Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 47. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 12:26:38 AM
Firstly, I advise you to improve your english writing skills since it was a bit difficult to understand what you were trying to convey due to your bad grammar. Coming to your question, you don't need to force bitcoin and the crypto market down anyone's throats. If they feel pessimistic about bitcoin and the crypto market, that is their opinion and there is nothing much we can do about it. As bitcoin grows more and more popular with time, your friends might acknowledge the truth which is that bitcoin is the future of payment processors and is revolutionizing the way we pay for services.

like me before.when i first time heard about bitcoin im never believed it.....but when my friend got to chance that there life have a lot of changes because of bitcoin that the first that i got a feeling envy...so when i got a chance to join in bitcoin its so amazing because my life have a change when im not a member of bitcoin im just only defends to my husband salary.....every salary where always buget the money but when i join in bitcoin im so much platered because i can buy the things that just only in my dream and i have a saving also for my family...so now i believe in bitcoin that we can change our life for the better...
Activity: 117
March 11, 2018, 12:25:51 AM
I think that believe or not to believe is up to them; why are you worried about this fact?
Many people do not trust Bitcoin because there are a lot of places where there are scams as well as economic risks. I think in the future if Bitcoin shows them growth then people will do not worry anymore Now in my country Bitcoin is said to be a currency that can change the lives of people involved in buying and selling.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:17:53 AM
Maybe they havent try the bitcoin yet thats why they say that it is a scam. Also maybe they dont want to exert some effort on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
March 10, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
RIP english. Anyways people tend to not believe on bitcoin because of misconception. People say that it is just a scam or ponzi scheme which is not. You are only wasting your time on forcing them to believe it.
Activity: 16
March 10, 2018, 11:39:39 PM
Bitcoin is actually an online income tool that is counted as an invalid in our country. That's what our government has banned. Heckers have the fear of becoming wary at any time. For which people can not believe.
Activity: 196
March 10, 2018, 11:38:40 PM
people don't believe the bitcoin online because of its shape and its value is very high and it makes a lot of people are confused and do not believe it and the shape is not tangible and it makes a lot of people don't believe about bitcoin let alone a lot of the issues who wants to destroy the bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
Many people are still not believing of what bitcoin can do and we cannot do anything about it because we all have a different opinions,strategy and perspective in life. maybe they are not believing on it because they didn't experience bitcoin on their own.
, A lack of knowledge, Trust problem or they didn't want to take a risk on it. Maybe someday if all the issues and bad ideas about bitcoin disappear all the people that are not believing on it change their minds.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 11:24:48 PM
It depends on the informations that they received. Some people started knowing crypto with negative news like scams and bans so they don't believe in it. If only they dig deeper so they will understand and believe in its tech.
Activity: 127
March 10, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
Because other people do not understand what bitcoin is , and they are afraid of using bitcoin . They might think that using Hitchin is a waste of time . That's why they don't believe in bitcoin .
Activity: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
I think everyone's cognitive ability is different. If you have given them some advice related to Bitcoin, they still can't understand. Then do not doubt yourself and deny your decision. In the future, you can use your own successful examples like those who once did not believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
March 10, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
Well, their are really many reasons why some people do not believe bitcoin. Some reason is that they dont know what it is and how it works, they are afraid that it is scam, or their wealth may lost by internet intruders or hackers. Others know exactly what it is but not confident enough to engage into it. They are afraid that they might end up losing their money. Well, dont forced them to believe into it because they have their own decision. But for me, i believe Bitcoin and other cryprocurrency is the future currency. Later on, they might regret what they believe in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
March 10, 2018, 10:16:53 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

I'm kinda having a hard time understanding on what you are saying but if your friend is interested in investing in bitcoin he/she won't be negative or thinking about the flaws of bitcoin. Instead, he/she should think about the possibilities of what bitcoin can do and how can it help into our next generation. Either way, you cannot convince someone when they are already convinced to themselves. It's hard to make someone believe when they don't even try to learn about it.
Activity: 54
March 10, 2018, 10:00:18 PM
Hello Everyone.

Because most of the people will afraid to take risk and many scammers are there around on internet,you should not force anyone to believe bitcoin and they has to believe it through its technology and features.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
March 10, 2018, 09:52:47 PM
Because the bad news of BTC is getting more and more recently, and the price of BTC is getting lower and lower, so many investors have lost a lot of money.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
March 10, 2018, 09:49:48 PM
Hello Everyone.

sometimes you do not have to advise your friends to invest
enough you buy Lamborgini with sticker stuck on the body saying "I bought this car using Bitcoin" then you invite your friends touring the city while brewing coffee  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
March 10, 2018, 09:48:05 PM
why do people can nit believe bitcoin? because of the rumors they get. a informations they hear about scammers. internet now a days full of lies and fake thas why we can not blame people if they dont believe in bitcoin. but maybe with the right explanations we can correct the wrong understanding, informations they got. thankyou thats my idea.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 09:46:57 PM
Some people do not believe in bitcoin because they are not educated with bitcoin. They did not understand what bitcoin it is . They have different understanding on investing .They do not trust it. People don't get interested in bitcoin or any other crypto currency because they prepare currency that they can physically hold .They are not aware of this hence they don't believe. They are afraid of scammers.
Activity: 336
March 10, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
Hello Everyone.

Your friends' opinions ofcourse they really matter. Those may be just opinions but those will influence your decision-making. Just like me and others, we don't really need those negative stuffs as long we know what is right. Just continue what you have started and time will come that you will reap.
Activity: 210
March 10, 2018, 09:17:30 PM
Because they do not know what bitcoin is. The second they have not enjoyed the bitcoin. Those who argue that bitcoin is abal or nonsense. But once they know, they behave like new villagers enter the city (wonder wonder).
Activity: 168
March 10, 2018, 09:12:49 PM
Hello Everyone.

I think I know the reason why they don't believe in you.
Don't mind them if they don't believed in bitcoin its not your lose at all. As long as you don't harm anyone there's nothing to worry about. Just respect them if it's their decision.
Pages:
Jump to: