Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 54. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
My speculation, maybe they do not know bitcoin or do not know how to use bitcoin, when in fact they admit that bitcoin is better than gold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 11:34:56 AM
People usually say that gold is better than bitcion because gold is accepted in different parts of the world. Gold already exists since the earth begun and is already used by people before when coins and paper money are not yet popular as a medium of exchange. Gold is not only used as medium of exchange but it is also used in different industries. It is used in making jewelries, dental fillings, computer wires and many more. What also good about gold is that it is a good investment since its price or value do increase with time.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 11:21:35 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
We don't use Gold as currency because, historically royals decide that Gold supply can't meet the future demand, so Gold together Silvers are collected and reserved for other purpose. We should not mislead our bias too much thinking bitcoin can meet the future demand also, and with the lack development in Blockchain technology, we will then back again from using paper money, or famously known as "Mickey Mouse Money" in our country.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:04:54 AM
Gold trading is totally controlled by the policy of government of every country and it is less volatile for the investor. But bitcoin have a no controll of anybody or any country. People get fear from loss of investment value decreases so they invest in gold and don't want to buy the bitcoin. But thinking of the people is changing with as increasing the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
February 06, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
People prefer gold and say that gold is better, because it is more popular than bitcoin; this has been known since then. Its value is more valued than anything else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 10:45:31 AM
I see why people says gold is better because gold has advantages having physical form that can be used to make jewelry, manufacturing of certain product,
and gold has unlimited stuck while bitcoin is limited for 21 million supply. But when it comes to "investment trust" bitcoin has the advantage over gold.
Activity: 64
February 06, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
There are a lot of reasons why many view gold as something which is better than BTC, one of which is a retrospective-sentiment attached to gold itself. It had been used and already had value during the age of pirates and an earlier age to that, thus it already has a long history in the human civilization, wherein the population already has a general consensus that is has value. 
Activity: 168
February 06, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Traditionally Gold was the best asset. But since last 10 years so many time gold price sharply come down and keeping gold is also dangerous. Even than old tradition are continue and people like gold instead of Bitcoin which is growing faster than any asset in the world and also is future currency.
Activity: 110
February 06, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
I think Both have good differences and qualities that make us a service. Gold is an object that we can touch it also has a high value that can not be depreciated. I can say that bitcoin is like gold and has a better interest because the value increases every minute, we can use it as a payment system and although the value is very volatile, many investors are always eager to check the price. Bitcoin is better than gold but I hope this will forever in crypto.
Activity: 193
February 05, 2018, 03:36:03 AM
Because if there is a war, then the rest of the currency will collapse right away. And gold will be in price, it is material. Just like food. It will always be important.
Activity: 263
February 05, 2018, 03:31:18 AM
People think gold is better only because gold is more stable now. It will be brighter days when the bitcoin becomes stable too
Bitcoin’s been instable mainly because of the retarded influx of people who suddenly heard it’s free money
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
February 03, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
People are saying that gold is better because of some reasons like
Price of gold is not just like volatile as bitcoin and price is not too high due to which people are not facing huge loss even if price is fall in some condition while gold is a natural product due to which people are liking it for wearing also not only for trading.
The thing that makes gold better is acceptable to anyone, whenever and wherever. even in conditions of war when they transact then used is gold is not the other, and this is the consideration of everyone to make gold as the main investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
Because it's present in physical form.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 03, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
People are saying that gold is better because of some reasons like
Price of gold is not just like volatile as bitcoin and price is not too high due to which people are not facing huge loss even if price is fall in some condition while gold is a natural product due to which people are liking it for wearing also not only for trading.
Activity: 196
February 03, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
peoples said that because the gold price is stable,
because gold has a physical form, bitcoin not.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?

Why people says gold is better? because gold is from natural resources means you could earn money naturally and since it is from our nature it does mean that it is legal yet very hard to own one and also i think Gold is better because this is tried and tested for a long time,  the price of gold is getting higher for the past of time but why don't we try new, learn more about bitcoin and earn more.
Activity: 322
February 03, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
First ten cryptocuurecies in top 100 coinmarketcap; each one of them (expect bitcoincash) can be a value concerent to BTC but bitcoin will always keep its own specific to be the most decentralized cryptocurrencies in our days. Most of them own a good value backed by their products such as smart contracts for ethereum which is still undervalue even having the best rate. If you are willing to invest so you should do your own researches for the best one with great potentials but no way to compare any of them with bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
February 03, 2018, 10:55:36 AM
Ok I'll speak now in favor of gold. Heres the following edge of gold against Bitcoin. Gold is one of the oldest asset since the beginning. In order to get it, you need to mine it. Bitcoin also needs a miner, but gold doesnt need internet nor electricity. Bitcoin might crash completely someday if governments of world want to. But gold is very welcome everywhere. What do you think guys?

Activity: 184
February 03, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
actually the price of gold and bitcoin is no different, because the price of gold and bitcoin sometimes go up. but bitcoin prices are higher than gold.
yes, gold and bitcoin are assets but only different types. Bitcoin is a digital asset and Gold is a physical asset. which functions the same as the exchange rate into cash money. for the price I think it's the same as bitcoin if you really understand gold
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 10:50:35 AM
Bitcoin and gold both are not comparable both are different in it category itself. Gold is precious metal and ornament Bitcoin is cryptocurrency so don't confuse yourself. Bitcoin can be used as investment giving good multifold returns where you hold your investment in gold it wont appreciate like bitcoin returns.

Yes. For me, bitcoin and gold are two different things that they can't be compared. Gold is a metal found on earth for things like jewelries while bitcoin is a digital money. Its a cryptocurrency. Its primary purpose is for transactions. Its a worldwide payment system so its should be treated as such.

Also, people may think that gold is better because it is standard of wealth ever since the hierarchy in the society began. Even before, like centuries ago, it is already part of our lives. We don't know how long bitcoin will continue to develop or even exist unlike gold.
Pages:
Jump to: