Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin - page 68. (Read 5343 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 25, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
I think some people find it hard to believe in bitcoin because they are simply not tech savvy or they are miss informed about it!

Am pretty sure if they knew that the same bitcoin they are so afraid of has made some people millionaires, if they choose to change their minds they just might be the next millionaires.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 05:28:36 PM
People who don't believe bitcoin usually have very superficial information about it. Because of this, and there is mistrust. Also, often people are not sure about its safety and do not understand why it is growing in price. If everyone knew it, the opinion on bitcoin would be so much better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:43:30 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
You know,it is natural and you should not be shocked. We know some people are afraid of changes, they do not want a change because they thought what they are doing is the right thing and the best way to do so if you introduce a different method to them, they will refuse. It is natural and you can not force somebody to believe because it is their choice, you should respect their decision. If you want to make them believe, work hard and earn as much  as you can, at that time mayb>e they will become more interested in crypto currency and hopefully they will ask how to make money through bit coin. Just show them how legitimate is bitcoin and let then decide whether they want or not.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:37:53 PM
All new and trend not quickly is accepted by the conservative world but if is accepted has big and fast effect absorbing all and all. So far capitalization of all this a subject is small in relation to world, therefore on belief not strong.
Activity: 66
February 25, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
Because bitcoin isn't paper money and some people consider that this money isn't real and trading with it has no sense. I think you don't need to convince them trade or invest in crypto.
Anybody correct me if i mistake
Activity: 34
February 25, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Maybe they should believe in it because many companies are using bitcoins as a mean of exchange
copper member
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
People are afraid of new things.
Activity: 21
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 04:09:37 PM
Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Don't worry about it. Just do what you believe and let your friends see for the results you have done  Wink
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 25, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
My father laugh at me when i telling about bitcoin. he didnt know i made a thousand with this.
there is no way to telling people about bitcoin with only simple chat . he should interesting with investment . concept digital . and real proof thing to make him or her trust with crypto .
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 25, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
there are still many who do not recognize bitcoin although news about bitcoin already a lot in media. it does not matter if they have not dared to invest in bitcoin. You just have to prove if what they think is wrong. show them that investing in bitcoin is very profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
February 25, 2018, 03:42:02 PM
Hello Everyone.

Those people are too close minded and are afraid to try something new. In our generation today, anything that involves money is risky so most of people these days think of bitcoin as scam for it involves money. Those people are those who don't have any idea and knowledge about what crypto currency is. What we need to do about that is just to ignore them and let them see how bitcoin will change our lives.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
February 25, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
They do not believe because they do not have interest on it. They are close to any possible ideas that they can have. They may know it but the impression of them to Bitcoin is negative, that may be one of the reason. I know the feeling of when you wanna help others but they do not make you feel that they are interested. It hurts.
Activity: 1
February 25, 2018, 03:18:04 PM
I think people have not yet figured out or calculate the advantage of bitcoin, so we can assume that it's not a question of trust but ignorance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
Simply because they thought it as a simple way to earn money, by this people incorporate this as a scam but as a member of this forum nothing is easy. The amount of time you put on reading, gaining knowledge,quality posting and now with the merit system hardwork is a must.You cant force everyone to accept bitcoin but teaching them about it is a better approach to see for themselves
Activity: 56
February 25, 2018, 02:43:23 PM
If your friends don't want to invest, it could be there lose.
Also people value money in different ways to other people, it might not be the case they don't believe in it.
Some people find it harder to part with there hard earned cash, lets face it crypto is a volatile market. For those who do believe in the technology, or don't mind a punt the rewards can be great.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
they just do not know about bitcoin, they look at the bitcoin of one eye. let people say what about bitcoin, they will just be left behind enjoying a very modern world. just let them be curious about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 25, 2018, 01:39:33 PM
It is normal for people to not believe initially with bitcoin.  It is like me in the first time I heard about it.  I was afraid to try and it is too complicated for me.  Thankfully my friend of mine was really persistent.  She even let me see her earnings amd converted it into cash afterwards.
Being scared on new adoption is one of the main reason they arent trying new things. But after receiving feedback from other person that they successfully use it will make them enlighten that it is worth to try. Giving other feedbacks on what you are doing and what they are planning to do will help them to push themselves to it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 25, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
It is normal for people to not believe initially with bitcoin.  It is like me in the first time I heard about it.  I was afraid to try and it is too complicated for me.  Thankfully my friend of mine was really persistent.  She even let me see her earnings amd converted it into cash afterwards.
Activity: 92
February 25, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
Bitcoin price is not reliable.No one can predict Bitcoin price.Bitcoin full digital .Bitcoin does not manage to anyone.People do not have the right understanding of Bitcoin.so many people can't believe bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
For people who don't believe into bitcoin maybe because they're don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital Currency.We do not see Bitcoin,can not hold it again.So many people do not believe it.

The main factor because they do not want to find balanced information, when they get bad information about bitcoin they directly believe that their government is already banned bitcoin, of course they think that bitcoin is useless.
Pages:
Jump to: