gaming pc costs for in excess of an a large number of bucks.
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
To answer your question about why some people can not believe in Bitcoin,Maybe that person does not understand Cryptocurrency and that person must be misunderstood about bitcoin digital money. It's just normal to be afraid of something you don't know much about and how it works. However, these fears can be lost if we are willing to learn how to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 04:48:22 PM
People do not really believe in bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a new technology, its value fluctuates, they are also less sure because they can not find the physical form of bitcoin. This is very reasonable because for the average person it is certain that bitcoin can not be trusted.
Activity: 126
March 10, 2018, 04:17:37 PM
if I think most people who do not trust bitcoin in because of people who do not understand bitcoin and they are also too influenced by negative news about bitcoin
Activity: 112
March 10, 2018, 04:11:40 PM
Many years ago, the Internet appeared, and no one believed in it and did not understand what it is. And now even people who are 80 years old, use the Internet. The conclusion of which, a few years will pass, and this currency will be for all like money. Now who has time, he will be at the source.
Activity: 102
March 08, 2018, 12:17:29 AM
Your friend is one of the kind of conventional peoples who hard to adapt with the new era of technology, they learn very slow and strictly hard to open mind to new technology. Well this kind of people only will believe when they get a great experience in that.

We can't blame people for that because they are scared on what might brings this to their life. I think they are just afraid to involve in bitcoin and they judge quickly bitcoin and turns it image to bad before researching or gathering information about bitcoin. Another thing is they don't want to put money and effort with bitcoin and they think it's just a waste of time and money for them. If they knew the benefits of using it maybe they will change their mind and start learning.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
March 08, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
It could be for any of this two reasons mainly:

1. The current volatility of Bitcoin

2. People who believe that is too good to be true

In both cases it is just a matter of lack of education. We can choose to research for accurate information often and know exactly where Bitcoin is heading, instead of just repeating what some media channel said.

It is secure, from my point of view, that the people who today have doubts, tomorrow will have regrets.

This technology will change the world.
Activity: 1
March 08, 2018, 12:14:37 AM
I guess the reason why peoples don't believe in bitcoin is because from the first place they don't understand what bitcoin really is.? Perhaps they haven't even tried to invest in bitcoin there are also people around us that tells bad things about bitcoin, aside from that there is also social medias and t.v news that has negative opinions about bitcoin. So that it is normal that some peoples on our society are afraid and hesitates in bitcoin and invest their money.
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 12:13:58 AM
well, i will say there is nothing in this world that is generally accepted especially when money or trade by batter is involved. everyone is skeptical about where they invest their money. so you cannot blame your friend because he has its own opinions about life, so don't force him to like what you like but with time he will get better knowledge about bitcoin then he will willingly get interested about it. Its a matter of time.
Right, anyone who deals with money is cautious. And now that bitcoin is particularly volatile, and many countries have not yet accepted bitcoin, so many people can not believe it.
March 08, 2018, 12:03:35 AM
Don't bother about them, many peoples doesn't know anything about bitcoin and when we tried to explain then they judge in a negative ways. It always hard to introduce something that strange and not familiar at all, peoples will start thinking that it is a fraud, scam or something like that. Don't worry, when they know that we able to live better by bitcoin, they will find out by them self.
Pages:
Jump to: