Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people says gold is better? - page 53. (Read 11686 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 203
February 08, 2018, 11:01:45 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
You actually can sell gold on the internet in order to exchange it for cash. This is precisely the same as BTC, if you choose to look cryptocurrencies on that way...
Activity: 490
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 10:57:05 PM
 because the gold is stable and less risk than bitcoin,  bitcoin is so very risky  no one can predict the value
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
It is better because the price or value of gold is never down. Even though it is down, it is just moment. When we see the history about the gold price during the world life, it is always increase from years to years. Therefore, most of people prefer to hold and keep gold as the profit.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
Gold in case of war, natural disaster would use, not bitcoin

Are you saying that in times of internet and electronic wars it is better to hold a kilo of gold than an external memory or a piece of paper with a code?
Activity: 154
February 08, 2018, 04:23:02 PM
I don't know why people say that.I think gold is valid in every country and its touchable. Everybody can see gold. But bitcoin is not touchable and everybody can't see this. So some people says gold best.
Activity: 4
February 08, 2018, 04:01:10 PM
i do not know more about bitcoin but as i have observed gold is the second form of cash when you sell gold it goes in very quick way and also gold keeps it's value up   
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
Gold in case of war, natural disaster would use, not bitcoin
Activity: 59
February 08, 2018, 03:23:44 PM
Gold is very fame goods all ver the world, But Bitcoin is a new coin for the world so those people are the investor they have a possibility to gain good profit. In business sector loss is related i think in this view people says gold is better.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 02:38:26 PM
One factor might be that gold has the tendency to go up when the stock market goes down, because people know its a stable price... 

That's because those who invested their money in equities divert them to bullion, when the stock market crashes. Gold is an asset which can be used to protect your wealth. It has an entirely different purpose, when compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 58
February 08, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
One factor might be that gold has the tendency to go up when the stock market goes down, because people know its a stable price... 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:26:39 PM
Actually today I watched a video on facebook which is about spending bitcoin and gold in USA,it says it is difficult to spend bitcoin but some places are accepting bitcoins accepting as payment like supermarket,restaurants and some institutions.But no one accepting gold as payment then why still people says gold is better?
So maybe they say gold is better than bitcoin because they do not know the value of bitcoin and probably because gold is more popular than people and that's what they consider the country as a currency.
Activity: 322
February 08, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
Really it is true that some people are saying gold is better than bitcoin. Because I think gold is valid in every country and its touchable. Everybody can see gold. But bitcoin is not touchable and everybody can't see this. So some people says gold best.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
I still prefer to keep some of my capital in gold, somewhere around 30%. And before the appearance of bitcoin in my life, all my money was invested in gold. But bitcoin seems to me more promising in the sense that you can earn on it faster, unlike gold.

I was used to keep 90% of my assets in gold, 5% in cash and 5% in Cryptocurrencies.
What has now happened is that my 5% of cryptocurrencies have become 90% of my assets just because of the 2017 crazy bull run. This has been quite confusing...
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 06:05:02 PM
Because it is less volatile than bitcoins.

Gold and bitcoin are both a commodity or asset that acts more as a currency but unlike bitcoin it can be physically stored to have its preserved valu and may increase also time to time.
Investing to gold is by buying it - hard, tangible, maybe in form of accessories or coins or bars. Storing them in a safe place is good investment.
Also, they are recognizeable and issued by the gov.
Activity: 95
Merit: 20
February 07, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
In fact, I think bitcoin is not equivalent to gold. Bitcoin is a virtual currency, and gold is a spot. Only when the two are exchanged for legal tender will they have a comparative value.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 06, 2018, 01:20:19 PM
Golds is a most liquid currency can be used and interms when inflation occurs many countries can used gold as substitute in their local currencyin all kinds of transaction.
I this way I think that is the reason that makes the gold more advantageous than gold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 06, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Gold is more better then bitcoin because gold is more favorite product in market and it is the most strongest assets of country while bitcoin is still new in market and still there is no legalization of bitcoin still in any country while gold is legalize in all over the world.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
February 06, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
I think for me there just say that gold is better because of its stable value. We all know that  value of bitcoin is unstable. We cant predict what really happen in bitcoin. Unlike bitcoin,  gold is accepting in many country but bitcoin is not there are many countries that are not informed or its not legalized about bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 3
bitrace® | JOIN NOW
February 06, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Because most of the people know and proved that golds value increases through time. Gold has been used for a very long time and its the most popular investment to oldies or non techies. Also, there are many things to consider when buying or holding bitcoins in which may be too complicated to some people.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
Gold is a real safe haven, however one is not better than the other, both are complementary
Pages:
Jump to: