Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 13. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 11:50:47 AM
Because people think gold has more secure than bitcoin as govt. mood against crypto we can't predict. People believe in those asset which they can see and should have stable price because people are very offended when they are going to invest their money. It is real fact because if you see historic data of gold price than it seems stable and secure.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 11:43:52 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

I think because gold is physical that reason many people says gold is better
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
March 30, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
yes that's the excess gold, indeed many are looking at gold is good. because the gold price is relatively stable and the longer the gold will be increasing and expensive.
Activity: 126
March 30, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Well, most people will prefer gold because it is something that they know that actually exists physically and has a high value even before money was invented. Unlike Bitcoin that is very volatile and only existent online, gold has proven itself to be very precious and of high value until now...
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
March 30, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
the main reason why gold is better is the price of gold is very stable than bitcoin, its make people want to invest their money in gold than bitcoin, second bitcoin dont have a physic form, and gold have a physic form, its mean that people will choose gold than bitcoin because they can save it physiclly, how about bitcoin you need save the private key and the password also an address, its very complicated to ordinary person
Activity: 238
March 30, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
Gold Price Variable People have been using gold since ancient times. They can sell at a higher price if needed and can benefit from doing all their tasks. So people are more interested in buying gold.
Activity: 66
March 30, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
One of the reasons why people say that gold is better because the value of it has not yet fallen compared to bitcoin. There was lots of negative news about bitcoin because of its recent plunge value last week and for me, crypto currency seems to suffer more disappointing days on the markets which will make other people to panic selling. However, according to Ran Neuner, CEO of On Chain Capital once said "cryptocurrency game hasn't even started yet".
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 30, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
Even though bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of prices but still I do believe that gold is way better than bitcoin because firstly, gold is way more popular than bitcoin and has way more users than bitcoin. Then gold is accepted everywhere around the world whereas acceptance of bitcoin is very limited. Then gold is a stable form of currency so it’s value does not fluctuate often whereas bitcoin is not a stable form of currency because of which its value fluctuate a lot.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

I think the gold is better about its value but for me bitcoin is really better. Because like you've said there are some restaurants, supermarket and etc are accepting bitcoin now so it is advantage to us because less hassle to pay. also the bitcoin value keeps on increasing therefore bitcoin are better than gold. Those people who says that gold is better I think they have different  reasons why they say that. Also the get different benefits and profits from it.
Well, most people are still a little bit of the science knowledge about Bitcoin so that on their mind is still considered Gold better than Bitcoin, however I'm sure the next time when they've known Bitcoin with the good science then they will say that Bitcoin is better than Gold.
Activity: 434
March 30, 2018, 08:48:12 AM
I think people who says it don't know about bitcoin. They can say it because gold is a promising long-term investment due to it is available in limited quantities, and that's why the gold price is increase from time to time. For people who know bitcoin will definitely say bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin is the same as gold but its difference, bitcoin is digital or invisible, have higher price than gold but have a high risk too. I personally think bitcoin and gold are good for investment and I invested in both.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 08:47:35 AM
Because they are absulutely sure that gold rate or price will be increasing as days, or years past .Gold is the most  valuable thing in earth .you only have to hold it for a long period of time and then its price will be million soon .
Activity: 354
March 30, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

I think the gold is better about its value but for me bitcoin is really better. Because like you've said there are some restaurants, supermarket and etc are accepting bitcoin now so it is advantage to us because less hassle to pay. also the bitcoin value keeps on increasing therefore bitcoin are better than gold. Those people who says that gold is better I think they have different  reasons why they say that. Also the get different benefits and profits from it.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
Elderly in my country usually said gold is good because the price is almost always in up direction and is good for storing value, especially against currency inflation. They claimed that gold is even better than keeping your money in the bank and getting interest from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 30, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
Bitcoin was only emerging in recent years. It was almost a year before the concept of high value in digital currency was approved by the people in the transaction. Gold has a longer cognitive process than BTC, and BTC is not widely available at the moment, perhaps with time to prove it all.

I think some people says gold is better. Because when you hold gold for so long year's the price is also increasing in a very expensive. But its hard to invest gold because many people are not interested to buy gold for investment. Unlike cryptocurrencies is better to invest. Because a lot of people use cryptocurrencies. Some of them are the billionaire investors who invest their money in cryptocurrencies because they all know that there will be a good future of their capitals to gain more profits in cryptocurrencies.  
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

for long therm i like gold, today for short investing i prefer like bitcoin. maybe people dont know about bitcoin
Activity: 101
March 30, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

I used to love gold, but after getting to know bitcoin. I prefer investing bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
I think everybody is right on their opinions on the matter. But in terms of the physical aspect and
value, I think gold is really better. Investing in crypto is great no doubt about that, but gold has
no dips compared to what we have in crypto. Stability in gold is unequivocal, if you take a moment
and look at the conditions and value gold has in the market for the last 100 years, it clearly showcases
growth with stability. But crypto's growth is somewhat extravagant and repulsive, Bitcoins did
reach and over run gold's price. It think potentially speaking both have it and are better in their
own way.
Activity: 159
March 30, 2018, 07:32:45 AM
gold is safer than bitcoin trading, tech crime is rampant by hackers and that makes everyone prefer to invest in gold, gold also has a cheap price when compared with bitcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
Clearly gold is better because people know gold as the safest investment, we see the price of gold and bitcoin even though bitcoin price is very high last year but now tends to decrease and compare with gold price you will understand why gold better, if you buy a bottle with gold I think it is strange because we can not give change if using gold, different from bitcoin we can send bitcoin according to the price of the goods we buy.
Activity: 166
March 30, 2018, 07:19:06 AM
Gold is definitely more stable than bitcoin when it comes to prices and value and with gold the risks are much lesser than they are with bitcoin although with gold the potential ROI is much lower.
I agree with you. They say gold is better because it has a physical appearance and the value also is more stable than btc. Elders or many people still don't know about crypto-currency and how it works. Maybe they found complicated on how it is use. But for me bitcoin is better than gold if we base on the increase of value within a year. And it is more preferrable for investments than gold.
Pages:
Jump to: