Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people sell bitcoins? - page 57. (Read 9911 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 10:39:39 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
just in my opinion maybe people panic about bitcoin bubble so thats why they are selling their bitcoin for a low price the didnt know that bitcoin will increase more in the future but you cant predict the value of bitcoin they want to get money than to lose it.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2017, 10:35:29 PM
People sell bitcoin because maybe they needed the money or they believe that they should due to the reasons of which we cannot control such as the bubble threat or sudden value deflation.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 10:33:46 PM
Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
Activity: 64
December 14, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

People sell bitcoin to get profits due to its high price. Now a days bitcoins price going high and still with some exception price going high. So peples prefer to sell bitcoin.
In reality there are chances to rise price and breck previous records but due to fluctuations and unsecured behavior of bitcoins market people prefer to sell it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:29:32 PM
Some people sell their bitcoins for trading purpose and earning profits. Else there seems some no reason to sell their bitcoins as it being the future currency for the world.
Activity: 378
December 14, 2017, 02:28:08 PM
Selling bitcoins is depending on your daily needs, Some of us are just using bitcoins because we want to earn more money while others want to earn bitcoins because they keep on holding and waiting for the highest price to came out so i think that it will always be depending on the individual needs.
Activity: 84
December 14, 2017, 02:26:13 PM
People sell Bitcoin because they earn prizes for themselves. And people sell Bitcoin because they get the right amount of money for their goals or things they want. And maybe people sell their Bitcoin because they are already waiting, Bitcoin is on high prices.
Activity: 448
December 14, 2017, 01:29:17 PM
simply I can tell people already got the good profit.
and people wait when btc decrease then again want to do buy and they know btc again and soon would be increase
then again sell it..
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 14, 2017, 01:24:53 PM
Well ideally bitcoin is a means of investment, but if you really need the money for whatever reason, you have to sell the coins to get some sort of fiat currency back.
Bitcoin is a good investment and easily to convert to cash if you need money. Bitcoin helps us to support our daily needs. Bitcoin is a big help for us. 
Activity: 6
December 14, 2017, 01:11:59 PM
It is a huge investment, as simple as that. You can even trade it if you want. But you can still get normal currency back.
Activity: 29
December 14, 2017, 11:36:17 AM
Of course people sell bitcoin to make profit and then if the price is down again, they can buy another bitcoin and then they will hold until the price is back increase. this conditions will be repeat over and over. no matter if the price is at the higher price, as long as there is difference for the buy and sell, people will used this chance to make profit. but for a bag holder, they don't do this and they only buy once and waiting until they see the price is increase so high then they will sell it  Smiley
Activity: 126
December 14, 2017, 10:27:32 AM
If price of bitcoin better we sell the bitcoin so we can get a big profit than we keep bitcoin on hand bcos sometimes price of bitcoin can be down price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 10:18:00 AM
Many people sell Bitcoins to cash in profits. If they bought at $2000 and sell at $4000, they are making a huge profit and possibly would be very wealthy if they had a lot of Bitcoins. You may also want to sell to buy other cryptocurrencies that you think might out perform Bitcoin now that it has made such big gains. Diversifying is not such a bad idea because there may be one coin out there that has a much bigger gain than all the others over the next year.
Activity: 323
December 14, 2017, 10:03:56 AM

Why people sell bitcoins? I think why some people selling bitcoins because they want to earned more money than they earned here in bitcoin. They want to sell bitcoin because they think if they sell bitcoin they can earned more money by selling a bitcoin.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
December 14, 2017, 09:13:03 AM
indeed bitcoin influence very large in a person's life so if then government really prohibits bitcoin in a country will definitely make Hunter panic and the way out often taken is selling all existing assets relation to the money digital although price not in the condition of the best definitely keep they do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 14, 2017, 09:05:20 AM
They sell it for profit and obviously when they are in need of money.
holding bitcoins and having a plan to invest them is good, people should not sell bitcoin until they urgently need money. Bitcoin is a treasure and its worth is getting high with time. And soon in future it will replace all other regular currencies for buying and selling in daily life. I don't say that physical money will be extent but I think both can play a vital role in our lives and can facilitate us very much.
NRJ
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
December 13, 2017, 12:43:03 AM
It's okay to sell Bitcoins. Sell coins when the price is high, buy coins when the price is low. Profit! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
December 13, 2017, 12:40:52 AM
They sell it for profit and obviously when they are in need of money.
Activity: 231
December 13, 2017, 12:35:11 AM

it is obviously for money, people like bitcoins or started to joined bitcoin because they wanted to earn a profit. they wanted money in the first place, some would like to hold it but for what sake? if you would wait for it to rise its value and trade that would take you some time.

Activity: 35
December 13, 2017, 12:15:29 AM
price of bitcoin change a lot, now bit coin is on trend I do not think people sell will never come back. They want a better entry when it's cheaper. or sometimes people needs money for emergency.
Pages:
Jump to: