Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 16. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
I think they do so because gold is promoted very well during the history - actually there's nothing special in it and some day it'll loose it price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 06:24:05 PM
Bitcoin is good but gold is better. Gold is a commodity and can be seen and traded one on one in the market while bitcoin is a digital currency that is probe to cyber crime
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.
I agree with your opinion, maybe those who say gold is better than bitcoin because they want a safe investment, we need to know that bitcoin is very risky. and most likely, because they have known gold first than bitcoin.
No doubt that gold is safe investment as compare to bitcoin, but i think that the income that we can get from bitcoin cannot get from  gold investment, because we can see a very slight change in the price of gold even after years, while investment in bitcoin can give us a very good profit in a very very short period of time that i think cannot possible from anything else.
Activity: 854
March 29, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
Gold have more value and at my opinion will be necessary for people forever. Bitcoin is just the couple of numbers with high price that will not help in real life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:01:29 PM
Gold is better because it's a physical item that we can keep. It can be easily converted  if we need cash. With bitcoin and other digital currencies we can only rely on trust on whoever is maintaining the program.
Activity: 672
March 29, 2018, 04:00:41 PM
I think gold is the best investment that can never be replaced, gold can be accepted in all countries, there is no controversy, gold prices are always stable and never drop or rise more than 10% per day, while bitcoin is still a lot of controversy and banned in many countries.
For those who prefer gold, should invest in gold and for those who prefer better future should invest in the bitcoin. The gold is an asset with its worth which is very much strict and does not go down or up with least chances of the profit to the people and if more people demand the gold in the world the price wont be effect that much, on the other hand if you invest in bitcoin, you will be able to get ten times of the gold you can get right now.
Activity: 68
March 29, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
gold is a precious metal that in the desire of many people because the price of gold is quite stable.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
I do not know why they say gold is better than bitcoin, while bitcoin transactions are spreading in their midst.
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.
I agree with your opinion, maybe those who say gold is better than bitcoin because they want a safe investment, we need to know that bitcoin is very risky. and most likely, because they have known gold first than bitcoin.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
First of all, bitcoin is still new to the world and it's our role to enlight other people on how it works and how it will change and replace the finance global systems, then after that we can compare it with gold since gold is been there for centuries and is known and appreciated by everyone, in the future when bitcoin goes mainstream to everyone in the world, it will be easier to pay with it than gold
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
yes maybe that person does not know and do not understand about the price of gold when it goes down or up so they say better
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
People think that gold is better than bitcoin, because they can see and touch it physically. But the world is changing. And the digital currency is our future.
For beat gold according to me until whenever and with anything will not be possible, gold will always be popular even when world war then gold can be accepted, bitcoin can not replace gold.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
March 29, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
Well because gold serves as a commodity and not as a currency and that is why people accept bitcoin as compare to gold. And the reason why people believe that gold is better as compare to bitcoin is that Gold has a very stable value as an investment tools and has been in existence for several decade.
that's the point Gold has stable value. i also believe that gold is better only on this point. Gold has only one feature as compare of bitcoin the feature is stable value and also low risk but where is low risk their are low profit. and bitcoin has so many feature we buy any thing on bitcoin we transfer bitcoin all over the world and bitcoin have high volatility thats way trader gain more profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
March 29, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Despite USA if we look in a broad sense then this will clear and bitcoin will rise sometime in the future and the people like gold because they have a strong possession of gold while the bitcoin is digital money and they are in the fear that may the bitcoin will not usable in the future and the gold is accepted world wide and bitcoin may be accepted in few countries and in other it is very difficult to find out the person who accept bitcoin for any transaction.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
People think that gold is better than bitcoin, because they can see and touch it physically. But the world is changing. And the digital currency is our future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
March 29, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
Well because gold serves as a commodity and not as a currency and that is why people accept bitcoin as compare to gold. And the reason why people believe that gold is better as compare to bitcoin is that Gold has a very stable value as an investment tools and has been in existence for several decade.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
Before we can agree or disagree, we need to know the advantages of investing in gold to Bitcoin.
God has a relatively low supply hence, it's has low volatility,
No counterparty risk when invest in gold because it's physical investments,
Gold is an internationally recognised, and trusted, form of exchange and has been since ancient times. Therefore, the worldwide network of dealers can provide prices 24 hours a day for both coins and bars.
Gold is relatively scarce, and you earn it when you buy it or as a gift.
Hence, people have their choice but I still prefer in investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
March 29, 2018, 01:18:22 PM
There is no doubt that gold is the best investment in the world, if I have $ 100 billion then I will put 50% into gold, this is because gold is acceptable all over the world, even when recession or big war gold is always worth.
Activity: 378
March 29, 2018, 12:41:29 PM
Gold has a long historical tradition, it exists over time and gives many people a wealth, a huge source of profits, especially it is very stable and safe, people still choose it as a saving asset for the future of the children. In short, it has created trust for everyone, the features of gold make people feel it is a good choice for investing in this society, however, this will soon change when cryptocurrency growing strongly, gradually gold will no longer fit the requirements of society
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
March 29, 2018, 12:40:28 PM
Most people says gold is better, because gold has a constant value in the market, and  there are times the price of gold increases and never decreases, bitcoin world is different, changes happen everyday.
Activity: 54
March 29, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
maybe those who say gold better, because they want to invest safely. basically we know that these bitcoins are risky and unstable. they are afraid to speculate about bitcoin investments because they are too risky. if indeed we want to bet, then this bitcoin is a very profitable investment.
Pages:
Jump to: