Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 14. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
Gold will still be a valuable item. If gold can not be used in everyday financial transactions then it is a normal thing. we can not possibly use gold to buy a chocolate in the supermarket.
ND
Activity: 63
March 30, 2018, 07:02:13 AM
The fact is that they do not understand the essence of modern information technology. Bitcoin contains a lot of advantages, the main one of which is the deflationary value model.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

maybe many people dont know crypto currency, they still believe physical investing like gold. not virtual
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 05:52:59 AM
Those people who are in hurry and they are thinking that short cuts is good in life then they are saying that gold is better but for me bitcoin is better because it is also a digital gold and if we have patience then we can be successful in the future and some people are loving gold because they have not known to the bitcoin value and that's why they are loving gold but the crypto is good for educated people.
Pehaman everyone is different. the risk between gold and bitcoin is also very different. there is really nothing wrong with either. between gold or bitcoin but risk and profit are also very different. can not equate both
Activity: 140
March 30, 2018, 05:50:34 AM

I prefer investing in crypto than gold. crypto give me alot benefit
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
Those people who are in hurry and they are thinking that short cuts is good in life then they are saying that gold is better but for me bitcoin is better because it is also a digital gold and if we have patience then we can be successful in the future and some people are loving gold because they have not known to the bitcoin value and that's why they are loving gold but the crypto is good for educated people.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 05:02:37 AM
Gold is more stable, but the profit itself, bitcoin really makes you earn more than gold.

Because in gold, revenue is conservative and won't bring you profits like bitcoin.

But investing in bitcoin is risky, and gold doesn't have these problems.
Activity: 240
March 30, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Gold is definitely more stable than bitcoin when it comes to prices and value and with gold the risks are much lesser than they are with bitcoin although with gold the potential ROI is much lower.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:54:01 AM
There is no doubt that gold is the best investment in the world, if I have $ 100 billion then I will put 50% into gold, this is because gold is acceptable all over the world, even when recession or big war gold is always worth.
I think some people keep saying that gold is better because the value of gold is not decreasing or dumping very high and for me some people keeps saying that gold is better because investing with bitcoin can lead us to big profit, but it can also lead to us to a big loss when the value of it is we will dump.
Activity: 54
March 30, 2018, 04:39:08 AM
it seems inappropriate to compare between bitcoin and gold, since gold is essentially a currency blueprint, has been the benchmark for thousands of years, while bitcoin is still very young.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
well you know, because the price of gold never down, its always go to up, so the people just know gold never die its always go to up and up. so good for investment rather than bitcoin, forex or anything. because bitcoin, forex or anything have a big risk for investment rather than gold.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 02:40:42 AM
because they know that the price of gold each year always ride though not great. However the best I think crypto remains on if they know the potential that exists therein. Crypto despite fluctuating but then goes up then there will be unexpected results.
Activity: 65
March 30, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

I like gold , because I think it is safety
Activity: 56
March 30, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

because they dont know about crypto, I think...
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
March 30, 2018, 01:56:17 AM
I think gold is better because it is longer on market. Many country have big supplies of gold, that's why people believe on gold. One day if fiat money dissapear , then we will trading with gold again like in history. Btw. if you check gold price chart you can see that in 10 year gold are +/- $1000 , check bitcoin price chart  -  last 6 month  +/- $16 000 .. That's why I think gold is better for savings because price change a little.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 30, 2018, 01:50:44 AM

Gold is the most classical valuable material in the world and bitcoin is the newest currency. Comparison is the worst scenerio I have ever seen.
The major difference between them is that gold isn't volatile compared to Bitcoin but as an investor or a forex trader you'd love Bitcoin over gold because it makes you take advantage over the margins and profit in the interim or long term and that comes with huge risk but gold comes with low volatility and less risk and so depending on where each of us is coming from you can opt for either of them. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

Gold is the most classical valuable material in the world and bitcoin is the newest currency. Comparison is the worst scenerio I have ever seen.
Activity: 73
March 30, 2018, 01:45:35 AM
because gold is grasped, seen. some people can't trust the bitcoin,
most of them do not know how to use internet. people say, gold is visible and can be sold. but the bitcoin is virtual only so we are not confident in bitcoin. just my opinion
Activity: 66
March 30, 2018, 01:41:43 AM
Gold is better in this simple basic idea, gold is physical and not virtual. Should stealing happen, it does not happen with the robbers on the other side of the world. Bitcoin can easily be stolen. And the worst scenario you can ever see adding insult to injury, is that you knew where the robber put your money into. Unlike gold that have to be taken physically or by force. I wouldn't want to compare the two because they could work in the same way. Gold can back up bitcoin value on the real world. While the opposite is a bit of a compromise. I do consider bit[Suspicious link removed]d and helpful yet the volatility is really creating a danger for losing invesments. I see them both functioning with one another and not to be compated really.
Activity: 59
March 30, 2018, 01:33:29 AM

maybe they look physical of gold, bitcoin is virtual.its reason
Pages:
Jump to: